about what happened to Amber,
对安波儿发生的事的感觉
about your part in what happened,
承认你在这事里扮演的角色
and he walks out the door anyway,
他还是选择离开
if you make yourself vulnerable for once
如果你这次让自己看起来软弱些
in your nerve-deadening, emotionally-obliterating...
你这个薄情寡义的...
You're doing the same thing he is,
你在做和他一样的事
you're running away.
你也在逃避
Only he's not killing anyone in the process.
而他的逃避没有伤害人命
Where's Dr. House?
豪斯医生呢?
He's not feeling well.
他身体不大舒服没有来
Was MS his idea?
多重硬化症是他的提出来的吗?
We work as a team.
我们是个团队
You know how it is, collaborative,
你明白的 协同工作
sometimes it's hard to tell where an idea comes from.
有时很难说一个想法是谁提出的
But you're not really a team.
其实你们不是一个小组
You work for him.
你只是按他说的做而已
And you work for Patty.
你不也是为派迪工作吗
I'm sure a lot of her ideas are actually...
我肯定很多她的主意其实都源自--
She would be fine without me.
没有我她一样没问题
I'd be nothing without her.
没她我却什么都不是
Maybe if you just had the chance.
其实你缺少的只是一个机遇
I'm sure you've learned a lot.
我想你一定已经学会了很多
Not everybody's created equal.
人生来是就不一样的
Does Dr. House think I have MS?
豪斯医生觉得我有多重性硬化症吗?
Yes.
是的
Did you just shiver?
你刚才发抖了吗?
You're running a slight fever.
你有点发烧
Is that bad?
这是不是不好
It means we were wrong about the MS.
这意味着多重硬化症的判断有误
You had my cable disconnected.
你把我电视线拔了!
Well, that's quite a leap.
干嘛说是我
Just because I happen to have a 31
我这个有31个人的
person maintenance department,
家电维修部门里
each of whom you've personally abused at some point...
每个队员都曾经
Why?
被你侮辱过 你为什么这么干?
'Cause you think I'm okay with letting someone die,
你认为我连某人的生死都不在乎
but I'm gonna fold if I can't watch celebrity bowling?
却会为无法收看保龄球大赛而恼火吗
That is not an unreasonable theory,
这个理论很有说服力
especially with only 10 minutes
尤其是在你最爱的肥皂剧
till your favorite soap.
还有十分钟就播出的情况下
Gee, is this the remote from the doctors' lounge?
啊 这是医生医生休息室的遥控器吗?
This is your 911? Goodbye.
这就是你要我过来处理的紧急事件? 再见吧
Stop.
别走
I'm withholding your salary history
我已经向拒绝向最近3个州的
from every hospital in the Tri-State Area.
全部医院提供你的收入记录
You go, girl.
干得漂亮 小妞
And I'm permanently setting every TV
我会把这个大楼里面的每一部电视机
in this building to the Pottery Channel
都固定在陶艺频道
unless you both sit down.
除非你们都肯坐下来
Welcome to couples counseling.
欢迎参加夫妻和解座谈会
TAUB: It's not the surgery. Timing fits.
不是手术的引起的 时间上对
The location doesn't, unless her brain's in her bowels.
位置不对 除非她的脑子长到肚子里面去了
If bacteria entered her bloodstream,
如果细菌侵入了她的循环系统
it could have caused an infection in her brain.
那可能会导致她出现脑部感染
TAUB: The surgery went fine. You were there, you saw...
手术很成功 当时你在场 你知道的
Peptostreptococcus could explain the blinking and...
消化链球菌是她眨眼的病因还有--
No.
不是的
You want to watch a grainy video and have an epiphany.
你指望从贞子的录影带里
Shut up, you're making m
看见主的出现 别瞎说了
e miss House's mocking.
豪斯比你会讽刺多了
I know you told us it was none of our business,
你说过那不关我们的事情
but if House thinks that your Huntington's is affecting you,
但是如果豪斯认为你的病情影响了你
maybe it really... It's not, because I don't have...
也许 没有的事 我从没
You're desperate to do this without him.
你根本不是在努力想救她
You're not trying to cure her, you're trying to prove...
