that's gonna blow up your relationship with Chase.
你这样会毁了你和奇斯的关系
All I did was postpone a three-day trip.
我只是推迟了一个三天的旅行
With Chase, to be with House.
避开奇斯 到豪斯身边
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Ordering IV chlorpromazine.
去准备静脉注射氯丙嗪
This could still be neurological.
他可能是神经性的问题
You can cloud his mental status.
怎么可以用精神类的药物呢
You wanna get the needle
你到底是想穿刺
in his spine or you wanna talk?
还是只耍耍嘴皮子
You and House been talking about filling Kutner's slot?
和豪斯谈过补卡特那的空缺了
Yeah, we went straight from
有的 在参加完葬礼之后
the funeral to Human Resources.
就去了人力资源部门
You interested in getting back on the team?
你有兴趣回归豪斯小队?
I'm interested in knowing if Cameron's interested.
我有兴趣知道卡梅隆是否有兴趣回归
She's been running all the tests for House's case.
她一直为豪斯的病例做检查
Well, she hasn't said anything to me.
她没有找我谈过
But I guess the referring doctor
不过我想可能是顾问医师
might have asked her to keep an eye on him.
要她留意一下病人吧
Do you think Cameron's in love with House?
你觉得卡梅隆爱上豪斯了吗
That is a ridiculous question.
这是个荒唐的问题
She's in love with you.
她可是爱你的
Are you in love with House?
你爱上豪斯了吗
That is
这个...
an even more ridiculous question.
是个更荒唐的问题
Two questions, zero answers.
两个问题 都没有答案
I think I can extrapolate from there.
我想我有结论了
FRANNI: Dr. House?
豪斯医生?
Sorry, I'm just the zone delivery guy.
抱歉 我只是送外卖♥♥的
I'm Doug Swenson's wife.
我是道格·斯文森的妻子
His history said
病历上说
the environmental kamikaze was single.
这位环保敢死队长可是未婚的
He probably didn't want me to worry.
他可能是不想我担心吧
He told me he was in jail with some of the other protesters.
他说他和其他一些抗♥议♥者进了监狱
Yeah, well, no worries there.
那地方可让人放心多了
He's in jail a lot.
他经常进监狱的
Not so often in the hospital.
医院倒是进得少
I searched his e-mail,
我查了一下他的电子邮件
and I found the referral to you yesterday.
才发现他被推荐到了你这里
You must really love your husband,
你一定很爱你丈夫
and travel by rickshaw.
得知消息立马坐黄包车过来
Only took you 18 hours to get here.
才18个小时 就赶到这里了哈
Who eats kale?
居然有人吃甘蓝菜
It's so bland it doesn't even taste like kale.
淡而无味 吃起来又不像甘蓝菜
I had to find somebody
我得先去找个人
to take care of our 4-year-old son.
来照顾我们4岁的儿子
Doug's all right, isn't he? I have no idea.
道格还好吧 不是很清楚
I know he's an idiot,
我只知道他是个笨蛋
and now I've learned that he's a liar,
现在我又知道他还是个骗子
so we're making...
所以我们现在...
Who told you that I was in here?
谁跟你说我在这里的
The doctor in the office next to yours said
你隔壁办公室的医生说
that you might be here.
你可能在这里
I got it figured out.
我明白了
That mean we don't need to do the LP?
你是说我们不用做腰椎穿刺了?
I was talking to her.
我是和她说话
You're not even supposed to be here.
你压根儿就不该在这里
You want us to stop or not?
到底要不要我们停下来
What?
什么玩意儿
I don't care what you do with him.
这人 爱咋地咋地
You're not doing a favor for a doctor in Philly,
你根本不是在帮费城的那个医生
you're doing a favor for an oncologist in North Jersey.
你是帮一名北新泽西的肿瘤学家
I'm spying on you for Wilson?
我帮威尔森监视你?
Spying, pre-emptive grief counseling...
