I just had an epiphany. All by myself.
有个想法 我的想法
Popped into my head out of nothing.
在我脑子里敲了一下
Care to share?
想分享下
He's too devoted.
他太投入了
Too devoted? You think he feels guilty?
太投入 你觉得他心有愧疚
Right, I'm being cynical.
没错 我是愤世嫉俗
People can care because they care, and not because they cheated.
人们因为关爱而关心 而不是因为愧疚
Theoretically true, but gonorrhea fits better.
理论上是正确的 但更有可能是淋病
No. No STDs. We tested her.
不会的 我们检查过了 没有性病
You tested her blood.
你查了她的血
TAUB: That is the test.
没错啊
That's not where her problem is.
她的问题不在那儿
Gonorrhea disseminated to her heart.
淋病扩散到了她的心脏
If it got walled off in an abscess, it'd be invisible.
形成了一层囊肿 是看不到的
And would look like a shadow.
不需要再检查了
Once you confirm, cut the abscess out of her heart.
检查下英俊的小王子就够了 一确诊 就做心脏囊肿切除
Here are your onion rings, extra well done.
无人像你 你的洋葱圈 特制版
Thank you, Molly.
谢谢 莫莉
And another beer when you get a chance. I'm celebrating.
再来杯啤酒
Alone?
就是独自一人我才庆祝的
Don't tell me, I was right.
别跟我说 我是正确的
Yep. Boyfriend has gonorrhea.
没错 男友有淋病
And everyone's a winner.
皆大欢喜啊 除了他
He's not too happy about it.
他坚持说自己没出轨
He insists he's never cheated, must have gotten it from her.
是从女友那里得的
Don't think so.
扯淡吧他
Timing would fit.
也可能是说谎
He's got no symptoms and she's dying.
一个不在治疗面一个快死掉
He's not hanging out in her room anymore.
他一直待在病房♥里
What does it matter? You were right.
那有什么关系 你又没错
We're prepping her for surgery.
我们正准备做手术
I saw guilt in him.
我看到了他的愧疚
If he's not actually guilty, I wasn't right, I was lucky.
如果他不是真的愧疚 豪斯 你的心脏的推断很高明
And if I was just lucky...
如果我只是走运的话
(SINGING) Enjoy yourself
独自享乐
It's later than you think
夜色降临
Enjoy yourself
独自享乐
While you're still in the pink.
依然温柔萦绕
The years go by
一晃 就是
As quickly as a wink
几年
Enjoy yourself
独自享乐
Wilson, come get me.
夜色降临
I know a nice facility outside Philly.
我知道费城边上有间实验室
I went to undergrad with one of the directors.
我大学时的同学是那里的主管
Thanks.
谢谢
How many shirts do I need?
我要带几套衣服?
They said three. They have laundry.
他们说三件 那里有洗衣间
Like living with Mom again. Delightful.
像是又和老妈生活在一起
(CELL PHONE RINGING) It's probably Foreman.
真高兴 可能是福曼
He's unavailable.
他现在没空
Tell him the infection's made her septic.
跟她说感染导致了毒血症
We can't remove the abscess until we get her BP up,
等到血压正常才能动手术
and it's not responding to fluids, it's not...
打点滴也没效果 不是
He's off the case.
他不管这个病例了
Patient okay?
病人还好吗
Yeah.
还好
He's lying.
他说谎了
Why don't I feel scared?
我怎么不觉得害怕
I'd say you're unaware of what you're feeling at this moment.
我说你是意识到了自己的感觉 在此刻
I feel like crap, my life is falling apart, but I don't feel scared.
感觉糟透了 生活四分五裂 我却浑然不知
Not of the rehab, anyway.
不是恢复
We've always been able to find a way to cheat.
总有方法去欺骗
It won't work.
不会有用的
You want it to work this time.
你希望这次有用
Do we?
真的吗
House, it's your only option.
豪斯 这是你唯一的选择
And what do I do if my only option won't work?
要是唯一的选择也不起作用呢
You don't give up.
