that there is something underneath this facade.
不是事情表面的那样
And then what happens?
然后呢?
She admits everything and falls into your arms?
她承认一切然后投入你的怀抱
That's outcome one. Outcome two is she kills me.
只是一个结果 还有一个 她会杀了我
I think it's 50-50 right now.
我觉得五五开吧
I thought you'd say that.
我以为你会这么说
You're committing yourself to something. To someone.
你在押宝一件事 一个人
I mean, it's childish in a way, but ultimately great.
我是说 孩子气的方式 但是很好
Assuming... Are you absolutely sure you want this to succeed?
假设 你真的想这样吗
Why is an old guy standing in my doorway?
为什么会有个老头在门口
Eugene Schwartz.
尤金·施瓦茨
Eugene Schwartz.
尤金·施瓦茨
Dr. Cuddy asked me to come up here from the clinic.
卡迪医生让我上来看门诊
She says you're seeing patients in your office.
她说你在办公室工作
It's still free, though, isn't it?
还是免费的吧
She sent him. That's gotta mean something.
她让人过来 肯定是有原因的
I'll go get my decoder ring.
我去帮你破译一下
I squawk. Like a parrot.
我呜呜的说话 像鹦鹉一样
No, that's not it. It started a few months ago.
不 不是那样的 几个月前开始的
I was doing some woodworking in my garage. I was trying to make a chair.
我在院子里做木工活 在做一把椅子
Was it the chair?
是把椅子吗
Anyway, all of a sudden, from nowhere,
反正 突然一下子 不知从哪里
this strange noise comes bursting out of my mouth.
在我的嘴里就发出了奇怪的声音
Tough to fake that.
很难装出来
Nice pants.
裤子很好嘛
My wife Mona thinks I'm busting her chops. It's ruining my marriage.
我老婆觉得我弄断了她的肋骨 毁了我的婚姻
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿
So your left hand would rather play air guitar than give me a hard time?
你的左手除了打我 还能凭空弹吉他
It'd rather play air guitar than tie shoes, eat dinner...
看来它还是比较喜欢弹吉他
Your right hand's playing, too.
你的右手也在弹
I don't want to discourage it.
我不想让你泄气
Splinter hemorrhages under his fingernails.
指甲下面有出血点
What's that...
那是什么 什么
TAUB: BP and O2 sat are dropping.
血压和氧饱和度在下降
We need a bag of B-negative in here!
需要一袋B型RH阴性血
So much for sarcoidosis.
到现在肉状瘤病的证据
Points to a clotting issue. Clots would explain all his symptoms.
杵状指 凝块可以解释他的所有症状
Why aren't we in the office?
咱们为什么不在办公室里诊断
I'm tired of clinic duty.
我厌烦了门诊任务
There's only one thing that could cause squawking, right?
只有一种原因会引起瓜瓜地叫鸣 对吧
Yeah.
是的
We gave him heparin and did an echo of his heart
我们给他上了肝素还做了个心脏彩超
to see if it was throwing clots, but...
看是不是移♥动♥的凝块 但是
More air guitar?
凭空弹奏?
The heart's fine.
心脏没问题
We wanted to test for Factor V Leiden, Protein C, Protein S,
我们想检测下V因子 C蛋白 S蛋白
but the hand got tired of cooperating. We finally knocked him out.
但是双手协调疲劳 我们叩诊了一下
And all those tests came up negative anyway,
这些全都是阴性
or you'd have opened by telling me your brilliant diagnosis.
或者你开诚布公的告诉我你的诊断
said it had always been an issue. But what if it's a symptom?
说一直都是这样
There are cancers that cause night sweats and can lead to clots. Lymphoma.
但如果这是个症状呢 有癌症会引起夜间盗汗 和凝血 淋巴瘤
Or pancreatic cancer.
胰腺癌
Go scan his pancreas.
检查他的胰腺
And try Led Zeppelin.
和试试放齐柏林飞船(乐队)
We've always remembered what this hospital did for Leo
我们还记得医院为利奥做的一切
when his appendix burst.
尤其在他急性阑尾炎发作的时候
Still, a check this size...
但是 这么大笔的捐赠...
Sorry to interrupt, here's my poo.
抱歉打扰 这是我的大便
Dr. House said to bring it over and leave it with you as soon as I could.
豪斯医生让我尽快 拿过来给你
I don't know if you people have an official term for it.
我不知道你们管它叫什么...
Stool sample. Ah, yes.
粪便样本 是的
Thank you. I'll take care of it.
谢谢 我会处理好它的
It's hard to rush these things. Even if you've eaten a lot of broccoli.
大便总是很难冲干净 特别是吃了很多绿花椰菜之后
Annie called. She's not coming back.
安妮打了电♥话♥来 她要离开我
This is not the best time...
你现在最好不要离开医院
Look, you said the heparin would keep new clots from forming.
你说过肝磷脂会阻止新的血块成型
Maybe. But something's obviously causing the clots.
