God put me with you for a reason.
上帝把我交给你肯定是有原因的
I'm gonna be all right still, right?
我终究还是可以好起来的 对吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Lee? You with me now?
李 听到我说话了吗
Easy questions.
问个简单问题
You'll be done before you know it.
简单到无以复加
Is this equation correct?
这个等式正确吗
LEE: What? So if you make a mistake,
不是吧 要是你切错了
I'm not gonna know that anymore?
我就连这个也不懂了?
Are these lines parallel?
这些是平行线吗
Spatial relationship's intact.
空间关系完整
Take a look at this circle.
看看这个圆
Is more than half of it shaded?
是否一半以上是阴影呢
LEE: Of course.
当然
Don't forget to blink.
别忘记眨眼了
ls more than half of the circle shaded?
是否一半以上是阴影?
LEE: Sorry. Yes.
抱歉 是的
ls more than half of the circle shaded?
是否一半以上是阴影?
Blink. Come on, Lee. Blink.
眨眼啊 拜托 眨眼啊
Foreman, back out.
福曼 停下来吧
LEE: I can't blink. Cannot blink.
为什么 为什么我不能眨眼了
MOLLY: Why aren't his eyes moving?
为什么他的眼睛不能动了
Two options, my neurologist screwed up,
要么是我的神经科专家搞砸了
or else something that the hospital lawyer
要么我们医院的律师就要准备出马
is going to have to come up with when you sue us.
应对你的起诉
FOREMAN: Blinking and eye movements
眨眼和眼球活动都是由
are controlled by a small cluster of nerves
一小束神经控制的
just millimeters from the biopsy site.
离活检部位仅有几毫米
MOLLY: But he's still in there, right?
但他的神智还在 对吧
I mean, he just can't communicate?
我是说 他只是不能交流了而已
HOUSE: It's possible.
有这个可能
Also possible is that the surgery caused so much swelling in his brain stem
另一个可能是手术导致了脑干肿大
that he's just gone.
他已经离我们而去了
He had one way to communicate and now that's gone.
他本来就只有一种交流方法 现在还没了
Well played.
干得好
Brain biopsy revealed severe damage to the myelin sheath.
大脑活检显示有严重的髓鞘损伤
The question is why.
问题是 为什么
Epstein Barr. Picornaviruses. Malaria.
EB病毒症 细小核糖核酸病毒 疟疾
He runs a business, meets a lot of people,
他开了公♥司♥ 社会交往很多
could have picked up rotavirus.
可能是轮状病毒
Did he report having bloody diarrhea?
他得过严重的腹泻吗
Wife's not sure. Says he doesn't complain.
他的妻子也不清楚 不过他没有抱怨过
Did you ask him?
你问过他没有
...
他都只能眨眼了 搞个详尽病历太耗时间
If he had Epstein-Barr, he'd have belly pains.
如果是EB病毒的话 会有腹部的疼痛
If he had picornavirus, he'd have headaches.
如果是微小核糖核酸病毒 会头疼
Five other "yes/no" questions,
再问几个是非题
and maybe we'd know what treatment to give,
可能咱们就知道用哪个治疗方案
and what treatment would kill him.
是正确的
Unless he's already dead.
只要他还活着
Maybe there's another way.
可能还有办法
Brain-computer interface,
脑-机接口
better known as BCI.
也就是BCI
The goal is to get you
目的是让你用思维
to move that cursor with your mind.
来控制那个指针
When you think "up",
当你想上的时候
the computer records the pattern.
电脑记录下这种模式
Think "up" enough times,
只要想的够多
it eventually learns what you're thinking.
实际上它可以知道你是怎么想的
So,
所以
start thinking "up."
开始想吧
You in there?
你在吗
Are you trying?
在想吗
I called the ex-ex-ex-wife.
我打电♥话♥给前前前夫人了
She was at a sweat lodge in New Mexico last week.
她上周在新墨西哥城的健身房♥
What were you really doing in New York?
你到底去纽约干什么
Know how you hate it when I meddle in your lies?
你知道我多烦你那些劣质谎言
(EXCLAIMS) I mean, your life?
我是说你的生活
Why are you being so evasive?
为什么不敢直面生活呢
Unless you have something to evade.
除非你心里有事儿
Interesting.
有点儿意思
So it's nothing to do with you, your ex-wife, or my pain.
这事儿和你 你前妻还有老子的疼一点儿关系都没有
I was heading to the Downstate Correctional Facility
我正要去费事凯尔
in Fishkill.
的少管所
One of your hookers arrange a conjugal visit?
去探视你那些不三不四的妓♥女♥朋友
It's where Foreman's brother is being held.
福曼的弟弟被关在那里
This is gonna mean months of sleepless nights wondering
这会是连续几个月的不眠夜
if I could've done something differently.
去做点儿不一样的事情
Maybe it's not that I'm sick of House,
可能我不是针对豪斯
it's that I'm sick of being scared
我只是内心产生了对这样每日工作
out of my mind to go to work every day.
的恐惧
Sorry.
对不起
Did that just...
是不是
Was that you?
是你吗
Are you really in there?
你真的在吗
I knew you were in there.
我就知道你没有死
LEE: I was scared.
我很害怕
Thank God.
谢天谢地
LEE: I am scared.
我好怕
Molly, I love you so much.
莫里 我是那么爱你
Have you had any bloody diarrhea in the last two weeks?
过去两周有便血吗
No-q Rotavirus out.
不是轮状病毒
Any recent joint pain?
关节痛
Have you traveled out of the country lately?
最近离过境吗
What about inside the country?
国内呢
He was in St. Louis.
他去过圣路易斯
Good.
好的
Could be Missouri malaria.
可能是密苏里疟疾
We'll start treatment.
开始治疗吧
(STAMMERS) He was there.
他在那儿
The machine must not be working. Hmm.
肯定是机器坏了
Either that or he lied to you about it.
有可能 或者是他对你撒谎了
People do that sometimes.
人人都会的
For example, I just lied to him about Missouri malaria.
举个例子来说 我刚才说密苏里疟疾就是骗他的
Did you go to St. Louis?
到底去圣路易斯没
LEE: I should've told you.
真该早跟你说
Why didn't I just tell you?
为什么不告诉你呢
Down.
没
When you weren't in St. Louis for two days,
你不在圣路易斯的两天
I assume you were getting some strange for two days.
先假设你就是这两天得的病
So does she.
也要告诉她
You have to tell her I wasn't.
告诉他我没有
Amazing.
有意思啊
A man who only has two blips at his disposal
一个只能眨眼睛的人
can still lie.
也能说谎
LEE: I'm not lying.
我没撒谎
If you were getting some really strange strange,
如果你真的是得了疑难杂症
you could have contracted neurosyphilis.
可能是感染了神经性梅毒
Infection went to your brain, froze you right up.
脑部也受到了感染 让你动弹不得
Good news is, it's treatable.
好消息是不是啥绝症
You'll be up and moving in time to sign the divorce papers.
你应该能及时恢复自己签下离婚协议
LEE: Why would I tell you the truth about being in St. Louis
我怎么会告诉你我不在圣路易斯
and then not tell you the truth about this?
还为这点儿事儿撒谎
TAUB: He just admitted he wasn't in St. Louis in front of his wife.
他只是没在老婆面前承认自己不在圣路易斯
And you think he's lying when she's not even in here?
你觉得老婆不在这里她还会撒谎
LEE: I'm liking this one more and more.
我越来越喜这哥们儿了
Don't fire him.
别开了他
Were you out of the state?
离境没
LEE: I never left.
从没
Were you within 20 miles of your house?
你是在家周围二十英里吗
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表