不要放弃
It's either that or electroshock every six hours.
要么放弃 要么一天六小时电击
Good night, Wilson.
晚安 威尔森
What if we put her on a heart-lung machine?
要是我们把她放到心肺机上呢
She's septic.
她有败血症
We don't need a heart-lung machine.
不需要心肺机
We need a blood vessel holder-together machine.
只需要一个心血管保持器就可以了
FOREMAN: We could try a high-dose dopamine.
可以尝试高剂量多巴胺
It's a vasoconstrictor.
是血管收缩药
It'll close the blood vessels so she won't bleed out.
可以关闭她的血管 也就不会失血了
Her heart can't take that much dopamine. It'll explode.
她的心脏承受不了 会内爆
FOREMAN: And if we don't use the dopamine, it'll implode.
豪斯真的不干了
Sounded that way.
好像是
Dopamine it is.
上多巴胺吧
It's late and I'm tired.
太晚了 我累了
Can we get to the talking part of this conversation?
能直奔主题吗
I quit.
我辞职
Great.
好的
My nanny is off the clock at 7:30.
保姆七点钟走
So your week off, bigger desk,
所以 给你一周假期 给你办公室换张大桌子
tighter nurses' uniforms, or whatever
再给套护士紧身服
other stupid thing you're about to demand
至于你的其他无理要求
is gonna have to wait until...
就等到你下次罢♥工♥时再说
You can go suckle the little bastard child
既然如此 那你就回家去给你那
who makes you feel good about yourself.
让人心疼不已的小杂种喂奶去吧
Screw you.
去你的
Don't do this.
别这样
I'm hallucinating.
我出现幻觉了
From the Vicodin?
是药瘾所致么
Ruled out everything else.
已经排除其他原因了
We can admit you through the ER
我们可以.. 匿名让你进入急诊室去戒毒
under a pseudonym. No one has to...
这可以让你... 我会耍奸计
I'll cheat, scam, find some way to keep using.
出奸招 偷偷的骗取药物满足毒瘾
These people know what they're doing.
那些人会监督你的
These people don't know me.
那些人根本就不了解我
You do.
但是你了解
She's not your keeper. She has no responsibility for you.
她可不是你的监护人 无需为你如此的负责
I need you.
我需要你
Let me call my babysitter.
我先给孩子保姆说一声吧
TAUB: Blood pressure is 90 over 60.
血压90/60 这我们知道
We know.
我们知道
I'm just saying, it's still 90 over 60. It's holding.
我想说的是 她的血压仍然停滞在90/60
Abscess is intact.
脓肿是完整的
Doesn't look like any of the surrounding tissue is affected.
看不出周围组织有感染迹象
She's gonna be fine.
她会好起来的
NURSE: Doctor.
医生
We've got a problem.
出状况了
Lie down. I'll get you some tea.
躺下来 我给你拿杯茶
Yeah, then I'll be better.
那样我就会没事了
You really think she hasn't searched this place for your secret stash?
你真以为她会没有搜查过这个地方的 每一处藏药点?
I already did this room, and the bathroom and your bedroom.
我搜过这个房♥间了 还有浴室和卧室
Where should I look in the kitchen?
哪里还应该检查 厨房♥么
Coffee cup. In the top shelf.
顶层柜子的咖啡杯里
That was a test. I already did the kitchen.
我是考验你的啦 厨房♥也早已被我检查过了
Nicely played. She'll think you've come clean, given her everything.
真不错 她已经认为你全部坦白了
There's more.
还有的
Don't. You're hurting already. It'll only get worse.
别啊 你够痛苦的了 何苦加倍折磨自己
House, you should tell me where it is now,
豪斯 你应该趁现在告诉我藏药地点
because you won't have the will to tell me in two hours.
再过2小时 你肯定不想说的了
In my shoes. In the closet.
我柜子的鞋里
It's like I don't even know who you are anymore.
我觉得自己都不认识你了
It's okay. Hold my hand.
没事的 握住我的手
Am I Okay?
我好了么
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表