Two, three at a time.
一次两到三片
Why did you lie to me?
为什么对我撒谎
I want to be...
我想...
The way you look at me,
你眼中的我是那么的
the way it makes me feel...
让我感觉到...
I want to be
我想要...
what you see
当你看着...
when you look at me.
但你看着我的时候
You think I'm that shallow?
你觉得我会那么肤浅吗
When I look at you,
当我看着你的时候...
I see you.
我看到的是你
So,
那么...
where are the ones you didn't sell?
你没卖♥♥掉的画在哪
It's not the paint, it's the drugs.
不是因为画 是因为药物
He's not on the drugs
他现在不吃药了
...
但我看了他过去六个月的画作
They're normal April, June and August,
四 六 八月的很正常
but they're distorted May, July, September.
五 七 九月却是扭曲的
Every other month, he was having visual agnosia
隔月他就有视觉失认症
because every other month,
因为每隔一个月
he was on all three drugs simultaneously.
他就同时服用三种药物
The statin was
所以症状是
one month on, one month off.
一个月有 一个月没有
I don't know why the symptoms keep coming and going,
我不知道这些症状是怎么反复的
but it is the drugs.
但确实是药物引起
They're hiding under the stairs.
它们潜伏在底下
In the fat? That doesn't make sense.
在脂肪细胞里? 似乎不可能
These drugs aren't fat soluble.
那些药物不是脂溶性的
I said stairs, not closet.
我说了是底下 不是里面
What was the last drug he was on
他最后用的药物是什么
before the drugs he was on
在症状发生之前
when the symptoms
用的什么药
started?
抗酸剂
How do you know?
你怎么知道
It makes sense.
这样合乎情理
Also, I'm looking at the file.
我也在看病历
Yes.
喂
It's Dr. House.
豪斯医生打来的
Wake him up. We're done.
叫醒他 手术不用做了
No, no, he says he needs surgery,
不 不 他说手术要继续
but not this one.
但不是这样
Did he give any specifics?
他有什么特效意见吗
Abdominal surgery to remove a bezoar.
取出胃石的腹部手术
It's like a hairball,
应该像是个毛团
but it's made up of undigested food.
但由没消化的食物组成
You can get it if your stomach acid's low,
如果胃酸不足 会造成这样
which Brandon's was
布兰登就是
because of an experimental antacid.
因为一种试验的抗酸剂
The fruit and vegetable fibers and skins
水果与蔬菜纤维以及果皮
get stuck together and form a ball.
裹在一起成了一个球
It gets sticky, ferments, grows.
变粘 发酵 长大
It starts sucking up some of the pills he'd taken.
吸附了他所吃的药物
Some are never heard from again,
有些不见了
but some get released.
但有些释放了
For the last week, it's basically been giving him
上周 这三种药物
massive doses of all three at once.
一起大释放
That is why
所以这就是...
I won't let Cameron buy a cat.
我为什么不让卡麦隆养猫的原因
He should be fine.
他会好起来的
Are you glad he told you the truth?
你很高兴知道了真♥相♥吗
Yes. Of course.
是啊 当然
But
但...
were you happier before you knew?
是不是不知道前更快乐?
About 10 more feet.
再走十步就到了
I do know what it looks like,
我不知道它是什么样子
so maybe this whole blindfold thing...
所以一直被蒙在鼓里的...
Shh. My gift,
嘘 我的礼物
my rules.
我的规矩
Bump!
到了
All right, if you don't like the color,
好吧 如果你不喜欢它的颜色
apparently we can exchange it,
我们可以换掉它
but I'm hoping...
但我期待你喜欢
You ready? Ta-da!
准备好了吗
Do you like it?
喜欢吗
Baby, are you okay?
宝贝 你还好吧
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
She didn't buy it.
她没有被骗
Damn.
见鬼
So, you didn't get anything?
所以你什么也没得到
Nothing.
没有
We probably overstepped.
我们可能有点过分了
You're really not the cheerleader type.
你实在不像啦啦队长
On the other hand,
另一方面
I figured she probably wouldn't figure me as the
我想她可能不会知道
"Photoshopping a photo
我是那种会用图像处理软件
and planting it in a college paper"
拼出模糊的大学照片
type either.
的那一类人
(CHUCKLES) Yeah.
是啊
About that,
因为那样
I took a little trip to your alma mater.
我去你的母校做了一次小小旅行
You took a little trip
你做了一次小小旅行
150 miles?
150公里远
Online, by phone.
用电♥话♥联线
I meant I did research.
我是说我做了调查
That's a real photo, isn't it?
那是张真照片 是吧
Wow, that is humiliating.
真是丢脸啊
There was a girl.
曾有个女孩
Even more so.
可能还有吧
That's too bad.
太糟糕了
You wanted her to see you in a different light,
你想让她看到你的另一面
and not only didn't she see it,
然而 她不仅没看出来
but she didn't even believe it was possible.
她还不相信
You know, people hate people
你知道 一个人讨厌另一个人
who have theories about people.
是因为他给人乱下结论
You want me to back off?
你想我停下来吗
Would you?
你会吗
I barely know you.
我还不够了解你呢
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表