The psychotic break caused a surge of adrenaline,
精神症状导致肾上腺素大量分泌
but no irregular heartbeat.
但并没有导致心律不齐
Heart's not the problem. We're both wrong.
心脏不是问题所在 我们都错了
So, what causes lung issues and delirium
那是什么引起肺部问题和精神错乱?
and is not based on wishful thinking
难道我们在这里各抒己见完后
that she's safe and happy?
她就可以重新健康快乐起来?
Prinzmetal angina.
变异型心绞痛
Silent and unhappy is better than vocal and unhelpful.
无益的建议还不如给我安静点
If you'd run the echo that you didn't run
如果你在给她用β受体阻断剂前
before giving her the beta-blockers
做了超声波检查的话
that you didn't give her,
当然事实上你并没有做
if you'd listened to what Kutner said,
如果你刚才听了卡特那说的
you'd know it's not a heart problem.
你就会明白那不是心脏的问题
I'm not talking about her heart, I'm talking about her head.
我不是说她的心脏 我是说她的脑袋
Prinzmetal angina doesn't affect...
心绞痛不会引起...
No reason it couldn't cause an artery in the brain to spasm.
可能会引起脑动脉痉挛
Leads to the delirium and the pulmonary edema.
引起精神错乱和肺部水肿
Foreman, give her Ergonovine to cause vasospasms
福曼 给她用麦角芯碱来造成血管痉挛
and run an fMRI to see which artery's dancing.
用功能性核磁共振成像看看是哪根动脉在捣蛋
And when I say Foreman, I mean Foreman.
我说到福曼的时候 我指的就是... 福曼
I want his signature on the paperwork.
我要他在医疗文书上签字
I want videotape.
我还要录像
I want photographs of him with the patient
我要他和病人的合影
and today's newspaper.
而且拿的是今天的报纸
Set her up. When you're ready...
你们准备好后
House wants you... To do the procedure.
豪斯让你.. 照程序做
When you get everything set up, page me.
你们准备好后 记得叫我
That's really a camera?
那是真的照相机吗
Pretty cool, huh?
很酷吧
This can go places the other scopes can't.
它能照到其他镜头照不到的地方
Jonah,
乔纳
I need you to swallow this pill.
我要你吃下这片药
Don't wanna.
我不想吃
It doesn't hurt, promise.
不疼的 我保证
Jonah, please,
乔纳 吃吧
this will help make you better.
会让你好起来的
I don't want to be mean,
我不想做坏人
but if you don't do this,
但如果你不吃 我们可要逼你吃哦
we'll have to make you.
这是大力神丸
It's a power pill.
不单单是个照相机
It's not just a camera,
会让你的肌肉变得强壮
it makes your muscles grow.
就像我们吃的维生素一样
Like the vitamins we take, except this was made with a secret formula.
只是这个是用秘方做的
You did great, sweetheart.
你做得很好 亲爱的
You're very brave.
你真勇敢
Jonah's lucky.
乔纳很幸运
I was pretty cruel
我在你这个年纪的时候
to my little brother when I was your age.
对我的弟弟可凶了
Why?
为什么
...
很显然我错了
Is he a doctor, too?
他也是个医生吗
No.
不是
Does the pill tickle, sweetie?
那药片在挠你痒痒吗 宝贝儿
He can't feel it.
他不会有感觉的呀
What's funny? Your brother?
你笑什么呢 你哥哥?
What's happening?
怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
How are you guys getting along?
你们俩最近相处得还好吧
And you suddenly care why?
你怎么突然关心这个了
House was asking questions last week.
豪斯上周问起过
I assume Foreman needs us,
我猜福曼现在需要我们帮忙
and he's worried that if we're sniping,
又担心我俩闹情绪的话
we might be distracted.
会分心造成影响
That's kind of insulting, isn't it? Very.
这也太伤人了吧 太伤了
You're obviously fine.
看来你们好得很啊
I need a differential for uncontrollable giggling.
我需要为一个笑个不停的病人做诊断
He's four, they laugh.