监视 是伤痛治疗服务的前奏
Wilson sees you 10 times more than I do, he's a better liar,
威尔森见你的机会比我多了去了
and he wouldn't have
他还更善于说谎
to cancel a vacation to do it.
而且不用取消假期就能做这个
Good points.
有点儿道理
Also doesn't explain the diet.
但还是解释不了他的食谱变化
What does any of this have to do with my husband?
你们说的和我丈夫有关系吗
Nothing.
没有
Meet Mrs. Environmental Nutbag,
这是那个环保敢死队员的太太
or did you keep your maiden name?
或者你还是用原来的娘家姓什么的
He's married?
他结婚了?
Yep. Got a kid, too.
没错 都有孩子了 双重惊喜
Double threat, ecu-freak and deadbeat dad.
环境怪人加废物老爹
House!
豪斯
Sorry, parentally challenged.
抱歉 只怪我年少轻狂
No, his neck.
不是你 他的脖子
It's torticollis,
出现斜颈了
reaction to the chlorpromazine.
用氯普吗嗪的反映
That's not just a spasm, it's swollen.
不只是痉挛 还有肿胀
Crunchy. It's definitely not MS.
有嘎吱声
Crunching sounds were caused by an air leak between his lungs.
肯定不是多重性硬化症
CAMERON: The leak in his mediastinum
嘎吱声是由气胸引起的
could've been caused by prolonged hiccups.
纵隔摆动可能是
More likely it was the neck spasm.
打嗝引起的
CAMERON: Most likely it was there all along.
也可能是颈部痉挛
We just didn't notice until
很有可能 一直都是这样
the other symptoms made it worse.
只是我们没注意到
So, what causes loss of balance,
直到下个症状出现恶化
pathological hiccups,
那 什么引起了身体失衡
and a hole in his Gloria Steinem?
病理性打嗝
He was protesting
以及环保主义狂热
a lumber mill last fall.
他去年秋天在木材厂抗♥议♥
Sarcoid's been linked to pine forests.
肉瘤(应该是皮下气肿)与松树有关
No, his AC levels are normal.
不是的 血管紧张素转换酶水平正常
Progressive systemic sclerosis?
逐步的系统性硬化
Guy practically lives in industrial waste sites.
这个哥们儿几乎就活在垃圾堆里
If a solvent got absorbed through his lungs,
如果什么东西被他吸入肺里
caused an autoimmune firestorm...
引起了自身免疫
Start him on IV methylprednisolone
静脉注射甲基强的松
for systemic sclerosis.
治疗系统性硬化
Do a full work-up to confirm.
做全面检查确诊一下
By myself?
又是我来
Without yourself.
除了你
Grab a bat.
大家帮一把
Grab some pine.
你去找松树吧
Time to bring in the first string.
时间能证明一切
Why?
为什么
You obviously want to be here. I can't figure out why.
很明显 你想待在这里
So I want to see where you go when you can't be here.
我不知道为什么
You know what vacation means, right?
我想知道你不能在这里的时候能去哪里
You here because of
你知道什么叫度假吧
House, Chase, or overtime issues?
豪斯 奇斯或者加班的事情让你来的
He's very concerned.
他很关心你
Chase, not House.
我是说奇斯 不是豪斯
If it's all right with you,
如果你不介意的话
I'd rather communicate with Chase
我倒是很想通过奇斯
by communicating with Chase.
和奇斯来沟通一下
Are you in love with House?
你爱上豪斯了
You are not concerned about me.
你不是关心我
You're marking your territory.
你是在担心自己
You shouldn't be involved with House,
你不该和豪斯搅在一起
neither should I, neither should anyone.
我也不应该 谁都不要
You and Chase are good together.
你和奇斯在一起很好
Don't screw it up.
别搞砸了
When are you gonna stop this?
你什么时候能消停
How can you ask me to stop?
你怎么能要求我停手呢
You're in a hospital.
你都到医院里了
You have a son.
你是有孩子的人
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表