But I assume you mean the patient
你的意思是病人
needs a cardiac sympathectomy?
需要心脏交感神经切除术吗
I probably should have just said that, huh?
我刚刚说得还不够直接?
You start cutting nerves, you risk his swallowing,
切除神经会影响到他的吞咽
vocal cords, sweating...
声带 排汗问题
So he saves a fortune on karaoke
那他可以省下不少唱卡拉OK和
machines and deodorant.
止汗除臭剂的钱
You think he's stable enough for surgery?
你觉得他状况稳定 适宜做手术吗
If he was, he wouldn't need it.
如果他状况稳定 就没必要做手术
Do you have any brothers and sisters?
你有兄弟姐妹吗
One sister.
有一个妹妹
He told me he was on the lacrosse team.
他告我他是曲棍球队的
In high school.
那是高中的时候
In college he just cheered
大学时 他就只能是曲棍球队
the lacrosse team on to victory. - Wow. - Yeah.
啦啦队了
How was your relationship with your dad?
你和你父亲的关系怎样
Fine.
不错
You have three more questions.
你还能问3个问题
How was your relationship with your mom?
你和你母亲的关系怎样
Fine.
不错
When did you lose your virginity?
你什么时候不是处♥女♥的?
Not something I discuss with
这不是我会和同事在电梯
co-workers in an elevator.
讨论的话题
And...
那么...
And...
那么...
You know, don't you?
你知道的 不是吗
Bit of a wasted third question
你浪费了第三个问题
'cause the answer is "Know what?"
答案是"知道什么"
Okay, bear with me here,
再忍♥一忍♥我吧
because some people sometimes
因为有时候有人
consider my thought processes complicated.
认为我的思维过程非常复杂
I'm into you 'cause you're hot
我爱上你了 因为你一够火♥辣♥
and smart,
二够聪明
in that order, but both are needed.
顺序如此 但两样都不可或缺
Photos can be retouched,
照片可以修改
and House is an evil genius,
豪斯是个邪恶的天才
which makes this photo suspicious.
所以这照片很可疑
And yet you're not suspicious.
但至今你还没怀疑
Which means either you're not smart enough to be suspicious,
说明你也不够聪明
in which case, I am less interested in you.
这么说来我就对你没兴趣了
Or you're not suspicious because you know
但是如果你不怀疑是因为
this is actually a doctored photo of House.
你早知道这是张修改过的照片
In which case, I am more interested in you.
那我就会对你更有兴趣
But I'm wasting my time because you know
但我在浪费时间 因为你知道
this is a game we are playing on you
这是我们的游戏
and I am busted
我输了
and I'm screwed.
我搞砸了
I know the photo's a fake.
我知道照片是假的
I know this is a game.
我也知道这是你们的游戏
Sorry.
对不起
Too bad.
太糟了
Good bye.
再见
So you knew that I wasn't gonna give you
那么你知道我给不了你
anything worthwhile?
什么有价值的东西
And you were never gonna give me anything worthwhile?
而且你也不会给我任何有价值的
Then why did you bother coming out with me?
那你为什么和我出来
I wanted to screw with House.
我 想对付豪斯
By wasting my time?
浪费我的时间就可以对付他?
That doesn't make sense.
不合逻辑
No.
不是
There must be another reason. Hmm.
肯定另有原因
Is it okay if I sit back down here?
我坐回来好吗
THIRTEEN: Your heartbeat's out of control.
你的心率失控
We need to surgically sever
我们得手术切断
the connection between your heart and brain.
你心脏与大脑的联♥系♥
We believe it's necessary,
我们认为这是必要的
but you need to know the ramifications.
但你需要知道后遗症
You'll never be able to feel angina.
你再也感受不到心绞痛
You may not know if you have a heart attack,
所以可能意识不到自己心脏病发
may not be able to get help in time.
因此得不到及时的救治
Where are my regular doctors?
我的主治医师在哪
Regular doctors?
主治医师?
Dr. Taub and Dr. Hadley.
陶博医生和哈德利医生
Why aren't they telling me this?
为什么不是他们来告诉我这些
Brandon, I am Dr. Hadley,
布兰登 我是哈德利医生
and this is Dr. Taub.
这是陶博医生
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
I've never seen you before in my life.
我这辈子从没见过你俩
TAUB: We can't do the surgery.
我们不能动手术了
We're back to where we started, visual agnosia.
视觉失认症
We need to re-examine neurological disorders,
需要重新检查神经系统的紊乱
something slowly progressing.
有些东西是缓慢进展的
This isn't progressing.
那根本不是进展
It's there, then it's not, then it is.
一会儿有 一会儿没有
It's a new symptom, intermittence.
是一种新症状 间歇性的
It's irrelevant.
这个不相关
Since when is a new symptom irrelevant?
新症状怎么不相关
Since it points towards the same disease.
因为这些都指向同一种病
Intermittence can fit with Romano-Ward.
间歇性可说明罗马诺-沃德综合症
We still need to do a sympathectomy.
仍得做交感神经切除术
Maybe we missed something,
可能我们漏了些东西
toxins. When?
毒素 何时
When you checked every bottle,
当你检查了每个瓶子
every can, every tube of paint,
每个罐子 每个颜料管时
or when you detoxed him twice?
还给他二次解毒之后?
Maybe there was a batch of toxic paint
可能是一批他几个月前
that he used up a few months ago.
用过的颜料
Then he would have been sick months ago, not now.
那他几个月前就该病了 而不是现在
He's lost weight since he got here.
他自打来就开始减轻体重
That's a symptom of trying to cram hospital food
这是因为他喉咙吸不进空气
down a throat he can barely get air down.
却还硬往里面塞医院食物的结果
It's not a symptom,
那不是个症状
but what if the toxins were stored in his fat cells a year ago,
但如果毒素是一年以前
and now they're being released
储存在他的脂肪细胞里
into his bloodstream?
而现在才被释放进了血液
So where are you gonna get this old paint,
那么你从哪能拿到那些旧画
the city dump?
垃圾场?
On his old paintings.
他的旧画
We know he hasn't sold one in ages,
我们都知道他几年都没有卖♥♥出画
but there weren't many in his studio.
但他画室里却没有几幅
He's hid them somewhere.
他肯定藏起来了
If you're wrong,
如果你错了
he could drop dead from Romano-Ward
他会随时因为罗马诺-沃德综合症
at any moment.
而没命
You okay with that?
你应该知道吧
Just give me a few hours.
给我几个小时
You got one.
给你一个小时
I need to talk to him alone.
我得和他单独谈谈
It's about your work.
关于你的工作
Your paintings.
你的作品
I need to look at
我得看看
all the ones you've sold recently.
你近期卖♥♥掉的所有作品
Honey, can you give us a minute?
亲爱的 我们得单独谈谈
To talk about your paintings?
谈你的作品?
Brandon, please.
布兰登 求你了
Tell me what's going on.
告诉我怎么了
I've only sold two paintings in the last three years,
过去的三年里 我只卖♥♥了两幅画
since we met.
打我们认识开始
One was to my cousin.
一副还是卖♥♥给我堂兄了
I've been making money enrolling in drug trials.
我是靠做医药试验赚钱
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表