so we can know that you have visceral leishmaniasis.
我们就能知道你得的是内脏利什曼病
But since Lancelot there was ready to die for you,
但是 既然夏洛特已经决定为你而死
he might want the answer to both.
他或许也想知道答案
Last year.
去年
It was nobody you knew.
你知道就我自己
Rio was supposed to be ours.
应该是一起去里约热内卢的
I got tired of waiting.
我实在不想再等了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Start her on antimony.
给她上二巯基丁二酸锑钾
Have Cuddy find her a liver.
让卡迪找个肝脏
They were all ready to die.
他们都在等死了
But for guilt, not love.
是因为愧疚 不是因为爱
You can't feel that much guilt without love.
哪有无爱的恨呢
New York Mercy's medevacing a liver.
纽约那边正在向这里运肝脏
It should be here...
应该能让
Tell them to turn around.
让他们飞回去吧
Charlotte's treatment isn't taking.
夏洛特的治疗没有效果
We diagnosed it too late.
确诊太晚了
Everyone's heading over to Kutner's funeral.
大家都去卡特那的葬礼
You're welcome to ride with me.
你可以和我一起去
I'm going to stay with Charlotte.
我和夏洛特呆在一起
She bought you some time to save Eddie,
她给了你一些时间 救艾迪
it'll give her death some meaning.
让她死得有点儿意义
No, it won't.
不 没有
I was wrong about you. No, you weren't.
我看错你了 你没有
You're in pain.
你很痛苦
And you're romanticizing. Again.
你又来了
You worked with him every day for two years,
两年了 你每天和他在一起工作
and you never saw this coming.
你都没看出来
No one saw it coming.
没人看出来
But you see everything coming.
但你什么都看透了
This has never been about what you missed,
不是你此刻失去了什么
this is about why you missed it.
而是你丧失了什么
You're terrified that you're losing your gift,
你恐惧了 害怕自己丧失了那种天赋
losing who you are.
变得不是那个你了
And I'm terrified of what you'd do then.
我很担心你以后会怎样
Unless you feel there's more to do here to cure me,
除非你觉得你在这里能让我变好
don't you have the funeral to go to?
你不去葬礼吗
I'm taking a ride
我已上路
Off to one side
去到那一边
It is a personal thing
真的只是我吗
Where? When I can't stand
在那无依无靠的地方
Up in this cage I'm not regretting
我不后悔 即使身陷囹圄
I don't need a better thing
无需更多
I'll settle for less
已足够
It's another thing for me
重新开始
I just have to wander
我只是留恋
Through this world alone
独行
Stop before you fall
坠落前止步
Into the hole that I have dug here
落入我的怀抱
Rest even as you
如你 也需休息片刻
Are starting to feel the way I used to
问到我从前的芬芳
I don't need a better thing
无需再多
Just to sound confused
一点点迷惑
Don't talk about everyone
不要对人提起
I am not amused by you
不会被你逗乐
'Cause I'm gonna lose you
因为 我已失去
Yes, I'm gonna lose you
是的 业已失去
If I'm gonna lose you
如果 就要失去
'Cause I'm gonna lose you
因为 我已失去
Yes, I'm gonna lose you
是的 业已失去
If I'm gonna lose you
如果 就要失去
I'll lose you now for good
我会放手追寻幸福
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表