有可能 但造成血块病因还不清楚
We're not trying to scare you,
我们不是在吓你
but even in its early stages, the fatality rate...
但就算是早期 死亡率也是非常...
You walk out of here...
如果你离开医院
(SHOUTING) Stop!
闭嘴!
Look, I'd ask you to put yourself in my place,
听着 我希望你们能设身处地为我想想
but nobody can put themselves in my place.
可是没人能够真正了解我现在的处境
Did she find somebody new? Was I not being attentive enough? No.
是她爱上别人了吗? 是我不够在乎她吗? 都不是
She's just tired of being insulted by a limb.
她只是厌倦了被我的左手羞辱
She said that my feelings toward her were mixed.
她说我对她的爱混杂着厌恶
Well, my feelings aren't mixed.
但根本不是这样
You're not going anywhere.
你哪也不能去
Unless you want to go naked.
除非你想裸奔
Your right brain knows you need to stay.
你的右脑知道你得留下
My right brain's an ass.
我的右脑是个混♥蛋♥
CAMERON: Got a minute?
有时间吗?
There's something wrong with this cup.
这只杯子有问题
I need someone to bounce ideas off of. Someone to be my whiteboard.
我需要有人给我出出主意 把症状一一列出然后解决
That's how you taught me to work.
就像你教我的那样
I have three choices.
有三种选择
First, I can accept it's over, pretend we don't work in the same hospital,
第一 我和他分手 从此形同陌路
have selective visual impairment when we pass each other in the hall.
然后每次不小心撞见时 都假装看不见 以免勾起伤心回忆
Second, I can accept it's over and leave.
第二 我们分手 然后我离开...
Or you could try making him angry.
或者你可以激怒他 让他跑路
Standard choice number three.
这个作为第三选项不错
Third, I can talk to him.
第三... 我和他谈谈
But it's not like I have any new facts I can present,
但我拿不出什么事实来说服他
and Chase has this romantic view of love that reality can't compete with.
对于爱情 奇斯是浪漫主义者 他不会相信我说的事实
I know how you could succeed.
我知道你怎么才能成功
How?
怎么做?
Just say the magic words, "I will destroy my husband's sperm."
只需念出咒语... 我会销毁我前夫的精♥子♥
You mean, succeed without doing that? Probably not.
或者 你想要的是此方法之外的成功 基本没有
I have doubts. Normal doubts.
我有困惑 这很正常
It's not wrong to prepare for bad things to happen,
未雨绸缪没什么错
even if you don't expect them to.
哪怕就算雨不会下
I don't expect my condo to burn down, but I have fire insurance.
我觉得我的房♥子不会发生火灾 但我还是买♥♥了火灾保险
Patient's girlfriend left him, now he wants to leave us.
病人的女朋友离开了他 现在他想要离开我们
If your condo rules don't let you buy insurance, do you go homeless?
如果买♥♥公♥寓♥时签的合同不允许买♥♥火灾保险 你会宁愿让自己无家可归吗?
His room is this way.
他的病房♥在那边
What? You think I can fix this?
你认为我能搞定他?
We need to offer this guy something he can only get
我得给他提供只有住院才能得到的便利
if he stays in the hospital. Relationship counseling.
那就是情感咨♥询♥
I don't know if his girlfriend is...
我不知道他的女朋友是否...
I mean his two hemispheres.
我是说他的两个半脑之间的感情交流
That's the breakfast of relationships, the most important one of the day.
那是爱情的原动力 就像早餐是一天中最重要的一餐
We need your special skills.
我们需要你的特殊能力
SCOTT: ls the guy out there?
那个人在吗?
The guy that's gonna make my right brain work?
那个能让我右脑正常工作的人
Oh, for...
那个...
What do you think your right brain wants?
你觉得你的右脑想要什么?
How should I know? It's crazy, it does things I would never do.
我怎么知道? 它是疯的 它总是做出我从来不会做的事
Duct of Wirsung slightly enlarged, but within normal parameters.
胆总管与胰管稍微有些变大 但在正常的范围内
Say something.
说些什么
It's mute. It can't communicate with you.
它只是哑了 不能和你交流
Maybe you should try communicating with it.
也许你该试着和它交流
"Talk to her." The well isn't deep, is it?
直接说"和她谈谈"不就好了 很耐启齿吗?
You're the dominant half, you make all the decisions.
现在你的左脑占统治地位 什么是都由左脑决定
The right side has no control over anything. it must be frustrating.
右脑没有任何发言权 它一定很...沮丧
No masses in body or tail segments.
没有局部阴影或末端片段
I can't communicate with it, that's the whole...
我没办法和它交流...
When you decide to go and get groceries, what do you do?
当你决定去杂货店时 你是怎么做的
What do you mean? I put on my jacket and I go to the store.
什么意思?
Your right brain has no idea
我穿上衣服 然后去商店
why you're suddenly getting up and putting on your jacket.
你的右脑可不知道
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表