History of drug use could have compromised her immune system.
滥用药物会影响她的免疫系统
I told you I haven't used anything in seven months.
我跟你说了这7个月我什么药都没吃
It does look more like a heat rash to me.
我觉得更像是痱子
Yes, well, maybe we want to
好 也许我们该
look at the actual blood tests.
看下血液检测报告
Of course.
当然了
Does she work for you? Yeah.
她为你打工 对
Everybody here works for you?
这儿的每个人都为你打工
When this happens for real,
如果是真的
are you okay to deliver here?
你愿意在这分娩吗
Yeah, sure. Good.
当然了 好
Blood work's normal.
血液检测正常
Test it again.
再检测一遍
Tested it twice.
检验两遍
I'll get you some topical cream for that rash.
我去给你拿点治疗皮疹的外用乳膏
I'm admitting her.
收她入院
There's nothing wrong with her.
她没有问题
There are dozens of other things
很多情况
this rash could indicate.
会引发皮疹
I want a full fetal workup.
我要给胎儿做个全面检查
You're losing it.
你承受不了了
That's what happens when you have kids.
有了孩子就会这样
Ceaseless crying and nagging leads
不停的哭闹 纠缠
to irrational fears.
导致莫名的恐惧
It's impressive that you didn't wait for
现在就让哭闹和纠缠胎死腹中
the actual crying and nagging.
这个决定很了不起
She had a lace-patterned rash, joint pain
她出现了花纹状的皮疹 关节疼
and a history of drug abuse.
还有药物滥用史
You would've done exactly the same thing.
你也会做同样的决定
And I'd be an excellent father.
我会成为出色的父亲
Hey, what are you doing?
天哪 你干嘛呢
Baby barf.
婴儿呕吐物
Maternity ward was handing out free samples.
产科病房♥提供免费样品
Well played, sir.
干的好啊 先生
You leave me no choice but to change.
你让我不得不换下
My clothes, not my mind.
我的衣服 不是我的思想
That's exactly my point.
我就是这个意思
It's not gonna be me and a cup.
将来不是我和一个杯子的问题
It's gonna be eight times a day.
而会是一天八次
If you can't handle wearing that stain,
如果你连衣服被弄脏都忍♥受不了
you can't handle a baby.
那宝宝的事就省了吧
Why do you even care?
你管那么多做什么
It's not like I'm ever gonna ask you to baby-sit.
我又不会让你照顾宝宝
I'm a humanitarian.
我很博爱
We should stop him.
我们得阻止他
THIRTEEN: The whole point was to...
问题是
Let him plow into some innocent bystander?
就让他这么撞上无辜的路人
TAUB: His reaction time could be slower.
但是他的反应时间会变慢
THIRTEEN: He's stopping. Yeah, I see.
他的车停了 对我看到了
He's having sleep sex.
他睡着的时候也做♥爱♥
Maybe.
也许吧 追上她
Pull up to her. I know.
知道
What'd that guy want?
那个人想要什么
Piss off.
走开
Go after him. She's not a hooker. How do you know?
跟上他 她不是妓♥女♥ 你怎么知道的
THIRTEEN: Do you want me to describe the clues,
你想让我让给你详解
or do you want to stop him before he finishes off the drugs
还是阻止他因为刚买♥♥的毒品
he just bought?
挂掉
Apparently, Rip's a coke fiend.
很明显 是可♥卡♥因♥搞的鬼
So, Sleeping Beauty has a jones for Snow White.
"睡美人"对"白粉公主"很有欲望
Coke explains the narcolepsy,
可♥卡♥因♥可以解释嗜睡
narcolepsy explains the sleepwalking.
嗜睡导致梦游
But it doesn't explain the rip in the space-time continuum.
但是解释不了时空关系的不连续现象
Coke leads to sleepwalking, which leads to coke,
可♥卡♥因♥导致梦游 梦游又引向可♥卡♥因♥
which leads to sleepwalking.
