The agoraphobia, could it... Nope.
关于陌生环境恐怖症的事...不
The lead wouldn't have started to disintegrate till years after.
铅要经历几年才会分解
But it could have exacerbated the fear.
但会使他的恐惧症更加严重
I don't need to change.
我不要变化
I know you think that
我知道
but your life could be better,
但是这样你的人生会更好
you'd have choices.
你会有很多选择
He's lying.
他在说谎
About what?
说什么谎
About everything.
一切都是谎话
About his life.
关于生活的谎话
He doesn't even think he's happy here.
他甚至不觉得他在这里很幸福
He's miserable.
他过得糟透了
I've got everything I need.
在这里我应有尽有
Yeah?
是吗
Well, then why did Taub find rose petals in your entry hallway?
为什么陶博会在你的前门看到玫瑰花瓣
Struck me as a little weird,
这让我感觉到不妥
thought it might be medically relevant.
还以为和你的病情有关
But it actually just told me that you were pathetic.
实际上 它表明了你是个很可怜的人
The day you crashed in your entryway
你在门前晕倒的那天
was your girlfriend's birthday.
是你女朋友的生日吧
You weren't there for the mail,
你不是去拿邮件
you were trying to go lay flowers on her grave.
你是去她墓前献花
Yeah, he's got PTSD,
没错 他患有创伤后应激障碍
yeah, he's agoraphobic.
也有恐惧陌生环境恐惧症
...
也是个懦夫
Don't believe your own rationalizations.
就别相信你自己所谓的理由
Don't just lock yourself up and pretend you're happy. - Hi. - Hi.
别把自己封锁起来 自欺欺人
You were right.
你说我丈夫的事
About my husband.
说得很对
It affected me.
让我情绪低落
It still affects me.
现在依然如此
If you're saying you'll never be able to... I cleaned out a drawer for you.
如果你是说你不能...我会为你腾出一个抽屉的
Like, a big one.
一个大抽屉
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表