'cause it'd be cool if he had three.
因为有三个肾很酷
Shut up.
闭嘴
Do you understand the risks of living with one kidney?
你知道只有一个肾脏有多危险吗
Yeah.
知道
Yeah.
是的
Okay. Go ahead.
行啊 进行手术吧
No.
不行
I'm saying you can proceed.
我说你可以去做手术了
And I'm saying I can't.
我说了不行
Whatever he has, she has, too.
她爸有的病 她也有
She's sleepwalking.
她在梦游
KUTNER: If we don't give him a new kidney,
如果不给他植入一个新的肾脏
he's dead in a week.
他一周之内就会死掉
We have to transplant.
一定要进行移植手术
When your remote has a dead battery,
当你的遥控器的电池没电了
you don't replace it with another dead battery.
你不会用一个没电的电池装上去
Whatever's killing the dad's kidneys
不管是什么侵袭了老爸的肾脏
is going to kill the kid's, too.
也在侵袭着这孩子
It is possible the sleep issues aren't medically related.
或许这些睡眠问题并无医学关系
Maybe they're both insomniacs due to the turnpike noise,
可能他们因高速路噪音而都患有失眠症
maybe they both drink too much coffee, maybe...
可能他们都喝太多咖啡了 可能...
House is right.
豪斯是对的 你怎么知道
But if they have the same thing,
如果他们症状相同
it means there has to be a common cause,
说明是同一病因
which means it has to be a toxin, infection or genetic.
又说明一定是中毒 感染
It narrows it down to any one of a dozen genetic disorders,
其范围缩小到了无数种遗传病中的一种
each of which takes more than a week to run.
而且每一种病的检测都要花上一个星期
Call Foreman, get to work.
打电♥话♥给福曼 开工吧
WILSON: Cuddy is positively aglow.
卡迪现在一定红光满面
I need a genetic disease.
给我一个遗传病
I'm sure you're carrying a few.
我敢肯定你已经有了
Symptoms are kidney failure, bleeding and insomnia.
症状是肾衰竭 出血 失眠
You paid off the pool?
你打赌付钱了吗
Technically, anyone who didn't enter is a winner.
技术上说 没打赌的才是赢家
It's not over yet.
这还没结束呢
Everyone's happy until they unwrap that pretty present
每人都很高兴直到拆开礼物的那一刻
and find they got a wall clock in the shape of Africa.
发现礼物竟是个非洲大♥陆♥状的挂钟
Adoption's a cheat, remember?
知道吗 收养是一种欺骗
There's no real pregnancy,
没有真正的妊娠
so there's no stranded dopamine receptors,
就没有多巴胺受体阻碍
so there's no post-partum depression.
就不会有产后抑郁症
Cuddy will be the happiest new mother you've ever seen.
卡迪会是你见过最开心的新妈妈
I've just given you the answer, haven't I?
我刚才就给了你答案了 是吧
And now you're going to walk out of here
然后你就会大步的走出去
without saying a word.
一句话也不说
Nope.
才不是
Good news.
好消息是
I know what you have,
我知道你们得的是什么病
and you're both gonna be fine.
而且你们会没事的
What? Are you serious?
什么 你说真的
Yes, and no.
是也不是
So you do know what they have? Yeah.
你知道他们得的是什么病 是的
FOREMAN: But they aren't going to be fine.
可是他们却不会好起来
No idea.
我也不知道
They might be.
他们可能会好起来
Why the hell would you say they were?
那你干嘛还说他们会好起来
To make them happy.
让他们高兴一下
FOREMAN: For two seconds?
就两秒钟
HOUSE: Technically, to see if they can be happy.
技术上说 是看看他们能不能高兴
I should have seen a grin, a twinkle,
他们应该咧嘴笑 眼中闪烁着喜悦的光芒
a sigh of relief, something.
长长的舒了口气 这样子
They're sick, they're tired.
他们病了 他们很累
They're anhedonic.
他们缺乏快♥感♥
Incapable of experiencing pleasure.
不能感受到愉悦
Something's bushwhacked their dopamine receptors.