你不是在给她治病 你只是在试图证明
Stop the tape.
暂停录影
Zoom in.
放大画面
On the anastomosis, that little bump.
仔细看那个接合处的小肿块
It's a hematoma,
那是一块血肿
a harmless pocket of blood,
一小块无害的凝血而已
which is why Chase ignored it during the surgery.
这就是奇斯在手术时忽略它的原因
Could be a ganglioma,
那可能是个神经瘤
which is why Chase shouldn't have ignored it.
这恰恰是最不该被忽略的
If it's an abnormal growth of nerves,
那是一块生长异常的神经组织
it could be causing all the patient's symptoms.
可能就是病人所有症状的源头
We have to open her up again, get a piece of it.
我们必须再次开刀取样
So what do you want to tell us?
你想跟我们说什么
Nothing.
没什么啊
Nothing I say is gonna change anything.
我说什么都没用
You guys need to talk.
你们两个得好好谈谈
Actually, you should read the latest psych literature,
其实你应该去看看心理书籍
repression's gaining a lot of fans.
很多人的都喜欢压抑自己
What you don't face can't crush you.
逃避的现实会打倒你
Talk to each other.
这话去跟他说
How you doing? Good?
你好吗 感觉良好中
Fine. Thanks.
我感觉很好 谢谢
(EXCLAIMS) Sit.
哎 都给我坐下
See, the two of you are friends, look how you both...
你们两个不是好朋友嘛 看看你们都
Think you're an idiot.
认为你是个白♥痴♥
We both also eat with forks,
而且都是用叉子进餐
that doesn't really prove... Talk to him.
但这些不代表 和他谈
Tell him how you feel about what he's doing.
对他讲你对他的看法
I told him he's an idiot.
我说过了 他就是个白♥痴♥
Tell him what you think about him leaving.
告诉他你对他离开的感受
I think he's an idiot.
我认为他就是个白♥痴♥
...
你所作出的却是在情绪上不断刺♥激♥他
You told me what your position is on that one.
那你说说你对这事儿的看法
You're against it, right?
你也是反对的 是吧
She hasn't told you in front of me.
她从未在我面前说过
She needs to prove she's on my side.
她需要证明给我她是站在我这一边的
Go to hell.
你去死吧
So much for that theory.
对于这样的言论我深表遗憾
I'm sorry you lost Amber.
你失去了安波儿
I cannot imagine what it is you're going through,
我都想像不出
but it will not get better
你在忍♥受着怎样的痛苦
by you walking away from everyone that cares about you.
可你离开这里 离开每一个关心你 爱护你的人
...
这样可以解决问题吗
Do you think Amber would want you to walk away?
你想想如果安波儿在的话 她会希望你走吗
Nobody at this hospital even liked Amber.
这医院里没人真正关心过安波儿
Same time next week?
下周同一时间见
You want me to do a second major surgery on a patient
你想让我再给她做一次大手术
we almost lost during a first major surgery
她第一次手术就差点没挺过来
to see if she needs a third major surgery?
来看她是不是需要挨第三刀
We need a piece of the ganglioma.
我们需要一片神经节肿瘤的切片
Then you're talking about another patient,
那你们是在说另一个病人
yours doesn't have a ganglioma.
上次做手术那个没有神经节肿瘤
And if there is one and you missed it?
如果我告诉你 其实是有但你漏过了呢
Then you're talking about another surgeon,
那你说的就是别的手术
I didn't miss anything.
我可什么都没漏
But we're not talking about another videotape,
可我们看得可不是另一盘录影带
this one showed a bump, we need to biopsy it.
这个显示有肿块 我们需要一个组织切片
A bump?
一个肿块
Oh, yeah, my grandfather died of a bump.
我祖父就是死于一个肿包
She can't survive a second round of general anesthesia,
再来次全身麻醉的大手术她就死定了
let alone a third.
更别提第三次手术了
You'd do this for House.
如果是豪斯说的你就做
Yeah
是啊
Because the patient's got a high fever, a low heart rate,
病人高烧 心率很低
and a dim chance of survival if we stand here like idiots.
如果我们在这傻站着她就死定了
Then I suggest you don't stand there like idiots.
那我的建议就是别傻站着好了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表