When do regular people sleep?
正常人都什么时候睡觉
Bye-bye.
再见
Is he in enough pain to come in yet?
他痛得想进医院没?
No. Antibody tests back?
没有 抗体测试怎么样
Inconclusive.
没结果
Then why are you here?
那你来干什么
I missed you.
我想你了
Endoscopy? Inconclusive.
内视镜检查怎样 没结果
Well, then do it again.
再做一次吧
I know it sucks, but I need to test your stomach again.
我知道你不好受 我得再做一次胃镜测试
NOZICK: It's really hurting.
那个会很痛
I know, I'm sorry.
我理解 抱歉
I'm gonna try to get you on your back and have you open your mouth.
慢慢坐起来 张大嘴巴
I can't
我不能...
He's out.
天啊 他晕了
Anything?
怎么了
No pulse.
没脉搏
...
起搏器啊
Who are you calling?
你打给谁
Pizza. You like anchovies?
叫外卖♥♥ 凤尾鱼怎样
I'm calling the lawyer.
我打给他的律师
Genuine emergency,
紧急状况
he'll okay admission.
他会同意入院
He's dying-
他快不行了
Exactly.
正是
Hi, sorry to wake you.
抱歉吵醒你
Your introvert is having a heart attack.
你的内向男客户心脏病发
on oxygen and CPR.
单靠氧气和做心脏复苏 只能撑15分钟
We can get him to the hospital in five.
但送到医院医治只花5分钟
Lawyer says yes.
律师同意了
Continue CPR. 2123, Holden Green,
继续做心脏复苏 绿霍尔顿大道2123号♥
patient with PEA.
病人受绿脓杆菌感染 开始
Clear. Wait.
慢着
I got a pulse.
有脉搏
Cancel the ambulance.
取消救护车吧
He's stable enough to stay here.
他的情况已经稳定 可以留下
FOREMAN: His heart's back to sinus rhythm, but it's bradycardic.
恢复窦性心律 不过仍然心律缓慢
Taub's putting in a temporary pacemaker.
陶博为他接上了临时心律调整器
It'll keep his heart beating for now.
暂时确保他心跳正常
Hey, Cameron, how would you like your old job back?
卡梅隆 想回到我手下继续工作吗
I'm asking 'cause it's the only way I can fire you.
我这么问是为了以后可以开除你
not just let them flop around.
而不是让他们受苦受难
Could be lymphoma.
可能是淋巴瘤
No, we'd have seen it on the abdomen.
那应该在观察下腹时就能发现
It has to be a poison.
可能是中毒
Organophosphates.
有机磷酸盐
We checked the place over and over.
我们检查了很多次
It's completely clean.
很干净
There were rose petals in the front entry.
前门那里有些玫瑰花瓣
Unless he's eating a bouquet a day,
除非他每天吃一束花 不然...
...
他可能有洁癖
How often do you wash your tub?
你多久洗一次浴缸
Every couple of days.
隔几天
Bleach and ammonia?
用漂白剂和氨水吗
Yeah.
是
You know how kids play toy soldiers in the bath?
知道孩子在浴缸里是怎样拿玩具士兵来玩的吗
He likes to re-enact the Battle
他要每周三次的为重现宏大的
of Ypres three times a week with real gas.
战争场面而制♥造♥烟雾
Ammonia and bleach makes chlorine gas.
漂白剂和氨水反应生成氯气
Highly fat soluble.
极易脂溶
He lost weight after the stomach pain,
他胃痛后体重下跌
explains why his symptoms kept getting worse.
解释了为什么症状越发严重
Put him on parenteral steroids and sodium bicarbonate.
给他注射类固醇和碳酸钠
Even if you're right, that external pacemaker's gonna fail eventually,
即使你是对的 那外置的临时心律调整器迟早会失效
and I don't have the skills to put in a permanent one.
我没有足够的技术把它换成永久的
Well, maybe the poison hasn't completely shot his heart,
也许那毒素还没完全摧毁他的心脏
and you won't have to feel guilty for the rest of your life.