有些东西干扰了他们的多巴胺受体
They're depressed.
他们很沮丧
Mom's dead, Dad's dying.
妈妈死了 现在爸爸又病危
You should know that being bummed
你应该清楚这种巨大的痛苦
isn't necessarily a pathology.
这不一定是病
Being bummed doesn't explain their lack of friends,
承受着痛苦不能解释他们不结交朋友
or their indifference to each other.
和对彼此的漠不关心
Why their place had no music,
这就是为什么他们家没有音乐
no view, no decor.
没有景观 没有装饰
But if you can't feel pleasure, what's with the cocaine?
可如不能感受到快乐 吸可♥卡♥因♥又为何 真的
Really? Is that why you do drugs? 'Cause you're happy?
这就是你磕药的原因 因为你很开心
Most people do them 'cause they wanna be happy.
很多人磕药因为他们想高兴起来
His subconscious craved it, needed it.
他的潜意识渴望它 需要它
The most common cause of anhedonia is schizophrenia.
快♥感♥缺乏症通常是由精神分♥裂♥症导致的
Sure, in white folk.
当然 在白种人中
They're black?
他们是黑人吗
They're liars.
他们是骗子
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Jerry Harmon.
杰里·哈蒙
Your real name.
我是说你的真名
Hosarian?
赫斯莱姆
Herzog?
赫索格
H'Ali-Baba?
阿里巴巴
Hammoud.
哈蒙德
Jamal Hammoud.
杰莫·哈蒙德
Changed it when we invaded Iraq, the first time.
在我们第一次入侵伊♥拉♥克♥的时候就改了
How did you know?
你是怎么知道的
It's a genetic disease contracted by people
这是在地中海的血统的人
of Mediterranean descent.
相传的遗传疾病
Sephardic Jews, Armenians, Arabs.
西班牙犹太人 亚美尼亚人 阿♥拉♥伯人
Causes anhedonia, seizures, kidney failure,
这个病导致快♥感♥缺乏症 癫痫 肾衰竭
even lactose intolerance.
甚至导致乳糖不耐症
Symptoms are set off by age and stress.
症状会随着压力和年龄的增长发作
Kid couldn't get happy,
小孩子不快乐
but she could get stressed by Daddy dying.
可是她能从爸爸的病危之中感觉到压力
You don't know if we'll get better?
你不知道我们会不会好起来吗
Treatment tends to be hit and miss,
治疗只能碰运气了
once you reach the sweating blood stage.
一旦你到了汗血的阶段
Start them on colchicine and melphalan.
给他们用秋水仙素和苯丙氨酸氮芥
His kidneys are fried.
他的肾脏很脆弱
If he doesn't have FMF, the colchicine will kill him.
如不是家族性地中海热 秋水仙素会害死他
Boy, I sure hope I'm right.
天哪 那就祈祷我正确吧
Mr. Harmon?
哈蒙先生
Mr. Harmon, I need you to open your eyes.
哈蒙先生 睁开眼睛好吗
Feeling better?
感觉好点了吗
How's Samantha?
萨曼塔怎样了
Healthy enough to toss you a kidney.
健康到可以给你个肾了
Dad? Sammy.
爸爸 萨米
Baby's doing great.
宝宝的情况很好
Lull
我
I can't imagine how hard this must be for you.
我不能想象这对于你有多难熬
I was stupid and selfish.
我...我曾愚蠢和自私
That's not true.
这不是真的
Well, I mean, you would have been scared,
我是说 你可能会害怕
but you would have done the right thing anyway.
可是...你做出了对的选择
And I wanna be like that.
我也想这样
I don't wanna be a loser.
我...我不想做个失败者
You're not a loser.
你不是个失败者
When I saw you hold her,
当我看着你抱着她
and the look on your face,
还有你脸上的表情
it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
是我见过最美的东西
And that's when I realized
在那时候我就意识到...
I can't...
我不能
Becca.
贝卡
My life, it's always been about pain and anger
我的生活一直充斥着痛苦 愤怒
and disappointment,
和失望
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表