from the time it was two minutes old.
就可以知道孩子的一切了
I just thought...
我只是...只是知道
She cries, she eats, and she poops.
她哭闹 吃奶 便便
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't feel anything.
我任何东西都感觉不到
You're tired.
你累了
I'm not sleep deprived. She sleeps fine.
我没有缺乏睡眠 她睡得很好
I'm obviously not hormonal.
我也明显不是荷尔蒙失调
I know I'm supposed to feel amazement.
我知道我应该会感觉很惊奇
I'm supposed to love her. I just...
我应该很爱她 我只是...
I don't feel anything at all.
我什么都感觉不到
Sorry. Maybe I'm just tired.
对不起 可能我只是累了
Thank you for stopping by. I'm okay.
谢谢你来看我 我没事
Lisa, if you're...
莉莎 如果是你...
I'm feeding her, I'm changing her, and I'm burping her.
我在喂她 改变她 我还给她拍饱嗝儿
I'm doing everything I'm supposed to do.
我在做我应该做的事
She will be okay.
她会好好的
Please go back to work.
回去工作吧
It is the blood, but the clotting proteins
是血液问题 可是凝血蛋白
aren't the problem.
不是问题所在
It's her platelets. Looked like they had bite marks in them.
她的血小板 看起来就像是被咬了一口
So, now you're agreeing?
现在你们终于达成一致了
Either you folded because I gave you crap,
要么是我的评头论足让你们统一阵线
or you broke up, or...
要么就是你俩就分手了 再或者...
We disagree, you blame our relationship.
我们意见有分歧 你归咎于我们的关系
We agree, you blame our relationship.
我们达成一致 你还是责备我们的关系
Don't you see a problem there? - Yes. Don't you?
你难道没有看出来有什么问题吗 看出来了 你呢
Could be lymphoma.
可能是淋巴瘤
Not with a normal LDH.
淋巴瘤就不会有正常的乳酸盐脱氢酶
ITP fits. We should start her on methotrexate.
特发性血小板减少性紫癜符合 给她用甲氨蝶呤
Absolutely. And total body irradiation.
当然 还要做全身放射
Because she failed the bleeding time test?
就因为她出血时间试验不合格?
TBI will promote cancers, kill her digestive tract.
过度放射会引致癌变 破坏她的消化系统
Don't forget, stop her from bleeding into her brain.
别忘了 还有停止她脑部的血液供应
It's premature, reckless, and potentially lethal.
这是不成熟 鲁莽而且还可能致命的行为
True. Must be somebody's job to stop me
没错 一定有某人的工作是阻止我
from being reckless and irresponsible.
这么鲁莽和不负责的
Nobody can stop me from being premature.
可是没有人能阻止我的不成熟
I got a patient with ITP.
有个病人得了特发性血小板减少性紫癜
I want to hit her with radiation.
得对她进行放射治疗
I'm gonna have to call you back.
我待会打给你
Methotrexate. Good point.
用甲氨蝶呤 提议不错
On the other hand, if she bleeds in her brain,
另一方面 如果她脑出血的话
she's gonna need a special ed class of her own.
她自己也得去参加特殊看护班了
Fine.
好吧
Really? Yeah. If you think it's right, do it. Hmm.
真的吗 是啊 如果你觉得这是对的 就去做吧
Some people thought you were going to be brutal,
有人还觉得你会
marking your territory.
大发淫♥威♥以树立威信呢
Who? Nobody.
谁 没人
Just because I call him nobody, doesn't make me a racist.
不把他当作人 并不意味我种族歧视
I'm not going to play games.
我不是来和你玩的
If you come to me with a request,
如果你跟我要求什么
and it makes medical sense, I'll say yes.
只要有医学根据 我一定同意
I need oral sex.
我要口♥交♥
I'm pretty sure biological imperative
我很确定这是生理需要
qualifies as medical sense.
很符合医学根据
Can I return my phone call now?
我能回电♥话♥了吗
I don't really see how that's going to be possible.
我不见得这有可能
Patient won't respond to methotrexate,
病人无法对甲氨蝶呤起反应
bleeding time hasn't improved.
出血时间没有改变
You have a medical dilemma for me, I have one for you.
你给我出了医学难题 我也有一个给你
I need a reason to not do total body irradiation.
我需要一个不做全身放射的理由
Other than that Cameron said you can't.
除了是卡梅隆说你不能做吗
She said I can.
她说我可以做
Then why don't we just do it?
