This is fun, isn't it?
这有点意思 对吧
Let me see the MRI.
给我看看核磁共振结果
We don't have one.
我们没有给她做那个
She started vomiting as soon as we started the scan.
一开始扫描她就呕吐不止
Then let her vomit through the MRI.
那就让她一边呕吐一边核磁共振
That's what nurses are for.
这就是护士的用处
Her parents tried to kill her.
当时她的父母想杀害她
I don't know how,
我不知道他们的方法
but I know it caused her to get sick 25 years later
但我知道结果 是让她25年之后
trying to lift a Buddha.
举起佛像时病发
Explain.
解释下
I already had this conversation with Wilson. Just go with it.
我已经和威尔森探讨过了 只是顺便聊起
Poison?
毒药之罪?
Makes sense if
可能是重力挤压背部导致....
she's never lifted anything in her life.
你以为她从来没有举过其他东西啊
She actually didn't get sick till
准确来说她是第二次举起
she tried lifting it that second time.
佛像才发病的
I'm guessing the weight changed.
会不会是重量的改变导致的
Anyone have Taub's pager number?
你们谁有陶博的呼机号♥码
What's up?
怎么了
Maybe give him a call.
最好呼叫他一下
If he tosses that switch on the MRI, she's dead.
如果他给她核磁共振的话她就玩完了
X-ray her brain.
给脑部照X射线吧
HOUSE: Pins.
这几根针
Push them through the soft fontanel of an infant,
穿过了婴儿头部柔软的两侧
you skewer the brain, and the hair
在脑部串联 然后用头发
hides the entry wounds.
遮挡住伤口
It's the perfect crime.
完美的犯罪手法
Same thing that changed
在寺庙里发生了什么质变呢
in the MRI.
跟核磁共振的原理一样
HOUSE: Shockingly, not all religious leaders are honest.
不是所有宗教领导都那么善良诚实
I'm guessing these particular monks are bilking the faithful
那些宗教份子
by pushing a magnet up Buddha's butt.
也会蒙混作假
There's another one under the table
他们把磁铁置入佛像臀部
that'll repel or attract,
在桌子下也同样放置一块
depending on how you shift it.
不同的放置会让它们相斥或相吸
When she picked
当她举起那件磁体
up that magnet,
那些针的强烈反应
This sent a signal through the nerves
它们通过神经传输对
to the blood vessels in her small intestines
小肠里的血管起作用
that caused the symptoms in China
导致在中国突然病发
and in the giant magnet we call an MRI.
如果磁体大点就是我们的核磁共振了
She's lucky.
她很幸运
We're all screwed up by our parents,
我们都被一对父母耍了
she's got documentation.
她可以以此为证据行动了
The pins will be removed surgically, and she'll be fine.
我们会用外科手术取出那些针
We'll wake her
她会好起来的
from the coma after the operation.
手术后我们就可以唤醒她了
Is there any way you could not tell her?
能不能别把真♥相♥告诉她
Please.
求你了
She's fragile.
她实在是很脆弱
She desperately wanted to know her biological parents.
她实在很想知道她的亲生父母
For her to find out that they wanted her dead,
如果让她知道父母当时是想杀害她
I don't know what that'll do to her.
我真不知道她能否受得住这个打击
She may not be as fragile as you think.
她应该不至于那么脆弱
We know our daughter.
我们了解自己的女儿
See this pin here?
看到这些针了吗
It's been pressing directly on her addiction center.
挤入神经中枢造成上瘾
It's not her fault,
这不是她的错
and it's definitely not your fault.
也不是你们的错
She's not who you think she is.
她不是你们想的那样的
I hear your patient's going to be all right.
听说你的病人好了
Is that why you're here?
你就为这个过来的
A colleague checking up on a patient?
只是同事之间的病情探讨
Something going on?
有事发生了
I'm celebrating.
我在庆祝
My mom hated him, too.
我妈妈也恨他
Your DNA test showed no match? That's incredible.
你们的DNA不匹配 难以置信
At the age of 12, you actually figured out
你在12岁时
your father wasn't your
就知道那个不是你的
birth father?
亲生父亲
That's what you wanted, wasn't it?
这就是你想要的结果吗
Why should it depress you?
为什么还会让你沮丧
It doesn't depress me.
这没有让我沮丧
It doesn't make any difference at all.
什么都没有改变
That's what depresses me.
那才是让我沮丧的
Well, I guess nobody gets to choose who
没有人可以选择自己的
their parents are.
亲生父母
I'm not even sure anymore we get
我甚至怀疑没有人可以
to choose who our friends are.
选择自己的朋友
I spoke with Cuddy.
我跟卡迪谈过
She hasn't filled my position yet.
她还没找到人顶替我的空缺
If you're coming back
如果你回来
just because you're attracted to the shine of my neediness,
只是因为被我惊人的穷困潦倒吸引的话
I'd be okay with that.
我还是可以勉强接受的
I'm coming back because you were right.
我回来是因为觉得你是对的
That strange, annoying trip we just took
你那些奇怪恼人的玩笑是自
was the most fun I've had since Amber died.
安波儿去世后我得到的最大快乐了
You hungry?
你饿了么
Wilson.
威尔森
Yeah?
怎么了
My dad's dead.
我父亲去世了
Yeah.
是啊
My sympathies.
我很同情你
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表