How do you get coal
有条件要上
out of a mountain when it's someone else's mountain?
没条件创造条件也要上
If we don't have House,
豪斯不在
doesn't mean we can't think like House.
但我们可以以他的方式思考
But it does mean we don't have to talk like him.
那不代表我们要以他的方式说话
You don't dig down. You go in from the side.
既然不能深着来 那就从浅处着手好了
We insert a lighted scope through the rectum,
我们在他的直肠内插入一个内窥镜
move the intestine till we find the ganglioma,
顺着肠道移♥动♥直到我们找到神经节瘤
then push it to the surface.
然后把它挤到靠近腹腔表层处
Where we see the light, we cut.
然后我们就能在表层定位 切口
We'll make as small an incision as we can,
我们会使创口最小化
but unfortunately it'll be very painful.
不过有一点 那会非常疼
After your surgery experience, we can't give you anesthesia...
根据现在的情况 你已不能再接受麻醉了
Can I talk to Dr. House?
我能直接和豪斯医生对话么
No.
不行
We can do this,
我们能做到
we know what we're doing.
我们很有把握
I don't mean to be insulting,
我无意冒犯你
but my former boss didn't insist
不过我前任老板坚持把我送到这里
on me coming here because of you or...
可不是因为你或者 前任老板?
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I mean, you must be... - I'm fine.
你还好吧 我没事
She has a big Beijing trip,
她的北♥京♥之行很重要 要好好准备
ton of work to do,
有一堆事要做
she can't just wait for me to get better.
等不及我好转了
We've been well trained,
我们训练有素
we'll take good care of you.
会好好照顾你的
How can you let her treat you like a footstool?
你怎么能那样被她呼来喝去呢
The world needs flunkies.
这个世界需要走狗
Don't say that,
你不能这么说
you're better than that.
你是人
I have no problem with it.
我都不介意 你着什么急
Why do you?
因为
Because life is short.
人生苦短
I mean, yours could've ended in that surgery.
你的人生差点就终结在那手术台上
You'd have never lived for yourself.
而你还没享受过人生呢
What kind of feminist... - We can have anything.
男女平等了... 我们能拥有一切
No, we can't.
我们不能
We can aspire to anything.
我们可以有满腔热情
But we don't get it just because we want it.
但是不可能万事如意
I would rather spend
与其痴心妄想
my life close to the birds
自己能长出翅膀
than waste it wishing I had wings.
我宁可选择待在鸟儿旁边
FOREMAN: You're through the sigmoid, into the descending colon.
我们经过了乙状结肠 进入降结肠
Switching on the light.
开灯
Advance toward the anastomosis.
前进到吻合处
That's it.
就是这里
Push the wall of the intestine toward the skin.
把肠壁向皮肤方向推
There, I see it.
这里 我看见了
Don't look down.
别往下看
Scalpel.
手术刀
So your last day is Friday?
星期五是你在这儿的最后一天啊
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
You shouldn't go.
你不应该走的
Did House ask you to talk to me?
是豪斯叫你来跟我谈
Or are you trying to save the patient,
还是你想要让我挽救病人的生命?
because there'll always be another... House asked me.
总有 是豪斯叫我来的
And you're doing it? I told him to go to hell.
你就来了 我让他去死
Thanks.
谢谢
But I think he's right.
但我觉得他是对的
You think you're making a rational choice.
你以为自己的决定是明智的
You think the worst is over,
以为黑暗已经过去
and then six months later, you look back and you realize
结果半年后你回头看
you didn't know what you were doing.
就知道你根本不知道自己在做什么
Are you saying the pain doesn't go away?
你是说伤痛不会消失
It gets easier.
只会慢慢减轻
Not in two months. Not in two years.
在两个月 或两年后
But, no,
但不会消失
it never really goes away.
永远都在
Being here, in this building...
待在这里 这楼里
I was just in the lounge,
刚才我在休息室
I kept staring at Amber's locker.
一直盯着安波儿的衣物箱
I saw a guy wearing a scarf this morning.
我今天看见一个人戴的头巾
The color reminded me of his eyes.
颜色和他的眼睛颜色一样
We lived 500 miles from here.
我和他住的地方离这里500英里
I have to do something.
我得做点儿什么了
Then do it.
那就做吧
But don't think it's the right choice,
但别以为自己的决定是对的
because
因为
there isn't one.
根本没有对错
It's not a ganglioma,
不是神经节瘤
the problem wasn't the surgery.
不是手术的问题
Abnormally deposited proteins. It's amyloidosis.
蛋白质沉积异常
It would explain
淀粉样变性
the blinking and the low heart rate.
这就解释了眨眼过快和心率偏低
The only way to treat amyloidosis is to treat whatever's causing it.
要治疗淀粉样变性
It's not as if a lot of things cause amyloid,
必须找到病因
rheumatoid arthritis.
这病的成因不多
Familial
风湿性关节炎
Mediterranean fever.
家族性地中海热
But you can all be wrong.
不可能大家都对
Patient's joints don't hurt,
但一定有个人是对的
abdominal pain went away when the fetus did,
病人的关节没有疼痛
...
腹部疼痛随着胚胎的移除而消失
...
有什么有建设性的意见么
Sorry. Sorry.
对不起 这样好了
She has lots and lots of palpable lymph nodes,
她很多很多的淋巴结肿大
joint and abdominal pain,
关节和腹部也很疼
she'll be better by dinner time.
可是马上病就好了
If we don't find the cause of the amyloidosis,
如果我们找不到她淀粉样变性的成因
we never get her off that wire,
她得永远插着那些管子
she never walks out of this hospital.
也将永远无法出院了
But, hey, who needs House?
不过 我们才不需要豪斯呢
So glad we lost those training wheels.
真高兴再也见不着那些轮椅了
You want me to make the call?
你们想让我给他打电♥话♥
There seems to be some disagreement.
我们意见不统一
And this isn't just a pretext
你确定这不是
to pressure me into staying?
用来挽留我的借口
Does it look like a pretext?
看起来像么
No.
不像
She really is dying, isn't she?
她真的命悬一线了 是吧
Inflammation, enlarged nuclei,
炎症 变大的细胞核
some mitotic activity.
核分♥裂♥
It could be lymphoma.
有可能是淋巴瘤
There are no palpable lymph nodes.
但是没有淋巴结肿大
Makes it less likely,
降低了淋巴瘤的可能性
but doesn't rule it out.
但不能据此排除
I'm an oncologist, I see cancer.
我是肿瘤专家 我看是癌症
Show it to an immunologist, they'll see autoimmune.
给免疫专家看 他们会觉得是自体免疫
I already showed it to an immunologist.
我给免疫专家看过了
We'll start her on chemo.
我们这就开始化疗
You should leave.
你是该离开
House doesn't want to lose his sidekick.
豪斯不想失去好哥们
Cuddy doesn't want to lose her check on House.
卡迪不想失去盯着豪斯的眼线
No one's talking about what you want.
可没人在意你想要什么
It's not that I want to.
我也不想这样
Want to, need to.
无论是想 还是必须
If there's any chance that being away from here
只要离开这里能
will make your life even a little bit easier,
令你的生活哪怕轻松一点
do it.
你就别犹豫
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表