there's other stuff in your brain
你的脑袋可能还有其他病变
you might need later on.
你迟早需要这么做
If I were any other patient,
如果我只是一般的病人
you'd both be in the lounge eating donuts.
你们俩现在应该在休息室里吃着甜甜圈
You're not any other patient.
你不是一般的病人
Right.
没错
Any other patient,
我是其他病人的话你就不用因此内疚了
you don't feel guilty.
但你没必要
But you don't get to torch your career to pay for your sins.
为了赎罪而毁去自己的事业
House told you to say that, didn't he?
这是豪斯让她说的
Does that make it any less true?
难道这么说不对吗
You think he's right?
你也这么认为?
Who cares?
谁在乎啊
You're a hypocrite.
你是个伪君子
You don't ask her if she wants to be on the drug,
你事前不问她是否愿意用药
but when there's a chance you could help her get better,
但当有机会让她好转时
suddenly you're letting
你却要她自己决定?
her call the shots?
这可不高尚
That's not being noble, that's saving your own ass.
这只是你想自保
I'd feel worse if he destroyed his career.
要是他的事业毁掉我会更不安的
Mesothelioma doesn't bleed.
间皮瘤不会造成出血
So what causes masses that do bleed?
那是什么导致肿块出血呢
AVM secondary to schistosomiasis.
动静脉畸形是血吸虫病的次级症状
She'd be crawling with worms, we would've noticed it.
我们早就应该发现她体内布满蠕虫
Gorham's Disease and Kasabach-Merritt
戈罕氏病和血管瘤-血小板减少综合症
can both cause super-aggressive vascular tumors.
都会导致强攻击性的血管瘤
Patient's heart just stopped.
病人心跳骤停
So what causes that?
这又是怎么回事
...
心包填塞
...
挤压到她的心脏
...
注射器
BP is going back up.
血压回升
It's working.
起效了
No, it's not. Look.
不对 看
TAUB: We're transfusing platelets, FFP,
我们在移注血小板和冷冻血浆
everything to try to keep her stable.
想方设法让她稳定下来
But we can barely keep up with the blood loss.
但是却无论如何也赶不上失血的速度
At this rate, she could be dead by the end of the day.
按这个速度 她可能挺不过今天
KUTNER: We need to resect the vascular tumors,
我们得移除血管瘤
stop the bleeding.
停止失血
Too late. No surgeon's going to touch her now.
太迟了 这种情况的话没有外科医生愿意开刀了
So we give up? Just let her bleed out?
那我们就放弃? 眼睁睁的看着她血尽而亡?
Don't be silly.
别傻了
Do you know what that would do
你知道那对我们的医疗过失保险的
to our malpractice insurance rates?
影响有多大吗
We go on the offensive,
继续攻势
cut off the invading army's supply line.
切断入侵部队的供给
You're talking about embolization?
你指的是栓塞么
Cut off the arteries that feed blood to the tumors,
切断血管瘤的供血动脉
they wither and die.
让它们衰退并死亡
Start with the ones in her lungs,
从肺部的那些开始
'cause if they get any bigger,
要是它们变大了
she's gonna have a hard time breathing,
她会出现呼吸困难
so she'll have a hard time telling us she's dead.
进而导致死亡
You can't kill the tumors without
要想切除血管瘤
also killing healthy tissue.
就得破坏健康的组织
If we wipe out three-quarters of her lungs...
要是我们彻底摧毁了肺部的3/4...
Let's hope that running marathons
让我们祈祷马拉松
wasn't on her happy list.
不是她的爱好吧
I found this.
我找到了这个
In the coat closet
在那个 衣柜里
where I hid it.
是我藏的
I thought I'd never see you again,
真以为再也看不到你了
Little Little Greg.
我的小小格里戈
Yeah, you heard me right.
是啊 你听到我了吧
You are who you are.
你还是你
It's annoying,
让人讨厌 不过
but that's not your fault.
这不是你的错
It isn't about you.
不是你的问题
I
我...
I'm sorry.
对不起
Because you were doing
在宝宝到来之前
this job perfectly until the baby came along.
你的工作很完美
What?
什么
I'm apologizing. Can't you just accept my...
我是在道歉 你就不能接受我的...
I accept.
我接受
Are we gonna have to do this dance again in 28 days?
我们每28天就得这么跳次舞吗
What the hell is wrong with you?
你是怎么回事啊
Yesterday, you hate me.
昨天你还很讨厌我
Today, you're practically weeping on my shoulder.
今天你却快要在我的肩膀上痛哭流涕
I can only assume that what I'm hearing is
我只好假设我所听到的是
your Aunt Flow telling me...
因为你家大姨妈来了...
When I was being a jerk, you suddenly act human,
当我做个混账的时候 你就展现人性光辉
but when I act human, you turn back into a jerk.
我回归人性了 你却变回混账
Guess our cycles aren't matched up yet.
看来咱俩的周期不太匹配
This is your way
这算是你
of saying you accept my apology, isn't it?
接受我道歉的方式吗
Nope. This is my way of saying
不是 我是想说
you were doing a crappy job before,
你之前就工作糟糕
you'll do a slightly crappier job now,
现在工作更糟糕
everything keeps going. Nature of life,
生活在继续 这是生命的本质
nature of parenthood.
也是为人父母的本质
Or this whole thing is just an act.
或者这只是你的表演
And you've gone back to the part you think you need to play.
你又回归了自己的角色
You should go talk to Wilson.
去和威尔森谈谈吧
Rationalization Man needs a faithful sidekick.
理智的人需要伙伴来共鸣
Now Rational Man needs to go save a life.
现在 理智的人需要去救死扶伤了
House,
豪斯
if you're looking for returnable bottles,
如果你想找可回收的瓶子
Kutner's already cleaned it out.
卡特那已经清理了
Damn! Oh,
该死的
well,
好吧
it means the only thing
这意味着唯一可以
I'm gonna get out of this is
出土的东西就是...
a diagnosis.
一个诊断
So the nurses gave her
护士给她丝带而不是棉条
pads instead of tampons,
护士给她这个东西
It means she's bleeding from her uterus.
意味着她的子♥宫♥出血了
Women do that.
女人都这样
It's perfectly natural,
这是自然规律
not scary at all.
没什么好怕的
She's menstruating
她月经来潮
and she's bleeding everywhere.
全身出血
There's about a three- or four-in-28 chance
每28天里总有那么两三天
it's a coincidence.
这可以是巧合
Which leaves a much bigger chance that the diagnosis
却更有可能是
is ectopic endometriosis.
子♥宫♥内膜异位
She had a myoma eight months ago.
8个月前她得了子♥宫♥肌瘤
The surgeons cut through her uterine wall.
外科医生切穿她的子♥宫♥壁
Every cut of the scalpel could have sent endometrial cells spilling out
解剖刀的每次切割都会送出子♥宫♥内膜细胞
into her bloodstream.
进入到血液循环之中
Some of them took up residence in her lungs,
其中一部分进驻她的肺部
some in her liver, some in her spine.
而一些分别进驻了肝脏和脊椎
And like all horny little cells,
就像角质细胞一样
they went forth
它们不断繁殖
and multiplied until they reached a critical mass.
增长到一个临界点
In the days leading up to her next period,
当她到了下次月经来潮时
when her uterus is supposed to swell,
子♥宫♥发生膨胀
everything swelled.
带动里面的细胞一起膨胀
Then when her uterus was supposed to bleed,
然后子♥宫♥一旦出血
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表