more long-term strategy in effect.
长久的办法来整她
Cuddy's not playing games,
卡迪不是在逗我玩
she's not looking for leverage.
她不是试图来影响我
She wants pure, unadulterated vengeance.
她就想狠狠地报复我
And your countermove is to let her have it?
你难道就这样无动于衷
The only time to strike back is when I want something.
除非我想要什么东西才会反击
All I want now is to get things back to normal,
现在我只想一切都平息下来
which I can't get by escalating.
所以我不能对着干
The only way to win this war is to lose it.
以退为进才是王道
Let her punch herself out.
让她自生自灭
Yeah, that makes sense, too.
这也算有点道理
Too?
"也"
I was thinking you actually feel guilty about
我一直以为你因为把她从她女儿
taking her away from her baby,
身边带走而感到内疚
but your explanation is good, too.
但你现在的解释也通
It's completely inconsistent with your character, but whatever.
虽然这与你的本性完全有违 但...
Oh, thank you, Rationalization Man,
谢谢你 理性的人
you have saved the village.
咱们村子被你拯救了
You wanna eat?
想吃东西吗
You forgot your file.
你忘带文件了
Dana Miller?
德纳.米勒
The cancer researcher?
癌症研究员?
Not anymore.
不再是了
Dr. Miller,
米勒医生 不知道你是否还记得我
I doubt if you'll remember me...
腺癌会议的那个
Impressive.
好记性
You want some cortisone for that itch?
你想用点可的松来止痒吗
Liver failure,
肝脏衰竭
itching is one of the lovely side effects.
痒是其中一个可爱的副作用
Why did you quit?
你为什么不干了
Well, the worst thing is, now, every time I get sick,
现在最糟的事情是每次我生病了
I have to listen to a dozen people judge me.
我都得听别人来评判我
Do you want me to congratulate you?
你还指望我来恭喜你吗
I've got four kids in Pede-Onc
我有四个儿童癌症患者
right now who are going to die.
正在死亡的边缘
Three of them within a year,
其中三个活不了一年
the other in a few days, probably.
还有一个只有几天的时间
Breakthroughs will happen.
研究会有突破的
With or without me, someone will find the answer.
不管有没有我 总有人可以找到突破
Maybe.
也许吧
I
我...
I'm in the trenches.
我身处战斗的最前线
I'm doing triage as best I can.
正在尽可能救治伤员
You had the chance to end the war.
而你是有机会去结束这场战争的
How is someone like me supposed to keep fighting
像我这样的人都继续战斗
when someone like you just walked away?
你怎么就放弃了呢
When I left my job,
当我不干的时候
a lot of people were furious with me.
很多人感到很生气
It was easier to be angry than to admit they weren't happy.
生气是用于掩盖他们对我的妒忌
That they were stuck in a rut somewhere in their lives,
因为他们无法打破生活的怪圈
unable to move forward.
被缚住了
What's your rut?
你的怪圈是什么
Okay, you're freaking me out.
你吓死我了
Do you think we should have kids?
你觉得我们应该要小孩吗
We've had this conversation. Ten years ago.
我们已经谈过了 那是十年前
Things change.
事情有变化了
On our third date, I told you that
在我们约会的第三天我就告诉你
I didn't want to have kids,
我不想要小孩
and you said that you were okay with that.
你当时说没事
I said it because I wanted to sleep with you.
我那样说是因为想和你上♥床♥
And then I fell in love with you,
后来我爱上你
and I realized that I really could be okay with it.
我意识到我真的不在乎
It wasn't like I had this burning desire to have children.
不是说我真的很想要小孩
God, have you been resenting me all this time?
老天 你不会一直怀恨在心吧
Is that why... No,
所以你上次 不是
of course not.
当然不是
I'm just revisiting.
我只是旧话重提
This isn't a whim for me.
那不是我心血来潮的想法
It's not a decision that I made lightly.
做这个决定我也并不轻松
Don't you ever wonder what it would be like?
你没想过有小孩会怎么样吗
All the time.
我一直在想
But just not enough to make me want to do it.
但还没到我想要生个的程度
I like our life.
我喜欢我们现在的生活
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Can I turn the TV back on?
能把电视打开吗
Look straight ahead.
直视前方
Why didn't we do this test this morning?
为什么我们早上来做这个测试
Do you see that?
你看见它吗
No. Damn.
没 该死
I'm losing my peripheral vision?
我的周边视力在消退吗
I am on the drug.
我在用药
Does this mean you have to tell them
这意味着你得告诉他们
and take me off it?
然后把我的药停下来吗
No and yes.
可以说是 也可以不是
As far as they're concerned, you're on the placebo.
他们的情报是你在用安慰剂
I found out last week.
我上周才知道的
The trial was getting positive results,
药物试验证明有效
so I switched you.
所以我把你换了药
So my headaches...
所以我的头痛...
I'll stop taking the drug and everything should be fine.
我停止用药 一切就会恢复正常了
Specimen's negative for blastomycosis.
样本检测没查到芽生菌
That's it?
就这样了吗
I'll go give House the test results.
我去把测试结果给豪斯
You can tell the patient. Hey.
你去告诉病人
We have been dating for two weeks.
我们才好上两周
You just broke trial protocol and risked your entire career
你就冒着职业生涯结束的危险打破试验协议
to give me a drug we're not even sure will help me.
来给我用不知道有没有效果的药
I don't think I'm ready for that.
我不觉得我能面对这一切
Dr. Miller?
米勒医生
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
The test was negative.
测试结果正常
So, I'm gonna take you off...
我准备取下你的...
What happened to your head?
你头怎么了
I don't know, I was sleeping.
我不知道 刚在睡觉
It's so itchy.
太痒了
You were scratching it in your sleep.
你在睡觉了时候抓它了
You scratched right through your skull.
你把你头骨抓穿了
What? This is brain matter. Oh, God.
是脑部物质
Need some help in here.
这儿需要帮助
I did a free flap closure to avoid any scarring.
我给她做了自♥由♥皮瓣缝合来避免伤疤
She was lucky, the scratching didn't cause any brain damage.
她很幸运 脑子没受到伤害
But the first thing she said
但当我们把她弄醒来时她说
when we woke her up was, "it still itches."
那还痒
Itch receptors are only
痒的神经感受器
in the top two layers of skin,
只在皮肤的头两层
which means she's not actually itchy,
这说明她不是真的痒
she just thinks she is.
她只是认为她痒
So the problem's in her brain.
难道她脑袋出问题了
Thank God we have you here to interpret that for us.
感谢上帝我们有你来释疑
Sorry. I have a headache.
对不起 我头有点痛
It could be psychogenic.
有可能是心理因素
She made a big, sudden change in her life,
她使得人生忽然发生大的改变
could be the result of a mental imbalance.
这一切可能由于心理失衡引起
She wants to do what she wants to do,
她想要实现她的愿望
what's crazy about that?
这有什么不对
Why do you have to quit to do it?
但为什么必须得退出才能实现
If I want to do something, I do it.
如果我想做什么 我就会去做
If you can figure out a balance, there's no burn out.
如果你掌握好平衡点 就不会有什么负担
Thanks for the lesson, Deepak,
谢谢教诲 印度大♥师♥
but the itching started yesterday, not eight months ago.
不过痒是昨天才开始的 而不是八个月前
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表