他才四岁 小孩子都那样
Yeah,
没错
nothing like diarrhea and bloody vomit
不过伴随的腹泻和吐♥血♥
to put you in the mood to goof around.
应该不会让人♥大♥笑不已吧
I've looked down one end and up the other.
我已经做了详细的检查
All the tests came back clean.
但是所有结果都显示没有问题
Can't figure this out. You can't?
我实在找不到病因 你找不到?
Don't you work with three other doctors
你不是还有三个医生同事
and a grouchy gimp?
外加一个臭屁瘸子吗
This isn't House's case.
这不是豪斯的病例
Just so you know, whatever you're trying to prove,
你应该要知道 无论你想证明什么
it won't be enough.
这远不够分量
Gotta go.
我得走了
Sorry.
抱歉
You didn't miss much.
你没有错过什么
No spasms yet.
痉挛还没开始
Nothing in the anterior or posterior cerebral arteries.
大脑前动脉和后动脉都没有异常
SOPHIA: How much longer?
还有多久
Just a few more minutes.
再过几分钟就好了
Were your foster homes all around here,
是你的养父母家住这里
or did you have to change schools?
还是你得转学?
Is chatting about lousy foster parents
难道谈论恶心的养父母
supposed to relax me?
有助于让我放松?
Left middle cerebral artery looks good.
左中动脉看来没问题
My foster parents were great.
我的养父母还不错
I think most foster parents do it
可能大部分养父母都这样的吧
because they want to do something decent.
他们只是想做点好事
Which is why you didn't get emancipated.
这也让你没那么自♥由♥吧
Nothing around the vertebral artery.
椎动脉也没有异样
No sign of spasms.
没有痉挛迹象
But that's odd.
有古怪
How'd you find out about your parents?
你是怎样得到父母的噩耗的
Told you. State trooper.
不是说了嘛 州警来说的
Look at that.
看这里
Arteries are fine. You can stop.
动脉没问题 可以结束了
Not that.
不是那里
I forget. Did he come to your house,
我忘了 是他过去你家
or call you down to the station?
还是让你去警局呢?
Came to my house.
他来我家的
I cried into the guy's shirt for an hour. Wow.
我趴在他身上哭了一个小时
FMRIs tell us where the blood flow is.
功能性核磁共振向我们表明了血液的流向
You were using your limbic region.
你在使用大脑的边缘部位思考
Lights up when we use our imagination,
当我们发挥想象力的时候它就会点亮
doesn't light up when we're telling the truth.
讲真话的话就不会
Your parents aren't dead, are they?
你父母没死 对吧
I risked my job, put you on a different treatment.
我拿自己的职业去冒险让你做不同的治疗
Because I wish they were dead.
因为我情愿他们死了
I got emancipated because my dad raped me,
我外出独♥立♥生活是因为我父亲强♥暴♥了我
and my mom pretended it didn't happen.
而我母亲也若无其事
KUTNER: No signs of spasm, impeded blood flow,
没有痉挛 没有血流障碍
or brain dysfunction.
也没有脑功能异常
It's not Prinzmetal's.
不是变异型心绞痛
All the fMRI showed is House was right.
功能性核磁共振的结果表明豪斯是对的
She was lying.
她就是在说谎
Only relevant if it could cause pulmonary edema and delirium.
那要引起肺水肿或者精神失常才能说明问题
We find out our patient's been raped,
得知病人被强♥暴♥后
and that's your response?
你居然是这种反应?
Is she a psych patient?
我们还要当她精神病人一样开导?
Rape could mean STD.
强♥暴♥可能导致性病
Thank goodness, one of you doesn't have a heart.
感谢上帝啊 你们都这么冷血
Maybe if we all stop wringing our hands,
也许我们不在这里瞎折腾
we could solve this thing
就能解决问题
and let her live to have a few more nightmares.
大不了让她做多几个恶梦
Gonococcal endocarditis would explain the pulmonary edema,
淋球菌心内膜炎可以解释
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表