He was making us fight over
他让我们为了
who could get him the best present.
给他送最好的圣诞礼物斗个你死我活
This time, he's just making us wonder.
这次他只是让我们猜来猜去
No animosity, no ugly competition.
没有敌意 没有明争暗斗
I think it's a real present.
难说真的是谁送他礼物了
If it's real, then House really was freaked.
如果是真的 那么豪斯应该会被吓倒
And if it affects him,
而且如果这东西影响了他
eventually it'll affect us.
遭殃的还是我们
Maybe it wasn't those kids who poisoned Natalie.
也许毒害娜塔莉的不是那些孩子
Maybe it was Natalie herself.
而是娜塔莉她自己
I didn't try to kill myself.
我没有试过自杀
Then why'd you have all those painkillers?
那你为什么有这些止痛药
In case I get a headache.
止头痛啊
Well, maybe, you took a few too many.
可能你一次吃太多了吧
Do you have any kids?
你有孩子吗
No.
没
But high school wasn't all
可是我跟你
that different when I was your age.
在读高中这么大的时候应该没什么不同
Teenagers
青少年总会
can be incredibly mean.
很叛逆
I know what you're going through.
我完全能了解你的经历
I bet you were cool.
我打赌你生活一定很顺利吧
You're pretty.
你那么漂亮
You're pretty, too.
你也很漂亮啊
I'm fat.
我很胖
I'm a loser.
我是个窝囊废
They all hate me.
他们通通都讨厌我
You know what they did last year?
你知道他们上一年干了什么吗
They took these photos of me for the yearbook.
他们说要给我拍照 放到年鉴上
But it wasn't.
可是没有
It was for this website
他们放到了网站上
making fun of me,
取笑我...
calling me a pig.
说我是猪
Forget about them.
别理这些人
Let's just make you better.
让我们把你治好吧
What's the point?
那又有什么意义
Acetylcysteine could save her liver,
乙酰半胱氨酸可以保住她的肝脏
but we have to act fast.
我们必须要快点行动
If there's any chance that she took all those pills...
如果她真吃了那些药的话...
There's no chance.
绝对没有
Okay-
好吧
She was the happiest, sweetest little girl.
她本是一个幸福 可爱的小女孩...
And a year ago, she hits puberty,
可是在一年前她进入青春期
and it's like this
她就逐渐的变得
secretive little stranger moved into her room.
非常陌生
I tried to talk to her about what she's going through, but...
我试着跟她聊过在学校的状况
Give her the treatment.
给她治疗吧
Kimberley, you think that she tried to...
你难道真的觉得她...
I don't know what to think.
我不知道我该怎么想了
If it's a subpoena,
如果是法庭传票
he's gotten that kind of present before.
他以前可是收过这样的礼物
It was a book. That narrows it down.
是一本书 这可以缩小你的范围
Just look for someone who knows how to read
去找一个
or has been to a bookstore.
认识字而且去过书店的人
Most bookstores don't carry Joseph Bell on surgery.
很少书店卖♥♥约瑟夫.贝尔的书
Did it have a note?
那里面有没有字条
"Greg, made me think of you."
"格雷戈--这让我想起了你"
Green wrapping paper.
是绿色包装纸吗
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
What is it?
那是什么意思
It's nothing.
没什么
Yes, when something's nothing,
是啊 要是有东西真的"没什么"
the natural response is to guess
那怎么你猜到
the color of the paper it's wrapped in
这包装纸的颜色后
and then descend into stunned silence.
就开始默然不语?
Irene Adler.
艾琳·阿德勒
Christmas 2001.
在2001年的圣诞节
Sarcoid symptoms,
肉样瘤症状
but she didn't respond to methotrexate.
但对氨甲喋呤(抗肿瘤药)不起反应
I've never seen him so obsessed.
我从没见过他那么上心
He saved her with a last-minute Wegener's diagnosis.
他在关键时刻诊断出是韦格内肉芽肿
But the hours he put in,
经历过的那几个小时...
I thought it would kill him.
足以让他生死难忘
And then,
然后...
well, he fell for her.
他爱上了她
But it was too soon after Stacy and...
但当时他和史黛西刚刚分手...
It sounds silly,
听起来很难理解
but Irene was the one who got away.
但最终艾琳还是离开了他
Really?
真的吗
No, you idiots.
不 你们俩傻瓜
House is just screwing with you.
豪斯涮了你们
You think there's some woman with a mysterious
你们真以为是某个女人
green wrapping paper trademark?
用神秘的绿色包装纸做暗号♥?
Then how did you guess...
不然你怎么能猜到...
I could be wrong.
我乱猜的
It's possible a secret admirer
估计是某个神秘的钦慕者送给豪斯一本
gave House the same book I gave him last Christmas,
和我去年圣诞节送他的一样的书
and the same paper I wrapped it in,
而且用了一样的包装纸
and the note I wrote.
写了和我一样的话
We gotta go.
我们得走了
TAUB: Heartbeat?
心率多少
One-fifty. BP 180 over 110.
150 高压180 低压110
Crackling three-quarters of the way up.
四分之三的胃内容物都吐出来了
At least this means she didn't try to kill herself.
我猜这意味着她并不想自杀
Scratch the hallucinations,
可以把毒蘑菇引起的
that's from the mushrooms.
幻觉排除了
Leaves liver failure and now pulmonary edema.
留下肝功衰竭 和现在有肺水肿
And you
还有你...
standing there beseechingly.
站在这里 幽怨地看着我
Yes, I was gonna stalk you at home,
是的 我本该在你家驻守监视的
but it was a busy week and your office is closer.
但这周很忙 而你的办公室比较近
Thirteen and Foreman were busy drug-trialing
13和福曼在忙着做药物试验
and we needed an answer on the overdose,
我们需要关于用药过量的见解
so we called her in.
所以就叫她来了
She's just updating us.
她只是来帮帮忙 你好巧啊
Convenient. Update's done.
帮工到此结束
This is a good experience for me
这对我来说是个好的经历
as my parents never got divorced.
因为我双亲从没离过婚
Theories? Glue sniffing.
都有什么看法 吸胶癖
KUTNER: Effects on the lungs would have been immediate.
那样的话 肺部会立即反应的
House, we all know what's going on here.
豪斯 我们都知道是怎么回事儿了
Cuddy gave you that present.
礼物是卡迪送你的
No. Infections?
不是 感染?
No fever, no polys in the sputum.
没有发烧 没有浓痰
I think...
我想...
I think she loves you.
我想她爱你
HOUSE: I told you to lay off the present.
我告诉过你别提那礼物了
And the LSD.
也别提那麦角酸酰二乙胺(一种迷幻剂)
We got distracted by the painkillers,
我们被止痛药给迷惑了
toxins are still the most likely...
最有可能的还是中毒...
Just tell her how you feel.
告诉她你的想法吧
If you won't, then I will.
如果你不说 我去替你说
I'll walk right down there.
我要立刻走出去
Damn it,
该死的
love like this needs to fly free.
爱情就是需要自♥由♥放飞
You talked to Wilson.
你和威尔森谈过
He has very girly handwriting, by the way.
顺带说下 他写一手漂亮的女孩子气的字体
I knew I should have just wrapped a new present.
早知道我该重新包个新礼物给他的
You said the patient volunteered. Where?
你说病人做过志愿者 在哪
Pleasant Valley.
在欢乐谷
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表