LEE: Yes.
是的
HOUSE: Were you within five miles?
五英里
LEE: Yes.
是的
two miles
两英里
Did you stay at a hotel?
待在旅馆里
No.
没有
You had to sleep somewhere.
肯定要过夜啊
Your car?
在车里
No.
不是
A friend's house?
朋友家
Yes.
是的
Yes.
是
That narrows it down,
范围小了
depending on how popular you are.
取决于你有多出名
Tell the wife to stop crying, get in here.
告诉他老婆别哭了 让她进来
He says that when he was supposed to be in St. Louis,
他说他不在圣路易斯的两天
he was staying at a friend's house.
待在一个朋友家
Really?
真的
Yes.
是的
Let's assume that you believe him for the moment.
这会儿就相信他吧
Name your friends within two miles.
说一下离家两英里内的朋友
Martin and Kim's?
马丁和凯姆家
No
不是
Dave?
戴夫
Yes.
是的
You got an address?
有地址吗
TAUB: If this is where he got sick,
如果他是在这里病的
someone else here should have symptoms.
这里的人也该有一样的症状
Not if Lee was the only one coming down to the basement.
不一定 可能李是唯一一个在地下室的
Furnace is rusty but no gas leaks.
火炉锈了 但没有泄露
Résumés and cover letters here.
这里有求职信
Some are weeks old,
有好几周前的
he's been spending time here for a while.
他在这里待了一阵子了
Business wasn't going good.
生意不怎么好
I didn't want you and the kids to worry.
我不想让你和宝宝担心
I was trying to protect you.
我都是为了你们
Molly...
莫里
I wish you could hear me.
能听到我就好了
I wish I could make all of this better.
我一直希望能让一切好起来
Looks like he temped a few times.
看来他打过几份短工
As a janitor.
在十号♥干道
Factory out on Route 10.
上当过守卫
TAUB: The factory foreman says
福曼说他们是做充电电池的
they make
主要是手♥机♥电池
rechargeable batteries,
是个清扫工
Doing what I had to do.
这是我必须做的
KUTNER: Metal filings.
金属屑
Judging by the color, I'd say cadmium.
从颜色上来看 是镉
Which he'd aerosolize with the broom,
粉尘被扫起来
then right into his lungs.
吸入了肺部
Heavy metal poisoning explains everything.
重金属中毒 可以解释一切症状
The chelation will scrub the heavy metals
螯合剂可以清除血液内的重金属
out of your blood.
如果正确的话
LEE: Can you put this thing on turbo?
不能太早下定论
Getting a little anxious in here.
我有点儿担心
Somebody will be here at all times
这里一直会有人陪护
to irrigate your eyes, keep you company.
让你的眼睛保持湿润 陪着你
Hopefully help make the time go quicker.
希望 这能让时间过得很快一点儿
LEE: My eyes still feel really dry.
眼睛还是觉得很干
Thank you for thinking "up".
谢谢 你能想
For helping me find you in there.
让我知道你还在
Man, when you moved that cursor...
哥们儿 你移♥动♥那指针的时候
Bought my first girlfriend a necklace,
我给我第一个女朋友买♥♥了一条项链
it was silver.
是银的
Cost 180 bucks. Had to save for six months.
花了一千八百刀 存了六个月
She hated it.
她很不喜欢
LEE: Really, seriously, would you tell this story
真的 没开玩笑
to someone who could walk away?
你和正常人说过这事儿吗
Never bought another girlfriend jewelry again.
从那以后 我再也没为任何一位女友买♥♥过首饰
...
你在和她约会
...
你是想和她重新来过
Same thing.
又是首饰
She didn't even wear it.
都没见她戴过
LEE: The diamond thing? She was wearing it the other day.
是钻石的 有天她戴过的
If she doesn't like it, she doesn't like it.
如果她不喜欢 她确实不喜欢
Apparently, I suck at picking out jewelry,
很明显 我总是挑错首饰
but at least have the guts to tell me.
但是 好歹给我说一声啊
LEE: Okay, getting boring again.
得 又开始了
How long till we know if this treatment is working?
咱们什么时候能知道治疗是不是有效果
You lied to me.
你骗我
LEE: I wasn't having an affair!
我没有外遇
So, we needed money,
咱们不就是缺钱吗
who cares?
有什么关系
LEE: The last time business was slow, you got migraines every day.
上次生意上陷入低谷 你每天都闹偏头痛
Why would you do that to me?
你为什么这样对我
LEE: I'm sorry, I was stupid, I was...
对不起 是我犯傻
Don't go. Don't...
我只是 别走
Damn it! Somebody put
真♥他♥妈♥ 有人没
"I'm sorry" on this stupid computer.
让这烂机器显示 对不起
My eye is killing me.
我的眼睛疼
I want to keep my job.
我不想丢饭碗
Great.
很好
All you gotta do is come up with a good idea.
想出点儿什么来 你就不会被开掉
How about we hook the guy's brain
把那哥们儿的脑子取出来
to a computer so he can communicate?
放到电脑里 这样咱们就能和他扯扯了
That's a great idea.
非常棒的提议
For the guy who invented the computer that can read minds.
但只有发明电脑的家伙才能读得懂
Your idea was to use his idea.
你是在拾人牙慧
You didn't come up with it. No one else came up with it.
你想不出来 别人也会想出来的
If I didn't re-establish communication,
要不是我重建了交流
we never would have found...
我们就不会发现
What's interesting is why you're here now.
真正有意思的是你现在这儿干吗
Not when I gave you the ultimatum.
我已经给了你最后通牒
Was it something the patient said?
是病人说了什么吗
I realized that what we do here terrifies me.
我意识到 我们现在所做的 吓到我了
And overcoming that
然后
is the only way I can matter.
我也只能克服
Kutner found the battery factory,
卡特那找到了电池工厂
Kutner came up with cadmium.
卡特那发现了镉
Maybe you don't matter.
也许你并不在意
I'm gonna close your eyes so you can get some sleep.
我会把你的眼睛合上 让你睡一会儿
Hopefully, when you wake up, we'll see some improvement.
运气好的话 等你醒的时候 就会有一些改观
LEE: Hope that includes my eye feeling better.
希望能让我的眼睛感觉好一点儿
Hand me the fluorescein stain.
把异硫氰酸荧光素递给我
LEE: What does that mean?
这是干吗
Epithelium looks torn.
上皮组织呈撕裂状
These drops sting.
这些液滴有刺痛感
I'm going to close your left eye to keep it protected.
保护起见 我会合上你的左眼
I'm gonna blink your eye a few times
我会帮你眨几下眼睛
to distribute the dye.
让染料分散
Ulcerative keratitis.
溃疡性角膜炎
It means it's not cadmium poisoning.
说明不是镉中毒
LEE: Which means you don't know what's wrong.
也就是说你们还是不知道是
Again.
咋回事
When was the last time you changed that dressing?
还记得上回你穿这套行头
Judging by the smell of it, I'd say never.
一问这味儿 不堪回首啊
He's locked-in, his kidneys blew a fuse,
他被锁定了 他的肾脏一团糟
and now his eye's oozing pus.
眼睛像小猫一样黄
I assume you went over all that with your team.
我猜这些你的小组都检查过了
Also assume they didn't have any brilliant ideas
而且没啥进展
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表