never about love.
从没有爱
And that's when I realized, you know, it could be.
那时我意识到 我可以有爱的
And I can't give that away.
我不能抛弃她
Becca, don't do this.
贝卡 别这样
What you're feeling is natural,
你现在有这种感觉是很正常的
but you're filled with
因为你沉浸在
hormones and emotion and fear.
荷尔蒙 情绪 恐惧
and...
还有...
And you just can't make a huge decision like this right now,
你不能在这种情况下做这么重大的决定
you have to give it some time.
你得花时间好好想想
I'm so sorry.
对...对不起
It's a decision that changes everything.
这个决定会改变一切
Changes the rest of your life.
会改变你的一生
I hope so.
我正希望如此
It's really not the greatest time for gloating.
现在不是你幸灾乐祸的时候
There's more than one baby in the sea.
这世界上不只有一个宝宝
The world is full of teenage
到处都是些年轻人
boys riding bareback.
进行不安全的性行为
No.
不是
I'm done.
我不玩了
I can't go through that again.
我不能再来一次了
You're quitting?
你在放弃
Just like you quit NF?
就像你放弃试管受精一样
Yeah. Just like that.
是啊 就是那样
There, you just did it again.
现在 你又重蹈覆辙
It's too bad.
这太糟糕了
You would have made a great mother.
你可以是个很好的妈妈
You son of a bitch.
你这混♥蛋♥
When I was getting a baby,
当我快要得到一个宝宝的时候
you told me I'd suck as a mother.
你就说我不能当妈
Now that I've lost it,
现在我失去她了
you tell me I'd be great as a mother.
你说我会是一个好妈妈
Why do you need to negate everything?
你为什么总要和我对着干
I don't know.
我也不知道
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表