我不想失去
Otherwise, it's no life.
否则的话 生活就没意义了
I want you to remove a small problem.
我希望你去除这个病灶
I'm not a neurosurgeon.
我不是神经外科医生
Your boss is. You could assist,
但你老板是 你可以帮忙
I'm sure you'd like to add to your resume.
你应该想把这放到你简历上吧
It's too near the brain stem.
那离脑干太近了
Nobody's going to touch it. Your boss would.
没人会去碰它 你老板会
He's an egomaniac.
他是个自大狂
I know 'cause I keep seeing him at the club.
我经常看他在俱乐部里
He just needs a little push.
他只需要推上一把
I'm sure by now you've kissed his ass sufficiently.
我确信你已经拍够他马屁
Would you like me to phrase it as "you're politically gifted"?
你是想让我夸你很有政♥治♥头脑吗
I could do that.
没问题
(CLEARS THROAT) You want me to help you?
你想我帮你
Tell me why.
告诉我原因 什么原因
The puzzle's solved,
谜团已经解开了
the guy's alive.
那家伙活下来了
And the odds of coming out of this surgery
手术的后果
with that same status aren't that great.
可不一定会很好
My patient has a quality of life issue.
我的病人有生活质量上的问题
He says awful things. Hardly a medical condition.
他经常说恶心人的话 但不是医学上的事情
When he leaves here, he's going to lose his family.
当他从这走出去后 他会失去家庭
He's going to alienate the people he works with.
还会疏远和同事的关系
And if he ever finds a friend who's willing
如果他能找到一个可以忍♥受
to put up with his crap,
他的朋友
he'll be lucky.
他就很幸运了
Until he drives them away, too.
但他最终还是要把他们赶跑
I'll see what I can do.
让我看看
You've apparently got this whole coat thing backwards.
你又想提大衣的事情吧
I may have overreacted.
我当时有点过激了
You definitely overreacted.
是肯定过激了
I knew you'd meet me halfway.
我知道你会在半路上杀出来
But it made me think.
它让我想到了
You only snap on one subject,
你只会在一件事情上发火
losing people.
有人要死了
So I went back to the Intel.
我去查了下资料
It's true there's only one doctor named
纽约那确实只有一个叫
Gonzalez at New York Mercy,
冈萨雷斯的医生
but there's a Javier Gonzalez who's
但在精神病区有个叫
a nurse in the psych ward.
杰维尔·冈萨雷斯的护士
Now who could you lose who'd end up there?
猜猜谁会在那死去
Maybe the reason I don't always open up to you
我不和你说的原因是因为
is because it's redundant.
它有可能显得多余
Daniel Wilson.
丹尼尔·威尔森
Once you've got a name, it's amazing how much stuff
一旦你知道了名字 你会很惊奇地发现
you can learn on the phone.
你可以通过电♥话♥得到很多消息
I mean, if you're a doctor and you lie freely.
我是说 你用医生来作幌子而撒的谎
They found your brother sleeping in the lobby
他们发现你兄弟在
of an office building in Manhattan.
曼哈顿的一办公室休息室里睡觉
He got aggressive when they asked him to leave,
他们让他离开的时候他犯病了
and the cops took him to the Mercy psych ward.
警♥察♥就把他送进精神病房♥
There've been
自从他逃跑后
new anti-psychotics developed since he ran away.
有新的精神药物被研制出来
He's been on them for a couple of days.
他已经用了几天了
And by tonight,
今天晚上
he should be in shape to talk to me.
他应该可以好好和我聊天
But you're not sure if he wants to.
但你不确定他是否愿意
I'll be in New York in a few hours,
我几小时后就到纽约
I guess I'll find out.
到时我就知道了
Why wouldn't you tell me this?
你为什么不和我说
House, you and I,
豪斯 你和我
we don't have the normal social contract.
我们的交往不是很正常
I don't expect you to tell me the lies that...
