Yeah, I said I'm sorry. I'm just not feeling too hot.
我说了对不起 我不太舒服
You're sneezing. You could do that in a movie theater.
只是流鼻涕 在电影院也可以流
Yeah, and I'll be in a nice soft chair when I collapse. I'm exhausted, babe.
我会瘫倒在电影院的椅子上 累死了
Oh, come on. We're gonna be late.
别这样 我们要迟到了
Episode Four never comes to the big screen.
第四部从来没公映过
This is the pre-Lucasized version, remember?
是原汁原味的卢卡斯早期版本
None of that Greedo shooting first crap.
这个版本先开枪的不是狗脸怪
Go without me.
你自己去吧
What are you talking about? You love Star Wars.
你说什么呢 你不是喜欢星球大战吗
Don't you?
不喜欢?
Ben?
Ben
Since when?
什么时候不喜欢的?
Since just before I started pretending I loved it.
从一开始我就是假装喜欢
I'm sorry. I was just trying to be supportive.
对不起 我只是好意
Fine. I'll go alone.
好吧 我自己去
Baby, I'm sorry. Me, too.
亲爱的 对不起
I'm so woozy I can hardly think.
我也是 我头晕晕的 没法思考
We'll hang out at home.
我们回家
No, you should go.
你去看吧
Did you just feel something?
你感觉到了吗?
Feel? Like what?
感觉? 什么?
Is there an earthquake?
有地震?
In New Jersey?
新泽西有地震?
Oh, God. What?
天哪 怎么了?
I think I'm, like, hallucinating.
我产生幻觉了
Call 911.
打911
Twenty-six year old female, gas main exploded under her building, she was pulled out of the rubble after six hours.
26岁女性 瓦斯管爆♥炸♥ 她在瓦砾下被埋了6小时
Two surgeries for multiple fractures and burns.
两次手术 多处骨折和烧伤
I'm thinking the broken bones are a response to the building falling on her head.
我认为骨折是对建筑物倒塌的正常反应
And the fever?
还有发烧
She's the only collapse victim whose body temperature was...
所有的遇难者中只有她...
Put her on antipyretics.
用退烧药
Already have. The fever is holding at 104.
已经用了 体温保持在104度(40度)
Fluctuating consciousness.
意识时有时无
Can't take the case. I don't have a team.
我不能接 我没有团队
So hire a team. What for? I don't have a case.
那就雇一个团队 要团队做什么? 我没病人
Have you even interviewed anybody?
有没有面试过谁?
You test-d rive a car before you buy it.
买♥♥车之前先要试驾
You have sex before you get married. I can't hire a team based on a 10-minute interview.
结婚之前还要上♥床♥呢 我不会凭10分钟的面试就雇佣某人
What if I don't like having sex with them?
性生活不和谐怎么办
You've spent the last two weeks doing absolutely nothing.
过去两周你无所事事
Concert is over.
音乐会结束
In what twisted universe does mastering Eddie Van Halen's
你什么星球来的 居然能无视范·海伦的
two-handed arpeggio technique count as "absolutely nothing"?
华丽的双手琶音指法
Take the case, or you will spend the next month helping the collapse team change bandages.
接下这个病例 否则下个月 你会被调去给这拨病人换绷带
I diagnose her alone,
我独自给她诊断
by the end of the day, you go away for a week.
一天之内解决 你一周不准烦我
Done.
好
It's not gonna work.
这样不行的
If he solves the case, we cure the girl.
如果他能解决 就救了女孩一命
And prove he doesn't need a team.
证明他不需要团队
He's not gonna solve the case. Not that fast.
他没法解决的 没那么快
Why not? Because he needs a team.
为什么 因为他需要团队
And this will prove to him... Wanna change his mind?
这只能证明他需要... 你想改变他的主意
You need a more convincing argument than "you promised."
需要比这个更强的论据
Fever?
高热
Non-responsive to antibiotics, antipyretics.
对退烧药和抗生素无反应
Fluctuating consciousness.
意识模糊
Go!
开始
You talking to me?
你跟我说话?
Yes.
是的
Imagine that the roof of the storage closet
想像一下储物间的房♥顶坍塌
collapses on your favorite floor buffer,
砸在你最爱的地板打磨机上
which then starts overheating.
