That's what everyone else here would do.
这里的每个人都会这么做的
Don't expect anything to change too fast.
效果不会是立竿见影 别急
Lymphoma was your idea?
淋巴瘤是你的主意么
...
为什么这么问
Sometimes just knowing you're being treated helps.
也许是心理作用 因为你知道自己在接受治疗
You've given me 18 different treatments,
你给了我18种治疗方法了
this is the first one that made me feel better.
这是第一次我觉得好点
I don't think it's psychological.
我觉得不是心理作用
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry.
对不起
I shouldn't have gotten angry at you.
我不应该对你发火
Your choices are your choices.
你有自己的选择
You're not like me.
你和我不一样
Maybe you have wings.
也许你真的有翅膀
I have Huntington's Chorea.
我有亨廷顿氏跳舞病
Dozen years or so,
在将来12年左右
my nervous system, my cognitive skills,
我的神经系统 我的感官
even my emotional balance,
甚至我的情绪平衡
they'll all start to fray.
都会逐渐出现问题
I won't be able to fly,
我将无法自♥由♥飞翔
I won't be able to walk,
无法自♥由♥漫步
I won't be able to breathe.
无法自♥由♥呼吸
And you want to make sure your life matters?
你希望自己的生活有意义
I don't want to just be tightening bolts
我不想就这样
and following instructions.
沦为命运的玩偶
I want something to be different because of me.
我要自己闯出一片天空
I am.
我也是
Not just 'cause you saved my life.
这并不是因为你救了我
I'm applying for a job at a foundation.
我正在申请一家基金公♥司♥
Running the finance division.
财务部门主管的位置
I mean, I don't know if I'm gonna get it,
我也不知道能否成功
but if I don't, there are other foundations.
不过就算失败了 还有很多其他选择呢
It's almost 4:00.
快要四点啦
Soap time.
肥皂剧时间
Nurses' remote,
护士们的遥控器
works in the doctors' lounge.
在医生休息室也能用
Why do you think Wilson's leaving?
你对威尔森的离开怎么看
How many times do I have to use the word "idiot"?
要我说多少次"笨蛋"
And that's a good enough answer for you?
你满足于这种解释?
Whenever anyone does anything out of the norm,
每当有人要做傻事
you have to tell them what screwed-up process
你总是有本事让他们明白
is really at work in their head.
错在哪里
That's why I locked the two of you in a room,
所以我把你们俩锁在屋子里
so you would say something stupid and insensitive
就是希望你可以说点冷漠愚蠢
and maybe with a little bit of truth.
却又有道理的话
But you didn't.
但你没有
So I can only assume that you don't want to know the reason.
所以我只能认为你是不想知道错在哪里
You're afraid to know.
你害怕那个答案
You're not listening to me, are you?
你根本就没在听我说
Try it sometime, you'll see why.
你只有身临其境了才会知道
You look 37.
你看起来像37岁的人
I am 37.
我就是37岁
You looked 27 last week.
上周还像27的
Unless I blacked out for 10 years,
难道我昏睡了十年之久
your skin...
你的皮肤
She has got lymphoma, chemo's probably...
她得了淋巴瘤 化疗可能会
Stop the chemo. She's getting better.
停止化疗吧 可她正在好转
Bradycardia's improving, we didn't...
心率过缓正在好转 我们不需要
She have bruising?
她有瘀伤?
She was pounding her legs during the hallucinations.
她在出现幻觉的时候抓伤了自己的腿
It's not lymphoma.
这不是淋巴瘤
Hey, don't...
不要
No, no, no.
不 不
My bad.
我的错
Thought "no" meant "yes".
疼就对了
Those aren't bruises,
那些不是瘀伤
they're mycobacterial lesions.
是分枝杆菌感染
She has diffuse lepromatous leprosy,
她得了弥散性瘤型麻风
must've caught it on one of her
肯定是她在国外的某次"女权之旅"时
overseas estrogen tours.
受到了感染
Chemo wipes out some of the bacteria,
化疗可以杀死部分细菌
she feels a little better,
所以情况一度好转
wipes out most of her immune system,
但也损坏了免疫系统
she gets a whole lot worse.
总体依然还在恶化
Leprosy?
麻风病?
Like where my limbs fall off?
就是它令我变成这样的吗
Actually, this is the flattering one.
其实感染你的这种病菌是比较会"讨好女士"的
It's also known as "pretty leprosy".
所以我们叫它美丽的麻风病
Doesn't disfigure, makes your skin look younger, smoother.
它会让你的肌肤容光焕发
Don't let the girls hear,
千万不要让别的女孩知道
they'll all want to lick your face.
要是她们过来舔你的脸怎么办
Unless you're that kind of feminist.
当然 如果你是女同那就没所谓了
Blast her with antibiotics and prednisone,
给她注射抗生素和强的松
she'll be fine.
她就会好起来的
Damn, it's after 4:00. I'm late.
该死 过了四点 要晚了
Damn. What?
见鬼 怎么了
She's happy you're gonna be fine,
你能好起来她很高兴
but she'd be happier if you were gonna
不过如果你在5分钟之前就痊愈
be fine five minutes ago.
她就更高兴了
Test confirmed Dr. House's diagnosis.
测试证明豪斯的诊断是对的
Thank God.
太好了
When you got pregnant,
当你怀孕时
the physical stress triggered e-nodosum leprosum,
压力引发了结节性红斑
a common complication of leprosy.
导致情况恶化为麻风病
Inflamed the nerves to your heart,
心脏瓣膜神经发炎
made it hard to absorb vitamins,
也让它难以吸收维生素
scarred your fallopian tubes.
输卵管同样未能幸免
It explains everything.
这就是全过程
Better prescribe me some skin cream, too, huh?
它可也让我肌肤晶莹透亮啊
You might want it for those job interviews.
你面试的话确实用得上
I'm going back on the road with Patty.
我回去跟派迪了
My replacement flamed out.
我的替补表现很糟
She says I can manage some projects on my own,
她说我可以开始独挑大梁了
carve out more of a role.
多做些事情
Do you really think she can change?
你认为她真的会改变自己吗
I don't know.
我不知道
The truth is I'm not sure I...
事实上 我都不知道
You can change.
你可以去改变
No.
不
I'm not sure I want her to change.
我都不确定是否想她改变
If she's reasonable,
她是很讲道理的
if she's just another employer,
她仅仅是一个雇主 而我
then I'm just another employee.
是个雇员
In a weird way, I matter.
很奇怪吧 我对她居然很重要
I like you better now that you're dying.
你要死了 不过却越来越可爱了
I was wrong.
我是错了
You took a shot.
你尽力尝试了
She's going back to work for that idiot.
她要回去和那个笨蛋一起工作了
It's pathetic.
可悲啊
You thought something would change?
你以为事情都是可以转变的吗
She almost died because of that job.
因为那份工作她险些送命啊
Yeah, I thought...
我 我觉得
Almost dying changes nothing.
"险些送命"不会改变任何东西
Dying changes everything.
除非真正的死亡降临
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know I didn't try to kill her,
我知道我没故意害她
I know I didn't want her hurt,
我知道我没想伤害她
I know it was a freak accident,
我知道那是该死的车祸
but I feel like crap, and she's dead because of me.
但我感到很糟 全是我的错
I don't blame you.
我没有怪你
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表