然后又引发梦游
What caused the first sleepwalking?
那么第一次梦游是怎么出现的
The coke he took while he was wide awake.
可♥卡♥因♥是他醒着的时候服用的
KUTNER: He has no reason to lie.
他没理由撒谎
He knows he's sick,
他知道他病了
his job doesn't drug test,
他的工作不需要药检
no relationship, his daughter wouldn't find out.
没恋爱 他的女儿也不会没发现
Maybe he just forgot.
可能是他忘了
Forgot he did cocaine?
忘了他用过可♥卡♥因♥
You're going with forgot over lying?
你认为是忘了而不是撒谎吗
It fits.
对头
Cocaine explains the narcolepsy,
可♥卡♥因♥可以解释嗜眠
narcolepsy explains the sleepwalking.
嗜眠可以解释梦游
Whatever's in the cocaine other than
可♥卡♥因♥里混入的东西
the cocaine explains the memory loss.
可以解释记忆丧失
Dealers cut that stuff with all kinds of garbage.
毒贩子常混入各种垃圾
Great. We'll start him on immediate treatment
棒极了 我们即刻因各种垃圾
for "all kinds of garbage."
来对他对症下药
You can narrow it down in the lab.
你可以在实验室里缩小范围
Not without a sample. So get a sample.
没有样品 那去找份样品
You want us to score cocaine from a drug dealer?
你想让我们向毒贩子买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
It's exciting.
够刺♥激♥
It's a felony.
是重罪
It's necessary.
有必要
There she is.
她在那
Amniotic fluid looks good.
羊水看起来不错
Good fetal movement, heart's beating nicely.
胎动也很好 心跳很健康
What's that?
什么意思
The baby's lungs are underdeveloped.
胎儿的肺部发育不完全
She won't be able to breathe on her own.
她不会自主呼吸
She might die? I don't know.
她会死吗
but we're not going to let that happen.
但我们会避免这种情况发生
We'll put you on magnesium to prevent labor,
我们会给你用镁剂来防止分娩
and steroids to grow the lungs.
用类固醇来刺♥激♥肺部发育
It's a good thing Dr. Cuddy brought you in.
幸好卡迪医生带你来了
How do you know what a drug dealer looks like?
你怎么知道毒贩子长什么样
I'm not doing drugs, if that's what you're asking.
我没吸过毒 如果你是问这个的话
I just noticed that she had cash in her hand.
我不过是留意到她手中拿着现金
Obviously came from him.
很显然是他给的
Obviously didn't have enough time
很显然也没空装作是
to perform any other services.
做其他生意的
I didn't notice her holding any...
我就没注意到她拿着...
Mmm. There she is.
就是她
TAUB: We're not cops.
我们不是警♥察♥
Cops aren't allowed to say that, right?
警♥察♥是不会这么说的
Yeah,
他们会的
they can say it.
你们想怎么样
I'd like to buy some cocaine, please.
我想买♥♥些可♥卡♥因♥
(LAUGHS) Definitely not a cop.
肯定不是警♥察♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait.
等等
No. You gave us the wrong stuff.
不对 你给的货不对
What are you talking about?
你说什么 给你的是我最好的货
You got my best.
"让新顾客上瘾"的好货
I want the stepped-on,
我想要
"keep the old customer coming back for more" stuff.
"让回头客再来"的货
Are you crazy, bitch?
你疯了吗 婊♥子♥
No, I'm just a bitch who knows what she wants.
知道自己想要什么的婊♥子♥
Looks like this kid thing
看来这孩子的事
is really working out for you.
很让你上心痴迷
All of the shopping, none of the stretch marks.
可血拼购物 没有妊娠纹
Not a good time.
时机不好
Right. Kid's getting worse.
对啊 孩子状况变糟了
Blessing in disguise,
虚伪地祈祷一下
although completely predictable.
虽然已完全有预兆
If you take in strays,
你带回流浪的东东
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表