You just said... What I said was
你刚才说... 我打算让奇斯麻醉了他
that Chase would put him under at the house. We take him to the hospital, open him up, do our thing,
然后送他去医院 剖开他的肚子
without him ever finding out that we tricked him.
他不会发现自己被耍了的
So, that was implied.
我应该用隐喻来说的
It's unethical.
这不道德
He'll be asleep.
他到时会睡着的
He gets to make his own calls, even if he's asleep.
即便他睡着也有自己的决定权
Why are you siding with him?
你为什么胳膊肘往外拐
Oh, yeah,
噢 对了
you're that girl who likes broken people
你喜欢残缺的人 因为你死了丈夫
because her husband died,
而且奇斯还不算残缺的...
Who cares if he said no?
管他同不同意
I was risking my life to avoid becoming a cripple,
我冒险是为了避免成为瘸子
he's doing it to avoid sunlight and fresh air.
他那么做却是为了避免阳光和新鲜空气
We've got to make it look good.
那我们要做的不露破绽
I know I'm a pain in the ass.
我知道我令人讨厌
I know it would have been easy just to walk away,
我知道如果你转身离开会很容易 但...
but you're a good person.
你是个好人
Count down from 10.
从十开始倒数
NOZICK: Ten, nine, eight...
10 9 8....
Let's go.
动手
How you doing? Better.
你怎么样 好多了
Great.
很好
Everything else good?
一切都好吗
Everything involving me kissing House is good.
一切 包括我和豪斯的激♥情♥一吻都很好
Oh, God, you dragged it out of me,
天哪 你在钓我话
you're a genius.
真天才
It's no big deal. I was feeling vulnerable,
没什么大不了的 我感觉不错
he's a friend,
他是个朋友
and I leaned on him.
是我依赖他
It's funny.
很逗啊
I've leaned on friends in the past.
我以前也依赖过朋友
Never leaned so far my tongue fell into their mouths.
但还不至于依赖到把舌头放到人家嘴里
I don't think of House that way.
我没那么想过豪斯
I never have.
从没
Why not?
为什么不呢
You know exactly how it would go.
你知道那些演变过程的
It would start off exciting,
激♥情♥的开始
we'd get caught up in the novelty and the hostility
新鲜感的来临 夹杂着打情骂俏
and the forbiddenness,
突破禁忌偷吃禁果
and then we'd realize that the flirty hostility is just hostility,
接着意识到轻微的打情骂俏变成了敌对情绪
his inability to open up is no longer exciting, it's just frustrating,
他又不打开心扉 激♥情♥不复存在 实在让人沮丧
and then it's the inevitable blow up
接着是不可避免的争执和指责
and the recriminations, and we don't talk for two months.
然后我们两个月没说话
Yeah. Well,
是啊
it certainly proves you've never thought about House that way.
这当然可以证明你没那么想豪斯
I get your point.
我明白你所指了
I will be more careful with my tongue in the future.
我会注意自己舌头的放置的
That's not my point.
我不是这意思
Maybe novelty and hostility and forbiddenness doesn't have to end bad.
可能新鲜 敌对 禁果过后未必要抱憾收场
Got to go.
我得走了
What time you done?
什么时候能好
Thought we could try that new sushi place next to my house.
完后去我家隔壁尝尝新开的寿司店吧
Why don't we stay at my house tonight?
为什么今晚不在我家呆着呢
But we always stay at mine.
我们总是在我家啊
That's what I mean.
我就是这意思 我们以前是轮流住的
We used to split, what happened?
怎么了 我不知道
I don't know, I'm closer to work. By five minutes.
上班近点吧 近五分钟路而已
And my house doesn't look like it was decorated by a drunk rugby player.
我家又不像是被一个醉鬼橄榄球手装♥修♥过的
Well, we can discuss it.
好 我们等会可以商量一下
I hadn't really... Why does it have to be a discussion?
我还没... 为什么还要商量
Can't you just stay over?
你就不能来我家过夜吗
You do know they page me when that much surgical equipment is signed out.
你们该知道外科手术器械签署前要通知我一声的吧
CUDDY: He didn't consent.
