Ordinarily we'd put them in your IV,
通常 我们会将他打到你的血管里
but since your right brain doesn't seem too fond of IVs...
可是因为你的右脑视乎不喜欢静脉注射
You should be feeling better in a few days.
过几天你应该就会好多了
I have to get back to work.
我得回去干活了
Rick says your shift will be waiting for you when you get back.
瑞克说会等你回来做岗位调整
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, my God. I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
噢 噢 天哪 天哪 对不起 真的 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 -我得...
I have to go. I have to get back to work.
我得回去了 宝贝 等等 别走啊
Babe, wait. Hold on. No, no. It wasn't me...
别走 不是我啊
I can't walk.
我走不动
TAUB: Well, obviously it wasn't the fungus.
很明显 这不是真菌引起的
And it's not a coordination issue. Dehydration can cause loss of balance.
而且这也不是协调性出现问题 脱水可以导致失去平衡
We haven't had him on IV.
我们还没有给他做静脉注射
No. Good skin turgor, not orthostatic.
不是的 皮肤细胞完好 不是由正立位置引起的
Could be our tax dollars at work,
我们用的可都是纳税人的钱啊
constantly building new roadways and bridges.
不停地铺路和建桥
Meningioma. Slow-growing.
脑(脊)膜瘤 形成缓慢
It could extend along the sub-osteal layer of the cranial cavity,
会沿着颅腔的骨骼下表层生长
and be hidden by the bone.
而且通常隐藏在骨头之下
The cancer cells are actually re-growing a connection
癌细胞事实上重新
between the left and right hemispheres.
建造了连接左右脑的桥梁
If you're right, the two halves have begun sending messages again,
如果你说的没错 那么两个半球已经开始互相传递信息了
but it's too early in the process for him to pick up on it.
可现在 他还不能察觉出来
But we can test for it.
可是...我们能测试出来
HOUSE: Proof.
证据
You didn't talk to her, did you?
你没跟她聊过 对吧
If I'd talked, she'd have lied, I'd have lied,
如果们聊过 她说谎 我也会说谎
and though two negatives make a positive,
虽然负负得正
I thought thermal-imaging photos seemed simpler.
我还是认为热成像更加简单
Note how many more heated areas appear after less than a minute with me.
看得出来在离开我不到一分钟后 她身上温度会提升不少
So it's either love, or possibly rage.
这么说要么是爱 要么是恨
Don't talk to her.
别跟她说些有的没的
I have no plans to talk to her.
我也没想跟她聊
Manipulation is in your genetic code.
你天生就是多管闲事的
You think I'm making a mistake, you move in to correct.
你觉得我做错了 你就会去帮我纠正过来
You are making a mistake. She lied to me.
你确实没做什么好事 她骗我了
Either last night or today. I need to find out which and why.
不是昨晚就是现在 我要搞清楚到底是怎么回事
And clearly, thermal imaging is the way.
很明显 热成像是个法儿
If this matters at all to you, please, for once in your life, be an adult.
如果这真的对你很重要 这一次 我请你成熟一次
FOREMAN: Keep your eyes focused on the plus sign.
看着加号♥
Any image that appears
你的左脑
on your far right will only be seen by your left brain,
将接收右边的图象
and any image on your far left will only be seen by your right brain.
而你的右脑 接收左边的图像
Just start by saying the words.
说一些单词
Book, giraffe, willow, fortunate.
书 长颈鹿 柳树 幸福
You're not saying the word.
你没读出那个单词
I didn't see a word.
我没看见有单词
Look, I didn't see...
我 我看不见
Candle.
蜡烛
This is so cool.
有点儿意思哈
Yeah, that's not freaky at all.
一点儿都不吓人
No communication.
没有交流
So far.
至今
Scott, why are you standing?
斯科特 你为什么站着
I'm a little chilly.
我有点儿冷
I thought I'd get a sweater or something from my room.
我想 我应该回房♥间里拿件毛衣穿
Is that okay?
好了吗
Just a few more minutes.
再等几分钟
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the left hemisphere.
现在 女士们先生们 这是左脑吗
The side that's obsessed with finding answers,
在不安中找寻答案
the one that needs things to make sense, the interpreter.
解释一切 让事情变的合理
That's where we tell the story of who we are and why we do things.
咱们就是这么编故事的 我们是什么人干什么事
That's also the side that was wrong.
那个半球是错的
The right brain's advantage is that it isn't logical,
右脑的优点是它的非逻辑
it doesn't choose which details to look at.
不会选择看到的
It makes connections you could never see.
