Doesn't matter if it isn't,
不是送披萨的又怎么样
Wilson doesn't buy his pizza.
威尔森不买♥♥匹萨吃
Eight units in this building,
这栋楼有8户人家
there's gotta be a pervert like me
至少有一个像我一样的
living in at least one of them.
色狼居住其中
Yes, because you represent one out of every eight people
没错 因为你代表了这个国家中
living in this country.
八分之一的人
Well, apparently, he has developed a taste for pizza.
显然他对匹萨的品味有所改变
Things change.
世事无常
CT shows one more calcification
CT显示在左肾上锥体
near the superior pyramid on the left kidney.
出现多处钙化
See it.
看到了
That thing you were hoping House didn't
你不希望豪斯在你家
find at your place.
找到的东西
I found it.
被我找到了
You did the CAG test two weeks ago.
他两周前做了身体年龄测试
A number this high
这样高的指标
means you have less time than you thought.
意味着你的时间比你想还要少
It's understandable you'd be upset.
你的郁闷可以理解
It doesn't mean you have to self-destruct.
但是那并不意味着你要自暴自弃
It's not noble for you to protect me from House
如果只是为了责备我
if you're just going to judge.
那从豪斯手里保护我也不算高尚
There are things you should be doing,
有些事是你应该做的
working out, improving balance and coordination...
健身 增强平衡和机能协调
Yeah, that sounds like a blast.
听起来令人兴奋
I'm having fun,
我很快活
cramming as much life into my life as I can.
尽我所能充实我的人生
You're doing drugs,
你在吸毒
staying up all night, having sex with strangers.
熬夜 和陌生人做♥爱♥
It sounds fun to me.
我觉得这很快活
Good night.
晚安
Close the incisions.
缝合切口
She won't even have a scar.
她甚者不会有刀疤
Her O2 sats are dropping.
她的含氧量开始下落
Did you nick something?
你割到什么了
The procedure was clean, BP's strong.
手术没问题 血压稳定
Well, she's not breathing. We need to intubate.
她没呼吸了 我们要插管
TAUB: The breathing problem started after
呼吸问题发生于
we fixed her kidney problem,
我们治愈了肾病之后
means the RTA isn't the underlying cause.
这意味着肾小管性酸中毒并不是根本问题
...
交通拥挤 她可能
Not here.
不在这里
It's not her lungs.
这不是她肺部的问题
No masses, no infiltrates.
没有於块 没有渗透
Her lungs are working, but she still can't breathe.
肺部正常 但是她依然无法呼吸
Distribution plant can't distribute
如果没有投递员
if it's not getting deliveries.
分配站将不能工作
If her lungs are fine,
如果她的肺是好的
maybe the problem's in the supply line, airway collapse.
那么问题可能出现在供应线
That could signal autoimmune
气管萎缩了
or some kind of dystrophy
那会激起自身免疫
as the underlying cause.
或者某种营养失调称为主要起因
There's only way to find out
如果她的气管萎缩了
if her airway failed.
只有一种方法可以确定
Make it happen again.
就是使它再发生一次
Stick Thirteen's carpet cleaner on a treadmill,
带13号♥的地毯清洁工上跑步机上
methacholine challenge.
乙酰甲胆碱测试
And someone find the carpet.
然后找人把地毯叫来
Exam going on, 15 minutes.
测试进行中 需15分钟
Morning, Dr. Hadley.
早上好 哈德利医生
Just spoke to my brother.
刚和我的兄弟通了电♥话♥
And by brother you mean...
兄弟你是指
I mean, my parents' other son.
我指的是我父母的另一个儿子
Wow, same dad.
同一个父亲
He got a call last week from your Pl.
上周接了你私♥家♥侦♥探♥的一个电♥话♥
You lied.
你撒谎
You did have me investigated.
你对我做了调查
You've been taunting the team with what you've learnt,
你奚落了团队中调查
but you never
过的每个人
came after me.
但从不攻击我
Means you couldn't find anything.
这意味着你没有发现任何东西
You're right.
你是对的
That's because
那是因为
you haven't done anything stupid, spontaneous,
自从17岁后 你没干一件
or even vaguely interesting since you were 17.
愚蠢 头脑发热 甚至有点乐趣的事
And that's just sad.
那很可悲
I found her in the clinic
我在诊所里发现
giving herself IV fluids.
她给自己静脉输液
At least you could've let her finish.
至少你也要让她尽兴吧
She looks terrible.
她看起来气色很差
CUDDY: She has a fresh nightclub
她在手腕上新刺了个
stamp on her wrist.
夜♥总♥会♥的标记
She's in no condition to practice.
她已经没有工作的状态了
Unless this is a prelude to
除非这是惩罚游戏的序曲
an actual spanking,
我想对她做个毒品测试
You can't make me do that.
不能逼我做那个
But I can suspend you until you do.
但是我可以对你停职直到你做为止
Because she went to a nightclub in her free time?
就是因为她在空闲时间去了夜♥总♥会♥?
Or because she had sex in her free time?
或是她在空闲时间做了爱?
The patient was undergoing a routine surgery
病人正在肾小管性酸中毒
for RTA.
常规手术检查
I didn't need Thirteen here for that,
我不想13号♥为了这个而耽误
and I don't need you making my employees punch
而且我也不要你指挥我的手下去
a clock or pee in a cup.
打卡或验尿
Let's go.
我们走
Come on.
快点
Thank you.
谢谢
By the way,
顺便一提
the surgery was not routine,
手术进行得不顺利
the patient stopped breathing,
病人停止了呼吸
and you missed a differential.
而你错过了会诊
You're fired.
你被解雇了
What?
什么
You just defended me.
你刚刚还在维护我
No, I just prevented you from getting a drug test,
不 刚刚只是在使你免受毒品测试
probably saved your career.
一定程度上是救了你的职业生涯
I'm already taking responsibility
对一个吸毒成瘾的医生来说
for one doctor with a drug habit.
我已经尽到了责任
I don't have a drug habit.
我没有毒瘾
The slutty party girl is fun
夜♥总♥会♥的骚娘们的确很有趣
till she pukes on your shoes,
不过要是她在你鞋上呕吐
then she's just a pain in the ass.
那她就变得很令人讨厌了
I haven't sat on this couch for four months.
有四个月我没有坐在这沙发上了
It remembers my cheeks.
它应该还记得我的屁♥股♥
Me trying
我也是
to work,
我正试着去工作
you interrupting.
你来打扰我
Come on,
拜托
your patients can wait five minutes,
你的病人五分钟还是等得及的
get me caught up.
汇报最新情况
Come on. What did you do?
你在干什么
Travel?
旅行?
Did you get a new hobby?
有了新的爱好?
Did you meet someone?
谈恋爱了
Actually,
的确
yes, I sort of started dating someone.
我开始恋爱了
Great.
很好
What does she do?
她做什么的
Is she an actress?
是个演员吗
No.
不是
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表