然后打磨机开始发热
Why would I have a favorite floor buffer?
为什么我会最爱地板打磨机
Okay-
好吧
Maybe the electrical works got banged up in there from stuff falling on it?
也许坍塌导致电线短路
Hmm. Interesting.
嗯 有意思
Brain damage, leading to hypothalamic dysregulation.
脑损伤导致体温调节中枢紊乱
Nah.
不是
If you're brought in covered in rubble, it's all about the MRIs.
如果你是从瓦砾下被拖出来 肯定上过MRI了
We'd have seen that. Come on!
一定会发现的 继续!
Gotta earn that fiver.
想要赢得游戏 就要努力啊
Or stuff leaked in the holes, messing it up.
或者是破洞里掉下来的东西
Lacerations lead to multiple portals for infection.
多处开放伤形成感染通路
Bacterial would have responded to the antibiotics.
细菌会对抗生素有反应
It's too high for viral.
病毒又不会这么高热
Parasites or fungus is possible.
寄生虫和真菌有可能
Or maybe lupus?
也许是狼疮
My grandma has lupus.
我祖母有狼疮
Okay. Auto immune, I'll run a lupus panel.
对了 自体免疫 我做个狼疮检查
Infection fits best.
感染最符合
A complete history would be helpful,
有完整病史就好了
which leads to the worst part of the job,
到了最讨厌的部分
dealing with the floor buffer's family.
应付地板打磨机的家人
We talked every couple of weeks. But Ben would know better than I.
我们每隔几周说说话 但Ben应该都知道
No farms, no travel anywhere weird.
没去过野地 没去过任何不寻常的地方
You get that, Dr. Buffer?
记下来了吗? 打磨机医生
No travel, no farm.
没有旅行 没有去过农田
The file says she was sick before the building collapsed.
档案说她在坍塌之前已经病了
BEN: Yeah, I figured it was just a cold.
我想是感冒
Why, do you think it's related?
你认为有关?
Her being sick and her being sick?
她之前和现在的病情
Often is.
通常有关
She was unconscious when I found her.
找到她的时候 她已经昏迷
We'd been fighting.
我们有吵架
I just want to...
我想去...
Just tell me she's gonna be okay.
告诉我 她会好起来
I'm not even sure if you're gonna be okay.
你会不会好 我都不敢肯定
We're gonna make her all better.
我们会治好她
Show off.
显摆
You ought to be nicer to people.
你应该对人好一点
Where are we going?
我们去哪里?
You know how the laughter of little children is infectious?
你知道吗 小孩的嘲笑是会传染的
Well, parasites and fungi are even more so.
寄生虫和真菌传染性更强
We're gonna find out which one is making her brain bubble over.
要找出是哪一样造成她的大脑出问题
Where, the building?
到废墟里?
EPA's doing that job for us, they say it's clean.
现场的救援队说问题不在那儿
Which means we're making a pilgrimage to Castle Blackberry.
也就是说我们要向黑莓城♥堡♥进发
Her name's Bradberry.
她的名字叫Bradbury
I should've asked them for keys.
跟他们家要钥匙 用不着
No need, I'm sure we can find a large rock somewhere.
找块石头很简单
I'm not breaking into somebody's house.
我不会破门进入别人家中
I got principles.
我有原则的
I got some loose change here says you don't.
我兜里的几个零钱说你会去的
I'm not doing this
我不干
for less than $50.
少于50块不干
Where's the restaurant?
餐馆在哪?
What restaurant?
什么餐馆?
The one you said you were taking me to for lunch?
你说要带我去吃饭的那家
Oh! Uh... This one's homier.
噢 是私家菜
Dibs on the cold pizza!
冷匹萨归我
I'm sure it looked easier on YouTube. Oops
在yutube网站上 看人撬门不吃力
Yeah. You don't need a team.
说什么不需要团队
You can't even get arrested without company.
没有人陪你 你连束手就擒都做不到
You're right. Only one solution,
你是对的 只有一个办法
never replace them, ever.
永远不要换掉他们
Do you need help?
你需要帮助吗
Yeah, yeah. Patronize the poor cripple.
真行 跟瘸子说便宜话
(STAMMERING) Will you just
能不能
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表