乱联♥系♥看不到的东西
You owe your insight to the "mute loser."
你看到的东西缺失了
I'll send it tickets to a Phillies game.
我会寄票去看球赛的
Confabulation means no communication. Means your theory's wrong.
虚谈症和没有交流是一样的 说明你的理论是错误的
Why are you scratching?
你为什么抓挠
It itches.
很痒
Ammonia breath.
氨水味儿的呼吸
Your liver is failing.
你的肝脏在衰竭
I know for them to approve this price,
我知道他们要通过这项提议
they'll need statistical documentation...
会需要统计学资料
What? Why are you looking at me?
什么 你看我♥干♥什么
When you first walked in, I was under the impression
你一进来 我就有压力你想要
you wanted to say something else.
说点儿别的
Nope. About House and me.
不 说我和豪斯的事情
There's nothing to talk about.
没什么好说的
I want permission to do a liver biopsy.
我要求做肝脏活检
We're looking for sarcoidosis.
我们在找肉状瘤
Fine.
好的
What do you mean, "Fine"?
你什么意思 好的?
What do you mean, what do I mean?
你什么意思
Do you mean that because a liver biopsy is not a test
你是说做个肝脏活检 在思维的广袤空间里
that by any stretch of the imagination could be considered risky,
不属于正常检查 有着极端的危险
so asking my permission is essentially wasting my time,
所以来要我的允许完全是浪费时间
and you're wondering what my reaction to that will be?
你是想知道我的反应
Yes.
是的
Are you trying to make me angry?
你是在惹我发怒吗
Yes.
是的
Do your biopsy. And also, do your clinic hours.
去做活检吧 还有别忘了你的门诊
I'm blowing off my clinic hours.
我不会再做门诊了
Really?
真的?
Let's see how that goes.
咱们走着瞧
Still not angry. Try again later.
就是不生气 从头来过吧
Sorry. I know I'm a little ripe.
不好意思 我知道我不够成熟
Just a sweaty guy. Recently?
但是一个好小伙 最近吗
Always.
一直都是
With a crazy left hand. Sometimes I fantasize about cutting it off.
是啊 拥有疯狂左手的小伙 有时候我幻想把它砍下来
Just a fantasy. It's the hand that's crazy, not me.
只是想想 只是手的问题 不是我
What?
怎么
If it doesn't like an ultrasound wand, how's it gonna react to a needle?
这手不喜欢超声棒 要是我们用针怎么办
Can you get music into this room?
能放点儿音乐吗
I think you're using your relationship with Cuddy as a replacement for drugs.
我想你是在利用和卡迪的关系 来代替对毒品的依赖
You should be in more pain so soon into detoxing,
戒毒的话 你应该比现在这样痛苦
but your body's full of romantic endorphins,
但是你的体内充满了浪漫产生的内啡肽
and on top of that, you create this distraction of looking for proof.
在那上面 你建立起了寻找证据的快♥感♥
You think I should stop and let the pain flood back?
你觉得我应该停手让痛苦回来?
Cuddy is not a Vicodin substitute.
卡迪不是维克丁替代品
Quite the opposite.
完全对立
You have to wait for her to be ready.
你要等她准备好
Great advice. You pretend that I'm going to do that.
好主意 你就自个儿想吧
You've made two major changes in your life,
你做出了生活中的两个重要决定
not a time anyone's judgment is at its best.
现在没有人准备好接受
Didn't you used to argue that my judgment would be better off drugs?
你就没 觉得没了药品我判断更准确了?
Admit it. You're curious why I want to make her angry.
承认吧 你很好奇我为什么惹怒她
I'm sure it's convoluted, wrong and stupid.
我确定这是令人费解 错误愚蠢的做法
You're dying to know what I found on her coffee cup.
你也想知道我从她的咖啡杯里找到了什么
No, because... Oxytocin.
不 因为 催产素
Oxytocin, the chemical involved in emotional bonding.
催产素 和情绪有关?
Her lips say "no," her hormones say "Oh, my God, yes, more."
嘴上说不 她的激素说 是的 快来
No. For you to know her levels were elevated,
不 你怎么知道的
you'd need a baseline to compare them with.
你需要个对比
I paid the guy in the gym to retrieve one of her water bottles from the trash.
我给了体育队里的人钱 把她的那瓶化验样本拿了回来
Love inspires us to greatness.
爱情让我们变得伟大
So I need to make her lose her temper,
所以我要让她失去理智
which breaks her delusion, which demonstrates to me, and to her,
打碎她的幻想 我们之间的那种
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表