oh, god.
我的天哪
Please forgive me. I'm so sorry.
请原谅我 太对不起了
what are you worried about?
有啥好担心的
Maybe a night in jail for fraud.
因为诈骗而蹲监狱一晚吗
I have to go tell one of my employees he was right.
我去告诉我的下属 他是对的
I'm not a munchausen.
我不是求医癖
I'm gonna die unless you help me.
如果你不帮我 我会死的
You'll have to come up with something more original.
你应该再装的像点
a cat predicted my death.
一只猫预言了我的死亡
Cats make terrible doctors.
猫会装扮成可怕的医生
Oh, no, wait, that's women.
不 不是 是女医生
You're screwed.
你脑子坏掉了
how'd you slip?
你怎么摔的
Oh, I've had this dizziness problem for a while now.
我头昏已经有一段时间了
you get checked for labyrinthitis?
你做过内耳炎检查了吗
on antibiotics for a week.
上周做过抗生素治疗
No difference.
但没什么好转
lie down a sec.
过来躺下
Whoa, whoa, I'm dizzy.
慢点 我有点晕
that's normal.
这很正常
So what are you teaching?
你是教什么的
entrepreneurship.
创业学
I'm a ceo, osttech industries.
我是一家科技工业公♥司♥的CEO
We make medical devices.
我们公♥司♥制♥造♥医疗器械
all right, you can sit up.
好了 你可以起来了
so did that tell you anything?
发现什么了吗
Did i--
我有...
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
The--you just cured me.
头... 你治好我了
I figured you had a tiny calcium deposit
我发现你内耳道里有一小片钙沉积
In your inner ear; I just shifted it around.
我刚刚帮你拿出来了
I've seen three doctors for this.
因为这 我都看过三个医生了
I'm buying you dinner.
我要请你吃饭
forget it. come on.
算了吧 来吧
I'm also in investor in a club.
我还参股了一家俱乐部
We'll make it a night out.
今晚出去转转怎么样
no, I'm married, boring.
不用了 我结婚了 很无聊
I know some married people who aren't boring.
我认识一些婚后不无聊的人
a few years back,
倒♥退♥几年的话
I was one of them.
我也曾年轻过
Good luck.
祝你好运
if you're gonna kill me and rape me,
如果你想杀了我或是奸了我
Please do it in that order.
那就请快刀斩乱麻吧
this is the cat, debbie. have you heard of her?
这就是那只猫 黛比 听说过吗
debbie.
黛比
Sorry but without a last name--
真可惜它没姓...
she was in the news.
她被登上新闻了
We found her as a kitten. she lives in the nursing home.
我们发现她时她还是只小猫 住在护士之家
She only sleeps next to people when they're about to die.
她只睡在快要死去的人身边
Ten patients in the last year.
去年死了十个病人
And then yesterday she did it to me
而昨天她睡在了我旁边
While I was sitting on my couch.
当时我坐在我的沙发上
Please, the whole staff, the doctors even,
求你了 所有人 哪怕是医生
We all know this is real.
都相信这是真的
can you come back later?
你一会儿再来好吗
I have some business I'm conducting
我等下还要接待
With the prince of nigeria.
尼日利亚亲王呢
Just watch this video.
看看这盘录像带
It'll prove I'm not lying.
它会证明我所说的不是在撒谎
Dr. house, I'm begging you.
豪斯医生 求求你了
Chest.
胸闷
quick!
快啊
Before she goes without attention for eight seconds.
在她恢复意识的八秒前 抓紧啊
house.
豪斯
she's faking. the cat told me.
她是装的 是猫告诉我的
listen.
来听
Soft breath sounds.
呼吸不匀
Means it's bronchospasm.
说明是支气管痉挛
Can't fake that.
这是不能装的
debbie the cat spends most of her time
黛比小猫大多时候都在
Just prowling the halls,
前厅中巡游
The queen of her own private world.
像是她自我世界中的王后一般
gotta say, I don't think the changes they've made
我得说 这东西还没
To american idol really work for me.
美国偶像更让我觉得有意思
when debbie climbs on a patient's bed
当黛比爬到病人床上
And goes to sleep,
开始睡觉的时候
We call the loved ones and tell them to come in.
我们知道 又一个可爱的人将离我们而去了
You want to treat her?
你想治好她吗
She's a nutjob.
她可不好对付
don't we all have quirks?
我们不也都有怪癖吗
Aren't those eccentricities what make us human?
不正是那些荒诞来衬托我们的人性吗
it's like debbie's here on earth
黛比就像是带地球上的人
To bring people to the other side.
奔赴另一个世界的使者
the doctors we spoke to also agreed is the cat does seem--
我们采访过的医生也同意 这猫貌似...
Nutjobs get sick too.
现在刺头也病了
so you think this cat story is nonsense.
那么你觉得这猫的故事是鬼话了
And you admit she faked her earlier symptoms.
而且你也承认她假装了先前的症状
But you still think she's actually sick now?
但你现在仍觉得她是真的病了吗
well, anything would sound ridiculous
什么事用你那种语气一说
If you said it in that voice.
都像是荒谬绝伦的了
confirm she's faking
确珍她是假装的
Or I'm gonna have to kick her out.
我来送她走
there's that voice again.
又是这调调儿
I'll give you 24 hours.
给你一天
consecutive?
一整天吗
what are you doing?
你干嘛呢
no, mr. bond, I expect you to die.
不了 邦德先生(装007里面的反面人物) 只要你死就够了
Bronchospasm, go.
支气管痉挛 开始
bronchitis.
支气管炎
no cough, no fever.
没有咳嗽 没有发烧
And blofeld didn't smoke a cigar.
博罗菲德(007)又不抽雪茄
he might have.
那可不一定
Dude had a lair. means he was rich.
咱哥们儿可是有家的人 不差钱儿
Rich people enjoy a good stogie.
富人喜欢靴子
Sometimes send them as gifts.
有时候把它们当作礼物赠送
Hey, taub, did that sound like I was awkwardly
陶德 鄙人是否能拙以
Trying to segue into making a point?
续听一下尔之愚见吗
yes.
可以
emphysema.
肺气肿
lungs were clean on the ct.
CT显示肺部没有问题
Dogs can be trained to predict diabetic comas,
经过训练的狗可以提前预知糖尿病人昏迷
Epileptic seizures; they can smell cancer.
癫痫 还有癌症
It is possible there's something in this cat.
可能猫也这方面的能力
it's more possible that it was just a coincidence.
更有可能是巧合
10 million nursing homes. 100 million pet cats.
有护理站的地方猫儿无处不在
One of them was bound to pick a few winners.
其中肯定会有几个佼佼者
debbie was able to predict there was something wrong
黛比能预测一些不祥的事情
With the patient before you were.
比你还牛
Is that a coincidence too?
那也是巧合吗
maybe the cat didn't predict anything.
也许猫猫没预知任何事情
Might have caused the deaths.
可能它才是死因
we should a listened to ted nugent.
我们该听听泰德·纽金特(摇滚教父)的歌♥
yeah, it could be cat scratch fever
可能是猫的抓伤引起的发热
Or visceral larva migrans.
或者是内脏幼虫移行症
Maybe he didn't kill everyone at the nursing home,
也可能他没有传染给护理站的所有人
But it may be killing morgan.
只是引起了摩根的死亡
the worms hop from the cat to the cat lady's lungs.
蠕虫从猫身上移行到了女士的肺部
I could buy that.
有点儿意思
those cigars were for me.
这是给我的雪茄
Hey, that reminds me, why is some fancy ceo
这倒是 我还奇怪呢
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表