Sulking will solve everything.
所有的事 只要发发脾气就能解决
That cat sat on my lap, and that cat knows something.
那只猫总是坐在我的膝盖上 她知道些什么
you believe it now?
你现在相信了?
yesterday it was all a coincidence.
昨天你还说是巧合
yesterday it was
昨天是的
Until I unintentionally proved it wasn't.
直到我不经意间证明了它不是巧合
patient must have cushing's.
病人一定是患了库欣氏综合症
We have to figure out whether it's--
我们得确定是否是...
cat's nose is powerful.
猫的鼻子很灵
It could smell liver or kidney failure.
肾脏或肝脏衰竭时 它们能闻出来
exactly, except if you'd glanced
事实上 除非你看了
At the nursing home files I had faxed over this morning,
今早我传真给护士办公室的文件
You'd know that most of the patients'
否则你不会发现我们大多数病人的
Livers and kidneys were fine; what else?
肝肾功能都完好 还有什么
Mris aren't telling us if the cushing's
核磁共振没法检测出库欣氏综合症
In her adrenals or her brain.
是发病于肾上腺还是大脑
So check her a.c.t.h.
查一下她的促肾上腺皮质激素
a cat's vision is at the blue end of the spectrum.
猫的视觉能达到光谱中的蓝色末端
a.c.t.h. is 11.7.
促肾上腺皮质激素是11.7
It's too close to tell.
很难说
We can't treat the wrong organ
我们不能乱治疗
'cause that won't solve anything.
不但不会解决问题
She could have a cortisol storm, could kill her.
还有可以导致可致命的皮质醇水平异常
Well, maybe as the senior fellow
作为组里的资深人士
You could have made sure that my doors were closed,
你应该让我的门关着
So that I could be concentrating on the cat
这样我就只要研究它
Instead of looking for the cat.
而不是到处找它
You all right?
你没事吧
Your nose.
你的鼻子
What'd he say?
他说什么了
Sounds like he said,
听起来像他说的
"Do you like cranberry juice?"
你喜欢越橘汁吗
Crap.
干
Cheaper than fake blood.
比假血要便宜
And more cran-tastic.
而且更好喝
Don't ever leave my door open like that again.
以后别再开着我的门
You're playing pranks, and this woman could be dying.
别玩了 那女人要死了
So have chase do a venous sampling
让奇斯取了她
In her brain.
脑部静脉的血样
If he finds something, it's there.
如果有什么问题的话 就是它了
If he finds nothing, it's the adrenals.
如果他发现异常 说明是肾上腺的问题
I'm not who I used to be.
我已经迷失自我了
I'm scared.
我恐慌了
That's not a way to live.
不能再这么活下去了
I want to come work for you.
我希望能为你工作
Jeez, chris, you didn't think--
老天 你不是想
I didn't mean to imply that I could hire you right now.
我不想让你误会说我现在可以雇你
You said you needed guys like me.
你说过你需要像我这样的人
I know, but you don't have an MBA.
嗯 但你没MBA学位
And I just hired a chief medical officer.
我刚雇了医学负责人
Let me invest in that laser scalpel start-up.
让我在新开的激光手术刀公♥司♥中投资吧
I got money saved. not a ton but--
我有存钱 不多但
We put in a $2 million minimum
一开始的最低投资是
For the first round financing.
每人两百万美元
Look, I guess I could take you on at a smaller number.
我可以让你少投点
But you have to understand,
但你得明白
It wouldn't be some quick payoff.
不会很快有收益
I know, I know it's not gonna change my life overnight.
我明白我的生活不会一下子改观
I just need to start changing it.
但我需要开始改变它
Okay, then let's start.
那让我们开始吧
What exactly are you hoping to find
你究竟想从这死人
Inside your dead coma guy?
身体里找到什么
catnip. chew toy.
猫薄荷 吞食的玩具
I don't know. that's why I'm looking.
不知道 所以我在找
Your patient had cardiac arrest
你病人在静脉取样中
During the venous sampling.
心跳停止了
We got her back, but her heart's still tenuous.
我们把她救了回来 但她心脏仍然不好
That tell us anything?
这说明什么
She's weak, possibly dying.
她很虚弱 就快要死了
So nothing. What about the a.c.t.h.?
什么都没说 促肾上腺皮质素呢
Slightly elevated.
稍微有点提升
That confirms the cushing's is in the brain--go.
说明库欣氏症在大脑 去吧
Are you sure that it's cushing's?
你确定是库欣氏症吗
You'd expect central body obesity.
可是没见她长肥
She's in good shape.
她身材很好
If it had a normal presentation,
如果她的病是典型的
There wouldn't be a cat involved.
就不会有这猫的灵异事件了
So it's the brain.
所以在脑里
That means the next question is whether to remove
那下个问题就是是否要马上移除
The pituitary right now--
脑垂体
That's not a question for me.
这不关我事
That's a question for the patient.
这是病人的决定
You'll present both sides and let her decide.
你把正反两方面都说下 让她决定
All right.
好的
I've gotta stop telling you my theories.
我就不说我的想法了
You always just try to prove me wrong.
你老是试图反驳我
You mean the theory about cuddy's ass
你想说卡迪的屁♥股♥在满月
Getting bigger at the full moon?
的时候会变得更大吗
I confirmed that one.
那个我观察到了
Photo's on my blog.
照片在我博客上
Normally, you'd be up in the patient room
正常情况下 你会在病人的房♥间里
Hectoring her on what to do.
吓唬她你接下要做的治疗
Instead you're up to your elbows
现在你却研究
In some irrelevant dead guy who may or may not be
这个无关的死人是不是
Connected to a magic cat
和只猫有关
Because you want to prove to me that you don't care.
因为你想向我证明你不关心病人
Case is over.
这病例完结了
I'm exploring a scientific mystery.
我在探索科学的奥秘
I put up with your obsessions.
我容忍♥你的固执
I even encourage them, for one reason--
甚至还鼓励 因为
They save lives.
它们能拯救生命
I don't know what you're doing now.
我不知道你在做什么
Cushing's means your body's
库欣氏症说明你身体
Overproducing a hormone called cortisol.
过量分泌一种叫皮质醇的激素
The recommended course of action
通常的疗法是
Is to suppress it with drugs.
用药物来压制
And that will cure it?
能治好吗
Just treat it.
只能抑制而已
It could come back.
会复发的
The only permanent solution
唯一治愈的办法
Is to cut into your brain and remove your pituitary gland,
是进入你脑中摘除脑垂体
But the surgery's dangerous.
但手术很危险
Your heart stopped on the table once already.
你在手术台上时心脏已经停跳过一次了
I want the surgery.
我想做手术
This thing is gonna kill me if I don't kill it first.
如果我不处理它 就要被它杀了
Because of the cat?
被那只猫
Do you want to tell me what an idiot I'm being?
你是想说我很蠢吧
No.
不
I really believe that there are things
我真的相信有些事情
That science can't understand,
科学还不能解释
That there is a role for faith and prayer,
所以有信仰和祈祷
But it's in the waiting room,
但那只存在于候诊室
Not the o.r.
不在手术室
There's a reason I got sick.
我得病是有原因
There's a reason for all the bad things
所以在我身上发生的糟糕事情
That have happened to me.
都有个原因
I don't know what that reason is,
我不知道原因是什么
But I know that if there isn't one,
但我知道如果毫无理由
If there's no greater purpose in the world,
如果这个世界没有终极的因果关系
Then it's not a world I want to live in.
那我活着就没意义了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表