或者说愚蠢的
You might want to phrase that in your own words.
也许我该用你们的语言解释一次
She wants to deny her parents the satisfaction
她不想让父母因为
of saving her life.
救了她而感到满意
That's your rational explanation of her emotional response.
那只是你对她情绪反应做的理性解释
That was her explanation.
那是她自己的解释
That makes sense.
好像有道理
How long did it take her to come up with that?
她过了多久才这作出这么个解释的?
It was her immediate reaction.
她瞬间反应过来了
That doesn't make sense.
这就没道理了
The fact that it makes sense doesn't make sense?
有道理的又成了没道理了?
Emotional is immediate.
情绪是即时表现的
She went to rational first,
她却可以迅速作出理性的反应
means there was no emotional to process.
说明这个情绪并非真实感情所现
You're saying she's lying about being raped?
你是说她被强♥奸♥的事是假的?
Wouldn't be her first.
这又不是她第一次说谎了
She lied about one trauma to cover a worse trauma.
她用一个创伤去掩盖一个更严重的创伤
So, what's worse than rape?
那么 还有什么比强♥奸♥更严重呢
Hi. I'm Dr. House.
嗨 我是豪斯医生
What did you do?
你到底做了什么啊
I don't...
我没有....
Something happened, but it wasn't rape.
肯定有事发生 但不是强♥暴♥
Believe whatever you want.
随你怎么想
You're scared and stubborn,
你害怕但又倔强
and you don't like people feeling sorry for you.
不喜欢别人的同情
Why not?
为什么呢
I don't want pity,
我不需要怜悯
I just want to be normal.
我只想过正常人的生活
But you know you're not.
但是你知道这不可能
You need people to see how independent you are,
所以你要证明给别人看你可以独♥立♥生活
how well you're coping,
可以轻松的应付
so they won't see the lost, hurt little girl.
不让他们看到那个迷茫的 伤痕累累的小女孩
Because that's not what you see.
因为你不是这么看的
You see someone who did something terrible,
你看到的是自己做了件非常可怕的事情
who deserves to suffer,
理应受到痛苦的折磨
who doesn't deserve to live.
不配继续活下去
What did you do?
你到底做了什么
Eventually, we'll find your parents,
我们终究会找到你的父母
if only to deliver the body.
哪怕是让他们收回你的遗体
And they won't care.
他们不会在乎的
You're an idiot.
你真是个笨蛋
You'd rather die than face your parents because of what?
你情愿去死也不愿面对父母
You broke their Fabergé egg?
难道你当年打烂了他们的费伯奇彩蛋?
I killed their son.
我害死了他们的儿子
I killed my brother.
我害死了自己的弟弟
I was supposed to watch him.
我本该看好他的
He was in the bath.
他当时正在洗澡
I could hear him laughing.
我还听到他的笑声
Every time they'd look at me, it's like I killed him again.
每次父母看我的时候 都像是我再一次害了他
If you don't take your parents' bone marrow,
如果你不接受父母的骨髓
you'll be killing their other child.
你就害死他们的另一个孩子了
If they don't hate you now, they will then.
就算他们现在不恨你 以后终将会的
I don't care.
我不在乎
Sure you do.
你在乎的
You want someone to tell you that it was just an accident,
你想别人对你说 那只是个意外
that it's not that bad. Well, it is that bad,
也许事情并没有那么糟糕 但事已如此
and you know it.
你知道
There's nothing you can do to change that,
人总是无力改变现实
but there is one thing you can do to not make it worse.
但总可以弥补伤痕
If you're here to celebrate
如果你是想来庆祝
the kid's bone marrow
那孩子骨髓移植成功
transplant working,
那你错过庆祝蛋糕了
Already had this conversation.
我们谈过这话题了
I've proved I can work two cases at once.
我证明了自己可以同时解决两个病例
I can do this,
我可以
and I'm doing it.
我也在这么做着
Okay-
好吧
Okay?
好吧?
Just like that?
就这样吗
Can I give my reasons later, or never?
能不能晚点再解释 或者不解释
Three days ago you said no.
三天前你还拒绝了
Three days ago, you asked me.
三天前你是来问我
Now you told me.
现在你是来告诉我
Can't say no if it's not a question.
都不是问句了 我还能否决吗
Nice thing you did for Foreman.
你为福曼做了件好事
He speaks.
他自己提出的
He deflects.
他绕了点弯路
I almost cost a 4-year-old his life.
我几乎害了一个四岁小孩
You knew Foreman would figure it out.
你知道福曼能解决的
Did I?
我知道吗?
You just needed to prove it to him.
你只是希望他实现自我证明
You're an ass,
你是个混♥蛋♥
but a noble one.
高尚的混♥蛋♥
I sound clever.
好像我挺聪明的
Thank you.
谢谢
Your little game didn't work.
你的小把戏不太管用
I'm not Foreman, and you're not me.
我不是福曼 你也不是我
You want to talk about her?
想聊聊她吗
Nope.
不想
All right.
好吧
You're gonna be okay, House.
豪斯 你会好起来的
Good to know.
知道这真好
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表