We were able to successfully remove the abscess from your heart.
我们成功切除了 你心脏上的脓肿
But the dopamine caused the blood vessels
但是多巴胺导致你手脚
in your hands and feet to clamp shut.
血管被严重堵塞
We need to amputate or the gangrene will spread, and you'll die.
我们需要截肢 坏疽扩散的话 你会因此死去
My feet?
我的脚?
And your hands. I'm sorry.
还有你的手 真的很抱歉
No. I'm a dancer.
不行 我是一名舞蹈演员
The tissue can't be saved.
那些组织是无法恢复的
No.
不行
TAUB: We know what House would do.
我们都知道豪斯的做法
CHASE: House would have never woken her up to ask for consent.
豪斯的做法肯定是先截肢再汇报
If you can't live with the answer, don't ask the question.
如果无法认同答案 那就干脆不要提问
You're saying we should accept her decision?
你是说我们应该接受她的决定?
Bold idea, I know.
大胆的想法 我知道
Maybe we can get the boyfriend to convince her to do it.
或许我们可以叫她的男朋友 这不可能
Yeah, boyfriends get everything they want.
她男友都不想再见她了
TAUB: Where are you going?
你去哪
Home. The case is over.
回家 病例结束
No, it's not. Not until we come up
不 还没有 除非我们想出解决方法
with something that might work.
我们总不能因为豪斯有什么
It's a shame that she might die
无聊的私事要做
because House has some personal crap to work through.
就因此任由病人死去吧
Technically, if she dies,
准确来说 她的死去
it's because House has some personal crap to work through
完全是因为豪斯跑去做不知什么乱七八糟的私事
and we weren't smart enough to get the answer without him.
而我们又天资驽钝 没他就玩不转
False alarm.
虚惊一场
Drink this.
喝点这个吧
That's your advice? Drink this?
这就是你的建议 喝点这个?
It's ginger. It'll ease the nausea.
这是姜汤 可以缓解恶心
You know what would calm the nausea?
你知道什么可以根治恶心么
Vicodin. Marijuana. A coma.
维柯丁 大♥麻♥ 昏迷
Don't pretend you didn't see it.
别装作没看见
I saw it, which means you saw it.
我都能看见 你肯定看见的了
Send her away.
把她支开
Too bitter. I already have enough bitter.
太苦了 我已经够苦的了
I'll add some honey.
我去加点蜂蜜
You're pathetic.
你真可悲
If you want the pill, just send her home.
要是想得到药 直接打发她回家得了
But you can't, because that would be admitting defeat to her.
但你却没有 因为你不愿在她面前承认自己的失败
Now this is interesting.
实在有意思
If you take the pill, you don't deserve her.
要是你吃了这片药 你就不配做她的朋友
If you secretly take the pill, you don't deserve anyone.
要是你偷偷的吃了这片药 你根本就对不起所有人
No!
不
No. No!
不 不
This isn't going to work.
这不会起效的
It might work. That's all we're going for.
或许会有用 所以我们才要去尝试
Vasodilators can...
血管扩张可以
Big jump from reopening to reanimating.
导致重新手术到彻底康复的重大转机
I'm out of the ulnar.
尺骨注射完毕
Not seeing any clearing. This won't work.
没有任何好转 手术无效
This probably won't work.
可能不会有效
Radial artery's really tight.
桡骨动脉过紧
Don't go too fast. If it clots, she loses the hand.
别太快了 如果血液凝结 她的手可要完蛋了
If it clots, she's dead.
如果血液凝结 她就直接死了
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
What?
怎么了
It might be working.
貌似起效了
Can you stop?
你能不能..
The breathing.
暂停呼吸
Air goes in, air goes out.
空气是自然流进流出的
Use your nose.
那就用鼻子
You're supposed to feel like crap. You're doing great.
你应该会觉得非常难受才对啊 你做得很好
And after? You come back to work.
然后呢 你回来上班
What if I can't?
要是我不呢
Opioid dependency can make you think
鸦♥片♥依赖症会让你
you have more pain than you really have.
放大自己的痛苦程度
You're going to be okay.
你会慢慢好起来的
You're telling me what I want to hear, with no evidence.
你说的话倒是好听 但是毫无根据
I'm telling you what I believe to be the truth.
我说的是我坚信的事实
With no evidence.
但是毫无根据
You're hardly the most unbiased observer.
你总是不能客观的看问题
Neither are you.
彼此彼此
I'm your hospital's biggest asset.
我是你医院里最有价值的医生
Is that why you think I'm here?
你觉得我是因为这个才留下来的?
That's why you're here, that's why you're lying to me about...
这就是你留下来的原因 这就是你骗我说...
I haven't lied to you in 20 years.
在过去20年里我从来没有骗过你
Sure you have.
你当然骗过
Which means that you just said that
你说起这个是因为
because you want to tell me what you lied to me about 20 years ago.
你是个笨蛋
Am I wrong?
难道我说错了?
I wasn't in your endocrinology class.
我不是你内分泌课上的同学
You sat next to me. I cheated off you in the mid-term.
但是当时你坐在我旁边 我还抄你作业
I audited your endocrinology class.
我只是去旁听的
Why would you...
你为什么要...
Because I thought you were an interesting lunatic even then.
以为从那时候起 我就觉得你是个有趣的疯子
I'm not here protecting hospital property.
我留在这里不是为了保护医院财产
We're alone.
只有我们两个
We've been alone all night.
一晚上都只有我们两个
No, I mean Amber.
我是说 安波儿她
She's gone.
她消失了
Where's Jeremy?
杰里米在哪
He left.
他走了
You Okay?
你还好吧
The surgery worked.
手术成功了
Congratulations.
恭喜
I can't do it.
我办不到
You have doubts.
你有疑虑
You don't?
你没有?
No.
没有
That's
这实在...
naive.
很天真
I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you.
我只是很想和你在一起 慢慢老去 共度一生 我爱你
That's how I feel right now,
我现在就是这种感觉
but I don't know.
但是... 我 我不知道
I'll wait until you do.
那我等到你知道的那一天吧
I can't know. No one knows.
我真的不知道 没人能想得通
I do.
我能
I'll see you in later? I have some papers to push for you.
一会儿再见吧 为了保住你 我还得做点文字报告
Thank you.
谢谢
You want to kiss me, don't you?
你想吻我吗
I always want to kiss you.
我一直想吻你
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表