那我们干嘛不去做
Because it's premature, reckless, and potentially lethal.
因为这是不成熟 鲁莽而且有可能致命
Then why don't we just don't do it?
那我们不做不行吗
Because that would let Cameron in on the fact
这会让卡梅隆知道
that I never intended to do it.
事实上我从来没有想要去做
This is gonna be convoluted, isn't it?
你在玩绕口令 对吧
Figured I'd ask for something really crazy
我想如果我提出一些疯狂至极的想法
so she'd shoot me down, and get the whole,
她一定会反驳我 而且会在
"I can control House" thing out of her perky little system.
她活泼的小脑瓜里得出"豪斯无法控制"的结论
So the next time I went back and I asked for
那么等到下次我回去再请示
something marginally crazy,
一些稍微不那么疯狂的事时
it would seem marginally reasonable, and she'd say yes.
就会看起来有因可循 她也会答应了
So, yeah, slightly convoluted.
这个 还真是有点绕
You're screwed.
你已经被绕进去了
Unless we irradiate her.
除非我们不用放射线...
Without the radiation.
来给她进行放射疗法 我们预定了
We book the nuclear lab, we fill out the paperwork,
核放射室 再填了所有文件
we bring the patient down there,
把病人带进去
we do everything but flip the switch.
把该做的都做了 就是不按开关
Go. Do. Don't flip.
去吧 就这么做 别按开关
And is there anything we should be doing,
那么 我们该做些什么
you know, to actually help the patient?
你知道 我指那些确实能对患者起作用的事
Trust me, for the long term, this will help all our patients.
相信我 长远来看 这对所有病人都有帮助
In the short term, double the dose
眼前看 用两倍剂量
of methotrexate and add prednisone.
氨甲喋呤 加用强的松
Cameron's got the keys to the castle.
卡梅隆现在独掌大权了
This trial I'm running, the drug really seems to be working.
我正在做的那个试验 药物好像起作用了
She's kind of liking the power.
她是那种喜好争权夺势的人
Think I'm kind of liking her liking it.
我想我比较喜欢这样的她
I'm not sure what I'm going to do about Thirteen.
我真不知道拿13怎么办
She's sort of dressing like Cuddy.
她的衣着风格像极了卡迪
She's on the placebo.
她在用安慰剂
You can't possibly know that.
你怎么可能知道
Accidents happen. I found out.
世事难料 我发现的
You cannot tell her.
你不能告诉她
You'd be compromising the trial.
这会影响药物试验
She knows she had a 50-50 chance of not being on the drug.
她知道她有50%的可能无法准时用药
If you feel like you're lying to her, too bad.
如果你觉得是在对她撒谎 那就太糟了
I don't want to tell her.
我不想告诉她
I want to put her on the real drug.
我想给她用真药
And you want me to tell you that that's okay?
你想让我对你说这没问题吗
Her trial results are already compromised
从我了解的情况看
just from the fact that I know.
她的治疗结果已经受影响了
As long as she's wasting her time,
与其让她浪费时间 不如给她
why not give her something that might actually help her?
用些靠谱的东西
Valid point, except for the fact that it's a load of crap.
有道理 不过都是一派胡言
Don't be an idiot.
别做傻事
So, how long until we start the procedure?
我们多久开始治疗啊
We already started. Told you, you wouldn't feel a thing.
已经开始了 说过会没什么感觉的
You should lie back. Just stay really still.
你躺好就行 呆着别动
...
恐怕当时你身边坐着什么人吧
...
啊 天啊 天啊
I have to pee.
我想小便
Can we, like, call a timeout for a minute?
能不能先停下来一小会儿
Let me go to the bathroom?
让我去个厕所
Yeah. Sure. We 'II just start up again when you're done.
好的 去吧 你回来再开始
Thanks. Sorry. I didn't realize I had to go.
谢谢 抱歉 我没想到该先去趟厕所
TAUB: No problem.
没关系的
Sarah!
莎拉
No pulse. Get the paddles.
没脉搏 去拿起搏器
Clear!
开始
(SIGHING) Got a pulse.
有脉搏了
It's not ITP.
不是特发性血小板减小性紫癜
She clearly doesn't need fake radiation.
显然她不需要假放射
No structural defects in her heart.
她的心脏没有结构性损伤
THIRTEEN: What about a calcified valve or a patent foramen ovale?
那么冠状动脉硬化或者心绞痛呢
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表