Damn it. I waited too long.
该死 我等的太久了
Please, come on, do something!
求你们了 做点什么
Come on, do something! Do something!
想想办法救救她啊
Couldn't have saved her.
也救不了她
It's your choice if you wanna go back on drugs.
你想继续嗑药是你的权利
You think I can fix myself?
你觉得我能挺过去吗
I just need to know if you and I can work.
我只是需要知道 我们能合得来吗
Let me see.
让我看看
It's okay.
没事
It's gonna get infected.
可能会感染的
Hey, you're not gonna...
你不会打算
You are.
果然
Don't--don't--
别 别这样
It's okay.
没关系的
I love you.
我爱你
So now what?
然后呢
Everything's good.
一切都挺好
We don't have to talk through it all.
我们不用谈论这个
No, I meant it literally.
我就问问表面问题
Now what?
然后我们干嘛
We could make breakfast. We could go bowling.
可以做早饭 或者打保龄球
We could stay here.
也可以继续在这逍遥快活
I have to go home and get dressed
我得回家换身衣服
and go to work.
然后去上班
So that's it?
到此为止吗
I'm hoping this is the beginning of it.
我希望这只是开始
Yeah.
嗯
Your assistant's new.
你的助手是新来的
It's a 50/50 chance he just...
可能他只是
can't find the light switch.
找不到灯的开关在哪
Hello?
喂
Dr. Cuddy?
卡迪医生吗
No, this is Dr. Cuddy's nanny.
不 我是她家保姆
She's, uh, feeling a little under the weather now,
她有点不舒服
so she won't be coming in today.
今天不去上班了
Oh. I hope she's all right.
希望她没事
Would you mind asking her if--
您能帮我问一下她
No. Can't do that.
不行
I'm afraid she's locked in the bathroom.
她被隔离在卫生间了
Terrible bug going around. What's the problem?
现在正是超级细菌泛滥的时候 怎么了
Well, I'm sorry to disturb her,
很抱歉打扰她
but it's Dr. Richardson.
是理查森医生
He must have the same stomach flu.
他可能也得了一样的肠型流感
He threw up in the O.R.,
他在手术室吐了
and I'm not sure how she'd want me to
我不知道她想让我怎么做
Hold on a second.
等下
I've talked to Dr. Cuddy,
我问过卡迪医生了
and she would like you to do three things:
她希望你做三件事
One, send him home, two, sterilize the O.R.,
一 让他回家 二 给手术室消毒
Three, use your own brain.
三 自己动动脑子
See ya.
再见
It's about puke.
就是有人吐了
That's what's so important.
跟天塌下来似的
Puke.
吐了
Well, I guess I don't have to rush back in.
看来我不用急着回医院了
But whatever "Now what" we do decide on...
但不管我们打算接下来干嘛
It comes after you take a bath.
你都得先去洗个澡
Here's one.
这儿有一个
"25-year-old man
25岁 男性
"with numbness and tingling in his legs
小腿麻木有刺痛感
and a speech disorder, three--"
伴有言语障碍
Anybody see House?
你们见到豪斯了吗
It's 10:00 A.M.
才十点呢
I'd be worried if he was here.
他来了就见鬼了
"25-year-old"--
25岁
He was in pretty bad shape yesterday
昨天他的病人死后
after his patient died.
他状态很差
House has lost patients before.
他以前也死过病人啊
We all have. He's a big boy.
谁没死过病人啊 他是成年人了
You didn't see him.
你没看到他昨天的样子
Best thing we can do for him now
我们现在能做的
is find him a new puzzle to solve.
也就是给他找个新病例来玩玩
Thus bringing us back to my 25-year-old--
所以 咱们继续讨论我的25岁
Yet you're the only person here
你是咱们这儿唯一一个
without a potential case in front of you.
手里没有病例的人了
I haven't found the right one yet.
我还没找到合适的
Oh. I-I thought maybe it was because
估计是因为
You were asking for a leave of absence
你在忙着申请假期
and wouldn't have time to see a case through.
根本没空去好好看看病例吧
I didn't say anything.
我可什么都没说
He didn't...I saw an envelope on house's desk
他确实没说 我在豪斯的桌上看到个信封
with your name on it, so naturally, I...
上面写着你的名字 我就自然而然地
Steamed it open.
拿蒸汽把它打开了
What's wrong with you?
你有病吗
You steam an envelope to keep it secret.
你拿蒸汽是不想被人发现么
Which is why I just ripped it.
所以我直接撕开看的
You gonna tell us where you're going?
你能告诉我们你要去哪吗
Sure sounds like a no.
没这个打算
There's glass everywhere.
到处都是玻璃渣
Couldn't you have just put the mirror down nice and gentle?
你不能轻轻地把镜子拿下来吗
I was in a mood.
没那心情
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Don't get that.
别接
It could be important.
可能有重要的事
This is important.
这才是重要的事
Right now, we are more important
现在 我俩的事
than what's going on at the hospital.
比医院的那些破事重要多了
So...I say we turn off our phones
所以 我们都把手♥机♥关了
and...give the morning to us.
享受我们的二人世界的早晨时光
Okay.
好
I'll go turn it off.
我去关机
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're distracted.
你心不在焉了
I'm not. Yeah, you are.
我没 你有
You turned off your phone but you're still wondering,
你虽然关了机 但还是在想
"What could it have been?
出什么事了
What emergency will bring down the entire hospital
如果我上午不去医院 那些急事
if I decided to take the morning off?"
会把医院闹得怎么样的天翻地覆
I'm sorry.
对不起
The clinic is facing reduced funding from the state.
州政♥府♥给诊所的资金减少了
Nurse Jeffrey is filing his 12th H.R. Complaint.
护士Jeffrey正在第12次投诉人力资源部
Richardson is threatening to quit
理查森威胁说要辞职
Because he's basically been a prisoner at the hospital
因为他被困在医院
for almost a week.
近一个星期了
Richardson? The neurosurgeon.
理查森 神经外科的
He's the only one I have right now,
只剩他一个了
which means he has to stay on the premises
所以他必须一直待在医院
at all times, or else the hospital
不然 理论上来说
technically isn't a level one trauma center.
我们就没有资格建立外伤中心
Which means?
这意味着
I'd have to shut down the E.R.,
我得关掉急诊室
transfer all of the patients out of the ICU...
把重症监护室里的病人都转移出去
Okay, stop. Turn around.
好吧 打住 向后转
Why? 'cause you need to relax.
干嘛 你得休息休息了
Where are we going?
我们去哪
I am going to make you a magical bath
我给你准备个魔法澡
with a lot of bubbles
有一堆的泡泡
and eastern spices
还有神秘的东方香料
and blue diamonds, green clovers...
蓝色的钻石 绿色的三叶草
Transformative powers.
赐予你新生
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表