If that were true, and it would certainly make sense,
如果是真的 倒说得过去
do you think I could tell you that it's true?
但你觉得我会告诉你是真的吗
I was practically blind before the transplant.
在移植手术前我基本是瞎的
20/200 vision.
近视2200度
Didn't you cover all this personal stuff with Dr. Foreman?
这些个人信息你都告诉福曼医生了吗
You don't care who I used to be?
你不关心我以前是什么样的
You're a post-corneal transplant math teacher.
你现在是经历过角膜移植术的数学老师
I deduced that you were a blind math teacher.
我推测你以前就是个眼瞎的数学老师
I was an architect.
我曾是个建筑师
You gave up architecture after you could see?
你能看见了反而放弃了建筑学
The world was ugly.
这个世界很丑陋
You think the world would be
假设你的腿是好的
any different if your leg was fine?
世界会有任何不同吗
No.
没有
You think you'd be any different if your leg was fine?
假设你的腿是好的 想过你会有什么不同吗
I mean, the doctors told me that my life was going
医生说如果我能看见
to be so much better once I could see.
人生会变得美好
I would date,
可以约会
I would dance.
可以跳舞
But the guys I hated dancing with before,
但之前我讨厌与之跳舞的人
I hated dancing with after.
在这之后我仍然讨厌
My parents were still dead.
我仍然父母双亡
I was still alone.
我仍然孤零零一个人
You're fun.
你很有意思
You don't seem all that different.
你也没什么不同
I haven't given up.
我并未放弃
Wilson's got a new job. Hasn't started yet, but...
威尔森找了份新工作 还没开始上班 但...
So, who are we following?
那我们在跟踪谁
See that lady up there?
看到那女的了吗
You point at the target?
你手指的那个?
No. I'm following
不是 我说的
the one halfway in-between
在那个和那个
that point and that point.
中间的
Pretty.
漂亮
Who hired you?
谁给你钱
No one. I just like her.
没人 我只是喜欢她
You're stalking her?
你在跟踪她
No, no, I followed her out of that bookstore back there.
不 不 我跟着她出了那边的书店
You are stalking her, just not for very long.
你是在跟踪她 不过是即兴的
So what else can you tell me that I might care about?
还有什么有价值的事吗
He attends this grief counseling thing twice a week
他每周参加两次悲痛咨♥询♥
where they go around the room
他们聚集在屋子里
and cry about who's dead.
为死去的人哭泣
Cameron's been to his house several times.
卡梅隆去过他家几次
They just talk about death
谈论死亡
and losing loved ones.
谈论痛失所爱
What...
你
What are you...
你在...
If she turns her head, she's gonna see
如果她一回头
that we're walking in the wrong direction.
就会看到我们回头跟着她
No, no, she won't.
不 不 不 不会的
I'm very nondescript.
我很大众化
Well, I'm not.
但我不
Well, then, you stay four feet behind me.
那你和我保持距离
How do you know what they're talking about?
你怎么知道他们的谈话内容的
I'm in the same grief counseling group.
我在同一个悲痛咨♥询♥小组
I recently lost my mother.
我妈最近死了
You'd get laid more often
如果你说你孩子死了
if you told them you lost a kid.
会有更多艳遇的
I didn't lose a kid.
我孩子没死
You're a Pl, you can't lie?
你是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 不会说谎吗
I can lie,
我会说谎
I'm just not all that good at it.
只是不很擅长
Dr. (Buddy's been over to Wilson's twice
卡迪医生去看过威尔森两次
and phoned a bunch of times.
打过几个电♥话♥
Foreman called him. And the rest of the time
福曼也打过电♥话♥
Wilson's been reading meditation books
其余的时候威尔森就在
and magazines about restoring barns.
书店看医学杂♥志♥和书籍
Are you following me?
你们在跟踪我吗
No. No.
没
Are you lying?
你们在说谎吗
No. Yes.
没有 是的
Lesson one, commit.
第一条 别承认
It's making me uncomfortable.
这让我很不爽
Sorry.
对不起
You' re very New! -
你很漂亮
More uncomfortable.
更不爽了
She's not your type.
她不适合你
Your type is much stupider than her.
更笨点的人比较适合你
What did Wilson say about me?
威尔森是怎么说我的
You've never come up.
他从未提起过
In the grief counseling, or in the other...
在悲痛咨♥询♥时或者在...
Anywhere. I got three bugs in his home
哪都没有 我在他家放了三个窃听器
and one in his car.
车上放了一个
If I didn't know you,
要不是我认识你
I wouldn't even know you existed.
真不知道还有你这个人
Which is good news.
这是好迹象
Only two things you ignore,
人只忽略两种东西
things that aren't important,
无关紧要的
and things you wished weren't important,
和希望是无关紧要的
and wishing never works.
希望通常落空
She's better.
她有所好转了
I could tell at once.
一下子就看出来了
Vomiting is a side effect of the chemo.
呕吐是化疗的副作用
Her heart rate's stabilized, breathing's good.
她心跳稳定 呼吸正常
Amylase and triglycerides are both coming down.
淀粉酶和甘油三脂都下降了
I guess it's working.
看来是起作用了
Can't believe it. It's cancer.
难以置信 是癌症
It's not cancer.
不是癌症
Labs show that our patient is healthier.
数据显示病人好转了
She's gonna get sicker.
她病情会转重
Then she's gonna die.
然后死去
I brought Thai food.
我带了泰国菜来
What did you see in her? Nothing.
你看出什么来了 什么都没有
It's not cancer, all the tests say it's not cancer.
所有的检查结果都说明不是癌症
They've always said it's not cancer.
他们总说不是癌症
Treatment proves it's cancer.
治疗结果说明就是癌症
Treatment proves it could be cancer.
治疗结果说明可能是癌症
It's not cancer.
不是癌症
This was your diagnosis.
是你自己下的诊断
If it acts like cancer, maybe it would respond like cancer.
病症像癌症 照着癌症治没准有效
It did. Because it's cancer.
有效 因为就是癌症
We have to find something that walks like cancer,
我们要一种病 看上去像癌症
talks like cancer,
闻上去像癌症
tastes like cancer, but isn't cancer.
味道也像癌症 但不是癌症
KUTNER: No,
没门
we don't. Better is better, who cares why?
反正已经好了 谁在乎到底是什么
I do.
我在乎
And so does Tetrault.
阿凡提也在乎
Who?
谁
The dead tuba player.
那个挂掉的吹大号♥的
Tibalt.
那也是死了
which means she's gonna die, too.
也就是说她也会死
Tibalt wasn't receiving cancer medication.
提伯尔特没有接受过癌症治疗
There's a cancer drug
有种治关节炎的药
that's used off-label for arthritis.
其实是治疗癌症的 很多人不知道而已
There's no record of arthritis.
他没有关节炎病史
Did you interview all the tuba students?
你跟他所有的学生都了解情况了么
If he had joint pain in his hands,
如果他手臂有关节炎的话
he couldn't have played.
就不可能吹号♥了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表