this kid has a real problem.
这孩子麻烦大了
Talk to House?
和豪斯谈谈?
Not his case.
又不是他的病例
There's a point when Cameron and I aren't enough.
只有卡梅隆和我的话是不够的
We're not there.
还没到那个地步
We need to run some more tests.
还得再做测试
A week ago, he was a happy little boy,
一礼拜前 他还是个快乐的小男孩
playing with his brother,
跟着哥哥一起玩
and now he can barely lift his head.
现在却连头都几乎抬不起
We'll figure this out. I just need... Mom. Help.
我们会找出病因 我只需要.. 妈妈
We need a crash cart.
快叫救护车
What's going on? He's in cardiac arrest.
怎么回事
Get them out of here.
让他们出去
Clear.
让开
Nothing. Go again.
没反应 再来一次
Clear.
让开
He's back.
心跳恢复
Foreman,
福曼
we're there.
已经到那个地步了
Chelation's complete.
螯合剂注射完毕
You're arsenic-free.
体内的砷已被清除
So, I can get out of here?
那我能出院了吗
In the morning.
明天早上
That's it?
就这么完了?
No advice?
没有忠告?
No, "Be careful out there, kiddo"?
不忠告我"孩子 以后小心点"?
You want my advice?
你想听我的忠告?
Want is one thing, expect is another.
想是一回事 预期是另一回事
I wish I could tell you what to do.
我也希望能给你点建议
But you're strong.
但你很坚强 会作出了正确的抉择
You've made good choices. You'll be fine.
你会好起来的
Thanks.
谢谢
Need four milligrams of Lorazepam.
拿四毫克氯羟安定注射液
After the seizure, we ran a new MRI.
痉挛过后 我们重做了核磁共振
This is Sophia's brain three days ago,
这是索菲娅三天前的脑部状况
this is her brain today.
这是今天的
TAUB: Lesions.
出现损伤了
Magical lesions, which appear out of nowhere.
神秘的损伤 突然冒出
She was cured, then she wasn't.
先被治好 又要不行
Lesions grew too fast for cancer.
癌症造成的损伤不会那么快
Could be infection, MRSA.
可能是感染了耐甲氧西林金葡菌
WBC count would be through the roof.
那样白细胞的数量会高得惊人
Put the arsenic back.
把砷弄回去
You wanna treat
你要用以毒攻毒的方法
a patient nearly poisoned to death
治疗一个几乎被毒死的病人?
...
但并非一定对你有害
It was killing her.
砷差点害死了她
But since she's still dying, the arsenic,
既然她还是快死了
obviously, wasn't killing her.
可见不是砷的问题
And since she's now getting worse,
既然她的病在恶化
the arsenic was obviously fighting the killer.
很明显砷能抵挡她体内的杀手
It's a hero.
砷成了英雄
We should be organizing a parade.
我们得组织游♥行♥宣扬下
So, what does arsenic treat?
那用砷治什么
Syphilis.
梅毒
Before penicillin, the treatment was arsenic.
没有青霉素之前 都是用砷治疗
We already ruled out STDs, and even if we were wrong,
已经排除了性病 即使我们错了
that much arsenic in her system
那么多砷
would have wiped out the syphilis.
早杀死她体内的梅毒了
Acute promyelocytic leukemia is still treated with arsenic.
砷可以治疗急性前骨髓细胞白血病
APL explains the lesions and why they
白血病解释了损伤 还有
appeared after we took the arsenic out.
损伤是在砷被清除之后才出现的原因
So, put the arsenic back.
那就把砷放回去
We still have a problem.
还有个问题
Arsenic slows leukemia, but it can't cure it.
砷只能拖延白血病 但无法根治
If she wants to see 17,
要想活到17岁
she's gonna need a bone marrow transplant.
她得接受骨髓移植
The best match would be a sibling or a parent.
兄弟姐妹或父母是最佳供体
Biopsy a lesion, confirm that she's dying,
活组织检查损伤部位 确定她是否真的快不行了
and load her up with arsenic.
再给她注射砷
Keep her alive till you can convince her that
保证她活着 直到你们说服她
rapist marrow and rapist-enabling marrow
强♥奸♥犯的骨髓和强♥奸♥犯所可以提供的骨髓
work just as well as the unleaded stuff.
和无铅物质一样管用
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
This about the case you didn't want me to know about?
跟那个你不让我插手的病例有关?
Cuddy?
卡迪说的?
Foreman.
福曼说的
You didn't flinch when you found out about
一个16岁的病人
a 16-year-old who
几天之内就要死了
could be dying in the next few days.
你却没有担心
Means you're here about someone even younger, dying even faster.
说明你手头有个年龄更小 死得更快的病人
He needs you.
他需要你
But he has you.
但他已经有了你
This boy is going to die.
这个男孩都快死了
You selfish enough to let it happen?
你就那么自私地撒手不管?
Pot calling a kettle a pot?
己所不欲 勿施于人
You're a hypocrite.
你就是个伪君子
If our job is to find out what's killing patients,
我们的职责就是查出病因
you'd help this kid.
你得帮帮这个孩子
But you'd rather play mind games to prove
但你却在这里和我玩心理游戏
you're the only one with magical powers.
来证明你那吓人的惊天鬼才
You wanted something all your own, now you got it.
你不是要独闯的吗 有机会了
Your disengagement won't work.
我不会让你抽身逃脱的
I can see that.
我看得出
You think that when you tell me what I should do,
你觉得你告诉我该怎么做
my instincts are to push back,
我就会本能地反击
so that by not telling me what you think I should do,
要是你不说我该怎么做
I'll do what you think I should do.
我就会按你想的做
I sound convoluted.
真能绕弯
Disengagement is neither artful, nor effective.
你的逃脱既不巧妙也没有实效
So, my not doing anything isn't causing you to do anything.
所以我什么都不做 也不能让你做点什么?
Right.
对
I'm okay with that.
我无所谓
No, you're not.
不 你有所谓
You are designed to have opinions
你不但有主见
and to force them on people.
还强迫别人接受你的意见
I'm starting to sound desperate.
我听出绝望了
Don't screw with my stuff.
别弄乱我的东西
I just need a donor with the same blood type
我只需要个血型一致的供体
or something, right?
之类的 对吗
Actually, bone marrow's a little more complex.
事实上 骨髓更复杂一些
The best donors are immediate family.
最佳供体是直系亲属
But those donor banks have thousands of names.
骨髓库里不是有好多捐赠者的骨髓吗
Your parents' similar DNA - gives you a much better chance...
你父母的DNA成功的机会更
No.
不
If I do this,
要是这么做
I'll owe my life to them.
我这辈子都欠他们
It would mean everything else that happened was somehow okay.
就意味着发生过的事都可以一笔勾销
They don't deserve that.
这不是他们应得的
They're not in my life.
我的生命中不需要有他们
If that means I'm dead, then I'm dead.
如果这意味着我得死 那就死吧
I have Huntington's disease.
我患有亨廷顿舞蹈症
I'm dying-
快要死了
I don't know when it will happen,
我不知道死亡什么时候到来
but it'll be sooner than I ever planned,
但肯定会比我预期的快
and I'd do anything to stop it.
而我会尽最大努力阻止它
Because the only way to make anything right,
因为唯一正确的
the only way to make your life matter,
让生命有意义的做法
is to live as long
就是尽可能
and as well as you possibly can.
长久地好好活着
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表