但我不想你对我撒谎
I'm fully capable of lying to you.
我有能力向你撒谎
I've lied plenty of times.
我这样干过很多次
I mean collaborative lies.
我是指善意的谎言
Giving someone a hand who maybe
当人们需要安慰的时候
needs to deceive themselves,
需要一些善意的谎言
just a little.
一点就好
For two days, I've been thinking about
这两天我一直都在想
how Danny's going to react when he sees me.
丹尼见到我的时候会是什么反应
If I said that to anybody else, they'd say, "Don't worry, it'll all be all right."
如果我问别人 他们肯定会说 别担心 没事的
You wouldn't.
但你不会
Because it might all go horribly wrong. Yeah.
因为可能会糟糕透顶
Yeah, it might.
很有可能
In which case, you might want some company.
无论哪种情况 你都需要有个伴
FOREMAN: Your heart's beating. First hurdle passed.
你的心脏在跳动 第一道坎过去了
Now we need to know if you can breathe for yourself.
现在我们看看你能否自主呼吸
Oh, thank God.
感谢上帝
Now, do you know who you are?
你知道自己是谁吗
Nick Greenwald,
尼克·格林沃德
former S.O.B.
病好前是个混♥蛋♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Now I can go back to my beautiful life
现在我能回到我美好的生活
with my beautiful wife.
和美丽的妻子身边了吗
Maybe she'll stop whining and cut me some slack
在我冒着生命危险做了手术之后
now that I've risked my life.
她就不会再唠叨 放我一马了
It doesn't make sense.
没道理
We removed the problem.
我们已经解决了病因
We removed the damage.
我们治愈潜在的伤害
Maybe we were wrong about the problem.
也许我们判断错病因了
I need to believe we can get through this.
告诉我 我们能渡过这次难关
FOREMAN: Temperature's 94.5.
体温华氏94.5度
Do you really think I'm stupid?
你真的认为我很傻吗?
Honey, you're not stupid,
宝贝 你不傻
you're just...
你只是
Please don't do this.
别再问我了
...
你就不能尊重一下我吗 尼克
What do you think of what I do for a living?
你对我的工作是怎么想的?
I think people who publicize important things
我觉得无用之人
are people who can't do important things themselves.
才会出版那些无用之物
Honey, stop.
宝贝 不要问了
Don't.
不要
Do you regret marrying me? - 94.2.
你后悔和我结婚吗? 94.2度
Sometimes. Everybody wonders.
有时候 每个人都彷徨过...
Get me a heating blanket.
给我一张热毯子
Do you even love me? Yes.
你到底还爱不爱我? 爱
Wait. Let me...
我不知道为什么
V-tach! Get me the paddles.
推车架过来 给我电击板
Clear.
电击
Echo says his heart is structurally fine,
心室回声说明他的心脏结构正常
but his temperature is still dropping.
但他的体温还在下降
He's headed for hypothermia.
越来越像低体温症
I can't reach House. It just goes to voice-mail.
找不到豪斯 只有语♥音♥留言
Means we were wrong about infection.
说明我们对感染的判断错了
His temperature's just going up and down
他的体温忽高忽低
because something's playing with his thermostat.
他的体温调节系统有病变
Which means the brain damage is spreading.
说明他的脑伤扩散了
What causes
什么病同时导致
brain damage and nosebleed,
脑损伤 鼻血 还涉及肺
and involves the lungs, heart, and kidneys?
肾脏 和心脏问题
Cancer.
癌症?
We could text him.
我们可以检查一下 不是癌症
Do a full body scan.
做全身检查
House hates full body scans.
豪斯不喜欢全身检查
House isn't here. House is right.
豪斯不在这 豪斯是对的
Everybody's got three or four meaningless anomalies
每个人的身体都有些无关紧要的病症
that'll come up on a scan.
全身检查能把这些都检查出来
Chasing each one will take time we don't have.
而我们没有时间去追查每个病变
Feel free to send him an IM.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表