There's no way he would have
所以他回来工作了
come to work wanting more carbs.
不可能去吃碳水化合物
He lied to me.
他骗了我
I need to know why.
我得知道原因
What do you think you'll find out?
你觉得你会发现什么
I'm worried that he might be a spy.
我担心他可能是个间谍
He's been gone four months.
他离开4个月
You're worried the friendship has changed.
你是担心和他之间的友谊吧
I'm just not sure if he's working for Hirohito
我只是不太确定他是不是
or the New England Patriots.
为裕仁天♥皇♥或是新英格兰爱国者干活
You played a practical joke on him,
你搞了个恶作剧
he didn't laugh...
但他没笑
I need something to lord over him, a lie.
我得找点能管住他的东西 谎言之类的
...he didn't try to retaliate,
他没打算报仇
he moralized.
只是要感化你
He always moralized.
他总是说教
And he always moralized and got even.
不停的说教心理就平衡了
He hasn't fired back.
他就不会还击
Things always change.
世事无常
And that sucks.
那样真烦
Yeah. Find out where he was.
查明他在哪里
THIRTEEN: I should've known it wasn't a coincidence.
就知道这不是巧合
I found your letters.
找到了你的信
You recognized House's name,
你叫出了豪斯的名字
and you're the first patient I've seen
而且你是我见过的第一个
who actually enjoyed being accosted by him.
喜欢跟他搭讪的病人
I would've told you, but...
本来早该告诉你的 但是
...
你和我上♥床♥只是为了接近豪斯?
That you've been trying to get him to take
还是你花了一年的时间
your case for over a year?
让他接收你这个病人
I'm sick,
我病了
no one even wrote back.
根本没人回过信
You used me.
你利用了我
You used me.
是你利用了我
My motives were clear.
我的动机很明确
You might've figured out my motives faster
要是你动动口问下我的名字
if you had bothered to ask my name.
你早就知道我的目的了
I followed you to that bar
我尾随你到酒吧
because I wanted to talk to you,
是因为我想和你谈谈
see if you'd help me get to House.
看看你能不能帮我联♥系♥豪斯
I didn't expect you to be so aggressive.
没想到你那么主动
Was that seizure even real?
这次发病是真的吗
Why would I fake a symptom?
我♥干♥嘛要假装生病
It would just make it harder for House to diagnose me.
这样更难让豪斯给我诊断
There's nothing to diagnose.
没什么要诊断的
Your biopsy results are negative.
你的活体♥检♥查呈阴性
Then it's something else.
那肯定是别的什么病
Get dressed.
穿上衣服
I'm discharging you.
送你出院
House admitted me.
豪斯接手了我
He obviously thinks...
明显他认为...
House is using you as an excuse
豪斯找你当借口
to stick his nose in my personal life.
好介入我的私人生活
I'm tired all the time.
我总是感觉很疲惫
Some nights I fall asleep at 10:00
有时晚上10点睡
and wake up at noon, still tired.
第二天中午起 可是还是累
Every doctor I see, tells me there's nothing wrong.
每个医生都说我没事
And that proves what, exactly?
那又能证明什么
That they're wrong or that you're wrong?
证明他们错了 还是你错了?
Come on, you expect me to believe...
够了 你是想让我相信
Sit back,
躺下
deep breaths. Try and relax.
深呼吸 试着放松
Get the paddles,
拿电极板
she's gonna crash.
她要不行了
Damn.
该死
THIRTEEN: We had to use paddles
我们得用电极板
to stabilize the patient's heart.
来保持病人的心跳
Eye issue, brain issue,
眼睛有问题 脑袋有问题
now a heart issue,
现在心脏也有问题了
sounds like a real case to me.
似乎像是个病例啊
Yeah, I get it. I was wrong.
我知道了 我错了还不行嘛
Can we move on?
能继续吗
You're just upset
你很郁闷
because the whole time she was with you,
因为她和你在一起的时候
she was thinking about my huge,
却在想着我超强的 令人激动的
throbbing diagnostic skills.
诊断技术
Drugs would explain everything.
药物可以解释一切
This morning you rejected drugs.
早上你已经否定药物了
That's when I thought that Thirteen was right
那时候我以为13号♥是对的
and I was just jerking her around.
想耍耍她而已
Cardiac arrest means
心搏停止意味着
she could be a serious user.
她用药过量
Great.
太好了
What?
什么
That means that something she did
这意味着她是在我的住处嗑药
at my place set this off,
才导致了病发
either she brought drugs in
要么是她把药带来我家
or she grabbed something from my medicine cabinet.
要么是从我的药柜里拿的
And that means my place needs to be searched.
这就是说肯定要去检查我家
Now, I'd be happy to do that myself,
我很乐意自己去做这件事
but unfortunately, that would be far less titillating for House,
可是那样豪斯就按捺不住了
so he's about to
所以他肯定会
come up with some convoluted medical reason
找个复杂的医疗理由
why I have to stay here while he goes through my stuff.
让我待在这 好让他去翻我的东西
Patient's dad had bypass surgery,
病人的父亲做过心脏搭桥手术
means she's a candidate for atherosclerosis,
所以她可能也有动脉硬化的症状
she needs an ultrasound.
得给她做个超声检查
That was much less convoluted than what you just said.
这没你刚说的那样复杂吧
I'm not giving you my keys.
我不会给你钥匙的
If you want to do this, I'm going.
你要去的话我也必须去
Who can pick a lock?
谁能撬锁
I'll go.
我去
Make sure he doesn't steal any underwear.
确保他不会偷内衣
You're a disgrace to your stereotype.
用那么老套的方法你也不害臊
Move over.
让开
Think you can pick a lock faster than me?
你能撬的比我快吗
No need to pick.
没必要去撬
Nice.
好样的啊
Steal from your employees.
从手下那里偷东西
Never.
没有
I had my dick make keys when
我让私♥家♥侦♥探♥在调查队员底细的时候
I hired him to dick up the team.
配了所有的钥匙
I always imagined she'd have
还以为她在起居室里
a sex swing in the living room.
装了性♥爱♥秋千呢
Give me my key.
把我家的钥匙给我
Don't have your key.
没有你的钥匙
You expect me to believe that you hired Lucas
你觉得我会相信你雇了卢卡斯
to investigate everyone except for me?
只查别人没查我
Waste of money.
我已经知道了你的一切
I already know everything about you.
那么做浪费钱
Thirteen had her purse,
13号♥有自己的皮包
that's gotta be the patient's.
那个应该是病人的
Check it for drugs.
看看里面有没有药
I call shotgun on her bedroom.
我去卧室里瞅瞅
You know that I stole a car when I was a teenager.
你知道我小时候偷过车
You know that my mom
你知道我妈妈
has Alzheimer's.
得了老年痴呆
You know nothing else.
别的你一无所知
Want me to have you investigated?
希望我去调查下你吗
When did you get so needy?
你什么时候有这种需求了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表