I'll schedule an operating room.
我会去安排手术的
Early.
真早
I'm not staying long. I'm quitting.
我不会呆久的 我要退出了
You got a new job?
你找到新工作了
No.
没
Well, then you're not quitting.
那你就不会退出
See you back here tomorrow.
明天再见
You're not accepting my resignation?
你不接受我辞职的请求
Easier this way.
这样说吧
It voids the whole thing where you panic,
这样避免我因为你恐慌
Run back and grovel, and I punish you
想不干而惩罚你 再让你回来
And then take you back.
的这些麻烦事
Bye.
再见
Bring donuts.
带炸面圈来
Everyone loves those bear claws.
大家都喜欢它
Here, puss, puss, puss, puss, puss.
来 小猫 小猫 小猫 小猫 小猫
Puss?
小猫?
Mr. Taub.
陶博先生
I've been waiting 15 minutes. Where's Neil?
我等了15分钟了 尼尔呢
Neil doesn't work here anymore.
尼尔不在这工作了
He's the CEO.
他是总裁
I'm sorry. I wish I could help you.
对不起 我倒是希望能帮你
Sorry.
对不起
This is crazy.
这不可思议
I'm investing with his company.
我正要向他的公♥司♥投资呢
He doesn't have a company.
他没公♥司♥
He worked here, but he was a receptionist, a temp.
他曾经在这工作 只是个接待员 还是暂时的
Where is he? He's in custody.
他现在在哪 被抓起来了
I really am not supposed to say anything else.
我真的不能再多说了
I went to high school with him.
我和他一起上过高中的
That's what everyone else thought too.
其它人也都这么说
I'm guessing you also cured his ear problem.
你还治愈了他的耳朵问题吧
Did you give him the money yet?
你给他钱了吗
No.
没
I was right.
我是对的
And more satisfyingly, you were wrong.
更令人满意的是 你错了
It was a coincidence.
那只是个巧合
The cat was not predicting deaths.
猫不能预测死亡
It was just trying to keep warm.
它只是想温暖自己
Yes, dead people
是哦 都知道死人
Are renowned for their warm glow.
身体会变暖
They are if they're feverish,
如果他们发烧的话 是的
Like three of the patients were.
像其中的三个病人
Or if they're wasting away, like the other eight.
或者他们消瘦 像其它八个
Wasting doesn't Yeah, it does.
消瘦不会 会的
If it means someone sticks a heating blanket on you.
因为有人会在你身下铺热毯
Congrats.
恭喜
Because of your crazy obsession with this cat,
因为你对这只猫的疯狂着迷
You've solved a completely trivial mystery. Completely trivial?
你解决了个完全无聊的谜 完全无聊吗
My god.
我的天
It's clearly only partially trivial.
很显然它不完全无聊
Debbie climbed on Morgan too,
黛比曾经跑到摩根身边
Which means she was overheated.
说明她曾经发烧过
So what causes flushing and mimics every cushing's symptom
除了身体肥胖外 是什么导致其它
Except central body obesity?
库欣氏症状呢
Cancer.
癌症
A corticotropin-producing carcinoid tumor
一个在肠里导致促肾上腺皮质素增多的
Of the intestine.
良性肿瘤
But your pillcam didn't find anything.
但你的药丸摄像头找不到什么东西
Means it must be somewhere the pillcam couldn't go.
说明在它到不了的地方
The appendix.
阑尾
Congratulations, you probably saved her life.
恭喜 你有可能救了她一命
You definitely saved her needless surgery.
至少她不用动手术了
Yes, I did.
是的
What's the o.r. extension number?
手术室号♥码是多少
Just curious.
只是好奇
Thank you.
谢谢你
I wouldn't come here for thanks.
我不是来要感谢的
That would be ungracious.
那样太没意思了
It's more about gloating.
我只想自我满足下
You were about to cut out a piece of your brain
你差点把脑子的一部分割掉了
Just to chase some crazy superstition.
只是因为追求某种疯狂的迷信
But I didn't.
但我没有
You "didn't" didn't do anything.
"你没有"发挥什么作用了吗
I stopped it.
我停止了它
And what made you do that?
那你怎么做到的
Science, logic, reason.
科学 逻辑 推理
Pick any three.
你随便选
A cat chooses that exact moment
一只猫刚好在那时
To sit on your computer.
坐在你电脑上
Maybe that's science and logic and reason
这有可能是科学逻辑和推理
Or maybe it's something else.
也有可能是别的东西
You're an idiot.
你个傻瓜
I looked up the preacher from new york state.
我查阅到从纽约州来的一个牧师
His followers never faded out.
他的跟随者们从未消散
They became the seventh-day adventists,
他们都成了基♥督♥复临教派教友
A major religion.
一种主要的宗教
That man changed the course of history.
那人改变了历史的轨道
Because his followers were as deluded as he was.
因为他的追随者同他一样被迷惑了
Maybe he just gave them something to live for.
也许他只是给他们生活的信念
Feel better.
感觉好点了
Kutner!
卡特那
Cat pee on my chair?
猫在我椅子上撒尿
Blood on my face?
血喷在我脸上
Fake blood.
假血
You pay for the dry cleaning.
你付钱清理干净
Why are you still alive?
你居然还活着
I'm not sure.
我也不知道
I guess he was impressed you stood up to him.
也许他赞赏你敢于反抗的勇气
And got a cat to pee on his chair.
居然让猫在你椅子上小便
Yeah. a cat.
是的 一只猫
I'm not drowning
我没有沉溺
Black night down heavy on my weary brow
黑夜压向我疲倦的眉头
See you tomorrow.
明早见
Light shining in the pouring rain
依然可见雨天的点点阳光
Can see somehow cold comfort in the broken tree
在斑驳的树上找到冷冷的关怀
But I won't let it bring me to my knees
我决不屈膝
I'm not flying
我没有在飞翔
But I'm not drowning now
与没有沉溺
Clouds are breaking
拨开乌云
I'm not drowning now
我不再沉溺
Drowning now
沉溺
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表