他不同意
He consented to the surgery.
他同意做手术了
You think he's going to sue over where?
你觉得他会因此起诉我们吗
He won't even know where. He'll wake up in his house,
他都不知道在哪 他醒来时是在自己屋子里
he won't know a thing about what happened.
他一点儿也不知道发生过什么
Until he catches a post surgical infection in his dirty apartment
直到他在他肮脏公♥寓♥里发生术后感染
and finds out we tricked him and winds up owning the hospital.
就会发现我们曾经骗他去过医院了
Why aren't you arguing with her?
你为什么不和他争论
Because she's right.
因为她是对的
I don't care where he gets the post-op, just that he gets it.
不管他在哪里受到术后感染
Keep him here.
让他呆在这吧
House?
豪斯
You Okay?
你没事吧
Yes, we don't need to talk.
没事 我们没必要谈话
Your hand.
你的手
That's weird.
很奇怪
I usually don't get the stigmata until Easter.
通常不到复活节我不带圣痕的
Please tell Dr. Chase the patient's ready for him now.
请转告奇斯医生 准备好了
Stewart, wake up.
斯图尔特 醒醒
It's Dr. Cameron.
我是卡梅隆医生
If you can hear me, blink.
如果能听到 眨眨眼
We were concerned for your safety, so we brought you to the hospital.
为了安全起见 我们把你送到了医院
No, it's okay.
没关系的
Why?
为什么 为什么
No, it's okay. Why'd you...
没关系的 为什么...
I just wanted to keep you informed.
我只是告知你
I didn't want you to have
无意让你在
a bad shock while you're recovering from surgery.
术后恢复时受到惊吓
I got to get out of here. It's okay, Stewart.
我要走
Calm down.
没事的 斯图尔特 冷静
Calm down. Stewart.
冷静 斯图尔特
Stewart, I'm going to sedate you. I got to get out of here.
斯图尔特 我要给你注射镇定剂
I'm gonna sedate you.
我要给你注射镇定剂
No!
不
Calm down.
冷静
I need some help in here.
谁来帮帮忙
Damn it, somebody get in here.
该死 来人啊
What did you do?
你做什么了
Well done.
干得好
Your patient called his lawyer, threatened to sue us,
你的病人叫了他律师来 威胁要起诉我们
is now heading home completely undiagnosed.
他现在尚未确诊就坚持回家
He'll soon be on his way back.
他很快会回来的
He's sick.
他病重
He'll crash, he'll lose consciousness,
他会崩溃 会失去知觉
and I'll declare an emergency, bring him back in.
我要做急诊预报 再把他送回来
Not any more you won't.
不用了
His lawyer now holds his health care proxy.
他的律师现在有他的健康代理权
The next time we have an emergency, Larry Ruseckas, Esquire,
下次出现了紧急情况 拉里·里萨斯卡先生
will be calling the shots.
会来处理的
I made the right call.
我的做法没错的
If he had flipped out after major surgery, it would have been worse.
如果大手术过后他抓狂了 情况会更糟
The benefit of being boss is that I don't have to argue.
当老板的好处就是 我不必和你争论
You're all off the case.
你们不用插手这个病例了
What's going on between you and Cuddy?
你和卡迪之间是怎么回事
...
说真的 你为什么不和她争论
Because ignoring her is a lot easier.
她不让我们插手这病例了
...
因为无视她比较容易
Convince the patient to let us back in again.
说服病人让我们回到他的屋里
See if you can clear his blockage with lactulose.
看看能否用糖果去诱骗一下他
If this thing kills him before we can diagnose, it won't be fun anymore.
但若在确诊前他因此而死 我们就吃不了兜着走了
Okay-
好吧
You're going to keep working on this?
你还要继续下去吗
Yeah. I brought in the case.
是的 这是我找来的病例
There is no case. He's gone,
现在已经没有什么病例了 他已经走了
you've been tossed. This is totally nuts.
你也已经搞迷糊了 真是一团糟
He's incredibly sick. We don't know... Fine, forget about the patient.
他病的很重 我们不知道... 别想着那病人了
What is going on with you?
你是怎么了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表