你下半辈子也不需要在内疚中度过
How am I going to place the leads in the exact spot on the right ventricle
没经过X光透视检查 我怎么把导管
without fluoroscopy?
准确地置入他的右心室?
The Force?
还有力度的控制呢?
Taub put in a temporary one.
陶博给他装了个临时的
You can do that playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey.
你可以给小驴子接上条尾巴闹着玩
Permanent pacemakers need precision.
但永久性心律调整器精确性很高
So we can use the portable x-ray.
我们用便携式X光机
It's not real time. Sonogram.
那不是实时 超声波
And what happens when I put him into V-tach
超声波精确率不足
because the sonogram isn't precise enough?
万一引发他室性心动过速怎办
He's dying-
他时日无多了
Exactly why I don't want to be the one to kill him.
这就是我如此谨慎的原因
Thanks.
谢谢
You knew I'd have to say no,
你明知我会拒绝
but you came anyway.
你还来找我
You just wanted a reason to be angry at me.
你只想找个借口来生我的气
If there's something wrong between us, then let's... Forget it.
如果我们之间有什么误会...别提了
You know why we spend nights at my house?
知道为什么我们总在我家过夜吗
Because when we spent them at yours,
因为在你家过夜时...
I could tell you didn't want me there.
我知道你根本就不想我在那里
Why would I keep inviting you over if I didn't want you there?
不想你来 那为何我还邀请你?
You always kicked me out every morning.
每天早上你都匆忙的把我赶走
You never offered me a drawer,
从来不为我准备一个抽屉
you never cleared out your closet for me.
也没在衣橱里留些地方给我
I was just a visitor.
就当我是个匆匆过客
How long have you felt like this?
你何时有这种感觉
From the start.
从一开始的时候
I know it's hard for you because you lost your husband,
你丈夫的离去令你生活艰辛 我理解
but I can't keep chasing you forever.
但我不能永远围着你转
I just tried your house, where are you?
你家没人 你在哪里
Clubbing. Good or bad?
在玩呢 好消息还是坏消息
Bad. Vitals are dropping,
坏 主要器官功能减弱
the abdominal pain keeps getting worse.
腹部的疼痛加剧
Means we were too late with the treatment.
说明开始治疗得太晚了
Tell the lawyer he's off the clock,
告诉律师现在可以不用计费了
we're done. You're giving up?
我们回天乏术 你放弃了吗
Call Taub. Tell him to pick up some morphine.
打给陶博 弄些吗♥啡♥过去
No need for the patient to be in pain.
现在没理由要他受苦了
He's on morphine.
他正在使用吗♥啡♥
No, he's on saline.
没 那是生理盐水
I figured you'd put him on saline, so I switched him back to morphine.
我知道你给他打的是生理盐水 所以我换成了吗♥啡♥
I love you.
爱死你了
When you reach puberty, give me a...
等你步入青春期时一定要通知我...他下腹的痛楚
His abdominal pain, that was on morphine?
是用吗♥啡♥止痛吗
Yes.
是的
Is there something that causes abdominal pain
有什么是导致他下腹疼痛
that doesn't respond to morphine?
而不受吗♥啡♥抑制的?
I was right. He is being poisoned.
我没错 他真的中毒了
What's this density on his hip?
这片在他臀部大块的阴影是什么
Just bone.
骨
Think less boney.
还有什么可能
You think he's got lead poisoning?
你认为他是铅中毒吗
Explains the constipation, the nerves, seizures.
这样他的便秘 神经紧张 癫痫就有了解释
Hold him down.
让他平躺
You're not gonna feel a thing,
不会有什么感觉的
except excruciating pain.
除了感到非常的痛
Your mugger used hollow points,
劫匪用的是空尖弹
which exploded and left fragments.
事后留下碎片
Your doctors missed a couple hiding behind your hipbone.
你的医生忽略了臀骨的一些小阴影
It's no biggie,
以为无大碍
except years later, they started to dissolve, and then, biggie,
但是日积月累 它们开始分解 麻烦就来了
you started to dissolve.
你开始分解了
I'll start him on chelation.
我就安排他进行螯合治疗
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表