She trusts you.
她相信你
Go get her consent.
去争取她同意吧
Sometimes I find out things you'd rather not know.
有时候我发现一些你宁愿不知道的事
This was in his trash.
这是在他垃圾里的
He's using.
他正在用
You're back.
你回归了
Genius.
真有才
Damn,
该死
I knew the fake works was too much.
掩饰工作做太多了
Well, you had no choice.
你别无选择
Where were you gonna
继假卖♥♥淫♥女♥友后
go after fake-hooker-girlfriend?
你还会再耍出什么把戏
How did you know he was outside?
你怎么知道他在外面监视
Cane prints.
拐杖印
I'm actually kind of insulted.
这真是有点欺人太甚
No way I'm a drug addict
我怎么会是个瘾君子
but you completely buy that
但你对我爱上个妓♥女♥
I fell in love with a prostitute?
却很买♥♥账
You played to your strengths.
这是你的拿手好戏
By which I mean you played to your weaknesses.
你最擅长的就是装可怜
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
You invoked your dead girlfriend's name to sell me.
你还用你死去的女友的名义来打动我
You're my hero.
真绝了
Best $30 I ever spent.
这30美元用得真值
Thirty? Did you keep her number?
才30 你有她的电♥话♥吗
Unfortunately, I killed her
不好意思 我把她杀了
and buried her in the basement.
然后埋尸地下室
Shame.
可惜
Hungry?
饿吗
Yeah.
饿
So, seriously,
说真的
where were you the other morning?
那天早上你去哪了
Oh, don't make me do this again.
天啊 别让我再说了
It has nothing to do with you.
这与你无关
...
周一我们去打保龄
I'm coming over to play poker this weekend.
周末还是过来打扑克
Nothing's changed.
老规矩
You have to trust that.
你要相信
Okay-
好吧
You're gonna keep following me, aren't you?
你还是会跟踪我 是吧
It's what we do.
说得没错
Be outside my apartment at 8:00 tonight.
今晚8点到我家外面来吧
She said yes to the transplant.
她同意进行移植手术
Good.
很好
You're in a downward spiral of destruction.
你已经泥足深陷
I can stop.
我能改变现状
You're gonna keep spiralling,
你还是会越陷越深
keep screwing around,
继续沉沦
keep slashing away at every person who tries to help
推开所有对你施予援手的人
until no one tries to help anymore,
直到连他们也放弃帮助你
until you hit bottom, until you're dead.
然后你陷入谷底 粉身碎骨
But until then,
在那之前
I can use you.
你还有利用价值
You're hiring me back?
我要让我复职
You did good work.
你表现不错
I did good work yesterday,
昨天我也表现出众
and I was still fired.
仍然被解雇
What changed?
你的葫芦卖♥♥什么药
You wanted me to spend time with her,
你想让我去陪她
see if I could still make a connection.
看我是否能与她交流
You connected with the diagnosis, not with her.
你只是把她的病诊断出来 仅此而已
You're trying to save me,
你想拯救我
trying to control me.
想控制我
You're doing exactly what you think I'm...
你正在做
Cracks.
你以为...干裂
Your lips are cracked.
你的唇干裂了
Been using your inhaler lately?
最近常用哮喘喷♥剂♥吗
Allergies.
过敏而已
Don't deflect,
别转移话题
you always deflect.
你常转移话题
Did she cry?
她有哭吗
When you told her that she was going to die,
当你跟她说 她快死的时候
did she cry?
她有哭吗
She got upset, she...
她...闷闷不乐
Were there tears?
有流眼泪吗
No.
没有
Chopping an onion releases a mist
切洋葱时候
of syn-propanethial-S-oxide.
释放出的蒜胺酸酶酵素气雾
A chemical irritant which causes people to have
一种会让人做出自然反应
a very predictable reaction.
的化学刺♥激♥物
She has no tears.
她没有眼泪
It was either this or put on Brian's Song,
要不是因为这个 要不就因为布莱恩的歌♥
but I didn't have time to stop by Wilson's.
我没时间找威尔森了
She has Sjogren's,
她患有舍格伦综合症[干燥综合症]
that attacks the glands that
分泌泪水和唾液的腺体
produce tears and saliva.
受到感染
It also, by the way,
同时 该病也会
causes lung cysts and RTA.
引发肺部囊肿和肾小管性酸中毒
...
就像你和一般的男性
Just because you usually don't
平时很少发生
doesn't mean you can't.
不代表不会发生
And it doesn't cause cracked lips in other people.
其他案例也很少会有嘴唇干裂
Lack of spit
的情况
makes her mouth a breeding ground
缺少唾沫让她的嘴唇
for a fungus like Candida.
容易滋生假丝酵母真菌
Her asthma inhaler did the same for you,
同样你用太多哮喘喷♥剂♥也是如此
wiped out your mouth's immune system.
破坏唇部的免疫能力
So, she's got what I've got.
她也和我患了同一种病
Just the opportunistic infection,
是一次偶然的感染
not the underlying condition.
不是出自自身的问题
Another life saved by girl-on-girl action.
女同再次救人一命
I'm gonna be okay?
我有得治吗
You're gonna be okay.
你有救了
Methylprednisolone to get
用甲基强的松龙
the Sjogren's under control,
能控制舍格伦综合征的病情
and some artificial tears
来点人工泪液
to maximize the visual impact of this moment.
让这个动人的场面增添几份震撼
Spencer's gonna be fine,
斯宾塞很快就能痊愈
and I hear you got your job back.
我听说 你也复职了
I'm gonna keep standing here until you say something.
你不说话 我就一直站在这
I feel alone,
我觉得很孤单
and she hasn't gone anywhere.
而她跟我不同
She gets to live.
她活下来了
I'm gonna go home.
我要回家
I'm tired.
累了
What do you think?
觉得怎样
Oh, my God.
我的天
You guys shop here, too?
你们也在这逛街
Best nipples in Princeton.
普林斯顿最好的婴儿用品店
Why are you here?
你怎么也在
Because he ate the donut.
因为他吃了甜甜圈
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
He must have followed me.
他在跟踪我
I'm sure.
我知道
HOUSE: You're clearly not pregnant.
很明显 你没有怀孕
So either you're buying this as a gift
不然就是买♥♥来送人
or this is some kind of weird
再不就是那些
"if you build it, they will come" moment.
"买♥♥了 孩子就来了"的怪想法
I'm adopting a baby.
我要领养孩子
She asked me to be a character reference.
她要我做她的品德信誉见证人
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表