I meant I don't just want to do her.
我是说我不仅仅是想上她
I like her.
我喜欢她
What do you think you're gonna find out about her?
你觉得你能找出她点什么来吗
Something personal,
一些私人的
something embarrassing.
很糗的事
I spend half my life negotiating with that woman.
我花了半辈子的时间和那女人交涉
Anything I can use to scare her into saying yes.
任何能让她向我妥协的事
Okay-
还行吧
"Okay"?
还行吧
You're okay with being paid twice
帮人勒索 又两边收钱
to facilitate blackmail?
还只是还行吧
I'm okay.
我是还行
I don't believe you. But I'm okay.
我不信任你 但我行的
You're doing this for the
你我这么做的
same reason I'm doing this.
动机相同
We'll see who gets there first.
看谁先得手吧
Here it is.
这里
Circle of Willis, the vessels are narrow.
大脑动脉环 血管狭窄
Narrow for you, normal for him.
对你而言吧 对他来说是正常
If there were problems with the vessels,
如果他的血管有出问题的话
he would have had symptoms long ago.
病症早就出现了
Not if something else changed. Like?
或者还有其他器官病变
TAUB: His heart.
比如说 心脏
He could have recently gotten an intermittent arrhythmia.
他有可能是最近才患上间歇性心律失常
I know "heart" and "head" start with the same three letters,
心脏和脑袋的写法差不多 这点我知道
but you've got to read all the way to the end.
不过你总得把它们拼写完整吧
The experimental drugs cause an arrhythmia
病人服用了试验药品
which causes low blood pressure.
导致了心律失常 引发低血压
Combine that with those narrow vessels,
再加上血管收缩
the brain doesn't get enough blood.
大脑供血不足
That causes all of his symptoms.
就引发了所有的症状
If we can trigger the arrhythmia and identify it,
若能人为诱发心律失常并诊断病因
we might be able to stop it from killing him.
就有机会可以治愈患者
Been home?
回过家了吗
No.
没有
Good.
很好
Do an EP study.
准备做电生理检测
Find the arrhythmia.
找出心律失常的原因
We're gonna insert three electrical catheters into your heart.
我们将会在你的心脏上插入
Tell Dr.
三支电导管
Hadley I'm sorry.
代我跟哈德利医生说声抱歉
She understands,
她能理解的
and you should tell her yourself.
你应该当面和他说
You will fine
你会没事的
She's so supportive, she's so great.
她很了不起 一直都支持我
All I do is lie to her.
而我却欺骗了她
What happens if you tell her?
如果你跟她说了会怎样
I don't know.
我不知道
You love her, right?
你爱她 对吗
More than anything, and she loves me.
胜过一切 而她也爱我
If you open your mouth, one of two things happens,
如果你对她坦白 有两种可能
she either forgives you or she leaves you.
要么她原谅你 要么她离你而去
At best, you wind up exactly where you are right now.
顺利的话 你的生活重回正轨
It's noble to want to confess.
坦诚便是高尚
Really, it is.
真的
But if the result's just damage and pain,
但如果结果只是悲伤和痛苦
that's not noble,
那不叫高尚
it's selfish.
是自私
TAUB: Stimulate right atrium.
刺♥激♥右心房♥
Normal conduction.
没有传导
How long you plan on keeping me from going home?
你打算过多久才让我回家
Until you're convinced I'm a different person,
直到你认为我痛改前非
one who won't do anything stupid?
不再做任何傻事为止吗
Guilt fades quickly.
罪恶感总是很快消失
By Wednesday, you'll be fine.
到周三 你就好了
Right ventricle.
右心室
And why do you want it to fade?
为什么你要我的罪恶感消失
Why do you suddenly care about my marriage?
怎么突然对我的婚姻万般关心
Because if it ain't broke...
因为...如果还没破裂的话
You obviously think it is broke.
很明显 你已经认为没救了
And you obviously think it ain't.
问题是你觉得有救啊
Your marriage is like a broken toaster.
你的婚姻就像一个坏掉的烤面包机
Bread keeps popping out, and you keep calling it toast,
明明已经坏了 你还猛往里面塞面包
which is weird because you've
这很奇怪 因为你习惯把你的面包
put your bread in a lot of toasters,
塞进烤面包机去烤了
and apparently you don't see any difference.
很明显 你没有看出好坏的区别
It's kind of fascinating.
这真是逗啊
He's going into V-tach.
病人室性心动过速
What's wrong?
怎么了
Good news, test is working.
好消息 试验有效果了
Your heart's freaking out,
你的心跳过速
but it's cool that you're still conscious.
但你仍然清醒 好现象
(WHEEZING) Try to overdrive.
尝试加速
Didn't work.
没有作用
This might burn a little bit.
这可能会有点烫
Charging to 60. Clear. Ow!
充电到60焦 开始
Going again. Charging to 120.
再来 充电到120焦
Have you been dyeing your hair?
你有染发吗
No.
没有
House. Clear.
豪斯 让开
Right.
好的
Your hair's growing in red.
头发变红了
TAUB: His heart rate is stabilized.
他的心率稳定下来了
Does your theory include any genetic mutations
你的诊断有包括基因突变
that could cause his hair to change color?
来解释他的毛发变异吗
Then either he's lying about dyeing
要么他骗我们说没有染发
or just dying.
要么...他真的要死了
Red hair means it's not Kluver-Bucy.
头发变红说明他患的不是双侧颞叶切除综合症
Melanin affects hair color. What affects melanin?
黑色素决定头发颜色
Hormones.
什么决定黑色素 荷尔蒙
Hormone panels were all normal.
荷尔蒙水平没有异常
Age.
年龄
He's turning prematurely crimson?
他这么年轻就两鬓斑红?
FOREMAN: A genetic disorder.
是基因紊乱
Waardenburg Syndrome causes arrhythmias
瓦登伯格综合症会引发心律失常
and can change hair color.
同时也会引起发色变异
And make you deaf. Next.
和失聪 下一个
I found a long QT interval.
发现长时间的QT间隔
I think it's Romano-Ward Syndrome.
我认为是罗马诺-沃德综合症
Explains the irregular heart rhythms.
这解释了心律失常
But not the ginger nut.
但解释不了头发变色
FOREMAN: If he's got Romano's,
如果他得了罗马诺-沃德综合症
he's got at least five gene mutations.
至少会有5项基因突变
It's not a big leap to think he
那么我们大胆假设头发颜色
has others that would give him the hair.
变异另有原因就顺理成章了
It also gives him the likelihood of
同时他也有
sudden and unexpected death.
突然猝死的可能性
Beta blockers don't work.
β受体阻滞因子不起作用了
His heart can't handle an ICD.
他的心脏受不了除颤器
Pete Best.
彼得·百斯特
Good God,
我的天
has none of you ever read a history book?
你们都没点历史知识吗
The original Beatles drummer.
原披头士乐队的鼓手
A bunch of nerves
一束神经丛
controls the tempo of the heart.
控制着心跳的节拍
They're all playing in time,
它们一起协调作用
except one dude who can't keep the beat,
只要有一个傻蛋不能保持节拍
wrecks the whole thing,
就搞砸了整件事
so we hire Ringo.
所以我们又雇了林格
Pete Best was actually a great drummer.
彼得·百斯特实际上是个优秀的鼓手
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表