There's not one thing I can find out in here
我在这发现的事
that you wouldn't tell a co-worker
你都可能拿去跟在电梯里
while riding in an elevator.
碰到的同事说起的
I'm not a creep.
我不是个变♥态♥
I just thought you seemed interesting.
我只是对你感兴趣而已
I'll go now.
我现在就走
Yeah, these...
这些
I'll give you embarrassing info on House.
我可以透露点豪斯的糗事给你
No.
不 不是换约会
You'd be employing me,
你可以雇用我
so I'd have all the time in the world
那样我就有大把大把时间
to ask you all about you and it would fall
询问关于你的一切
under the category of socializing,
这样我就从变♥态♥的跟踪
instead of creepy stalking.
变成正常的社交了
And I'd be paying you?
为此我还要付你钱
I know it's weird.
我知道有点怪
But if you pay me while I check you out,
不过你付钱让我来调查你自己
it's all cool.
实在太酷了
And you'd get value.
你还能得到有用信息 对付他时可以占尽先机
You'd get leverage against him.
你觉得我需要帮助才能让豪斯守规矩?
No.
不是
Nope. I'm sorry.
不了 对不起
This hospital can't afford...
医院负担不起..
Oh, whatever you can afford.
你给多少都行
How did you know I liked roses?
你怎么知道我喜欢玫瑰
I was in your house last night.
我昨晚去过你家
(CHUCKLING) No, I'm kidding.
不 开玩笑的
Who the hell doesn't like roses?
谁不喜欢玫瑰呢
...
派克四重奏要在图书馆筹资活动上演奏
That's it?
就这样了
It was your idea.
是你想去的
They'll be great.
他们会很棒
You Okay?
你没事吧
I couldn't find the letter opener.
我找不到开信刀
I went through some of the drawers in your desk,
我到你书桌的抽屉
looking for it.
去找了找
There were a bunch
里面有一叠
of statements in there
杰斐逊共同银行
from Jefferson Mutual.
的对帐单
I was so close.
就差一点了
To what?
差一点怎么了
You've got $83,000 socked away
你在一个秘密账户
in a secret account.
里存了83000美元
Not anymore.
现在不是了
I wanted to keep it a surprise,
我本想给你个惊喜的 但
but I bought you the car.
我给你买♥♥了辆车
The one that
那辆
I...
我
I knew you would never buy it yourself,
我知道你绝不会自己买♥♥的
so
所以
I've been saving.
我一直在存钱
And it's gonna be delivered on Friday.
星期五车就会送到
You are amazing.
你太好了
Lucky you.
是你走运
We've gradually reduced your dosage.
我们在逐渐减少药的剂量
You're actually drug-free now.
实际上你体内的药已经清空了
I feel great. Thanks to you.
我感觉很好 谢谢你
All part of the job.
工作而已
Your blood pressure is normal.
你血压正常
Can you sit up?
能坐起来吗
What are you...
你干什么
What happened to his face?
他的脸怎么了
Question is, what happened to his hormones?
应该问他的荷尔蒙怎么了
We're gonna need an ice pack in here.
这里需要冰袋
We can rule out the clinical trial drugs at this point.
可以排除临床试验药物了
His system has been completely cleaned twice.
他体内已经被彻底清洗过两次
So unless the drugs found a hiding place under the stairs...
除非药物藏匿到某处
Drugs could have set off
药物可以诱发
a dormant neurological condition.
潜在的神经病变
Good point.
说得好
Coming clean causes a lot of damage.
坦白会带来很多伤害
Alienation, divorce...
疏远 离婚
My wife's buying me a car.
我老婆给我买♥♥了辆车
I was talking about the patient.
我在说病人
You were wrong.
你错了
The divorce was metaphorical.
离婚只是打比喻
What about Kluver-Bucy Syndrome?
那双侧颞叶切除综合症呢
Bilateral lesions in the temporal lobes.
双侧颞叶损伤的
Visual agnosia and hyper-sexuality
主要症状是失去视觉辨识能力
are the key symptoms.
和性♥欲♥旺盛
Good thing he's got that girlfriend.
还好他有个女友
If it's Kluver-Bucy, his brain will melt down,
如果是双侧颞叶切除综合症 脑子会不好使
he'll try to swallow his own hands
他会企图吞掉自己的手
and she can take care of him
她就可以照顾
for the rest of his talentless life.
他废人般的下半生了
You owe me an apology.
你欠我一个道歉
Any rationalization you had for meddling
她有个好理由
in my private life disappeared
你干涉我私生活
when she had good reason...
的理由不复存在了
You're right.
你说得对
Fact is,
事实上 我说的都不适用
nothing I said applies.
因此也没理由要求她原谅你
Kluver-Bucy
没理由做个傻瓜
wouldn't explain the seizure
双侧颞叶切除综合症解释不了癫痫
or the cytokine storm.
或细胞因子风暴
Withdrawal complications.
停药的并发症
Then again, she is handing you a giant gift
而且 她送了你一份你觉得
that you don't think you deserve.
你不配接受的礼物
The fact that the MRI showed no lesions on the temporal lobe tends to rule out
核磁共振显示双侧颞叶没有损伤
your "lesions on the temporal lobe" theory.
排除了你关于双侧颞叶损伤的推测
The damage can be a circulatory issue,
损伤可能是循环系统的
rather than structural.
而不是结构性的
We wouldn't see that on the MRI.
核磁共振显示不出来
Foreman's right.
福曼说的对
Go call your wife,
给你老婆打个电♥话♥
tell her you're not coming home,
告诉她你不回家了
say you have to give a patient
你得给病人做个
a cranial MR angiogram,
头部核磁共振血管造影
then say good night and hang up.
然后说晚安并挂机
Odd that a man who can't run would own
真奇怪不能跑步的人
so many pairs of sneakers.
有这么多双跑鞋
You mind hanging this up when you're done?
你忙完了能把这个挂起来吗
I have to find something embarrassing about you.
我得找出点你的糗事来
No, you don't.
这没必要
I ordered us Indian.
我叫了印度菜
Not too embarrassing.
不一定很糗
Just something credible.
但要可信
Well, if you hand her that,
如果你给了她想要的
she's not gonna need you anymore.
她就不再需要你了
If I don't hand her anything,
如果我什么都拿不出来
she'll think I'm incompetent.
她会觉得我很无能
I don't care if she thinks you're incompetent.
我不关心她是否觉得你无能
This isn't gonna work.
这招不管用
It's worked so far.
目前为止都好用
I'm not good at lying.
不 我不擅长说谎
I know.
我知道
That's why your cover is that
所以你的托辞是
you want to do her.
你想上她
I like her. I don't want to do her.
我喜欢她 我不想上她
Then what's the point of liking her?
那喜欢她的意义何在?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表