Mom would have cleaned better.
母亲们会清理的更干净
THIRTEEN: Exposure to certain types of mold can cause short-term memory loss.
一些霉菌会导致短期的记忆缺失
We're testing both of you.
你们俩都得检测下
I feel fine.
我觉得没事
I'm sure you are. We're just being cautious.
你肯定没事 只是我得谨慎点
So, where do you guys go, other than home and school?
除了家和学校你们还去哪儿
Nowhere. Dad works at home, and I go to school.
哪儿都不去 爸爸在家工作 我上学
What about sports, friends, travel?
那运动 朋友 旅行呢
Like I said, Dad works at home, and I go to school.
说过了爸爸在家工作我上学
Must be hard not having your mom around, huh?
没妈妈在身边肯定很不好受
I was only four when the accident happened.
事故发生时我才4岁
Still, I'm sure you both miss her sometimes.
我还是很肯定你们有时会想她
Not really.
不会啦
You're strong.
你很坚强
No, I just don't get what the big deal about death is, you know?
不 只是我不太在乎生死 明白吗
Yeah.
明白
How is she?
她怎么样
Physically, she's fine.
就身体而言 她没事
Mentally, she's weird.
至于精神上 她有点怪异
I'm sure she's just freaked out about her dad.
可能是被爸爸吓坏了
Mr. Harmon?
哈蒙先生
Mr. Harmon?
哈蒙先生
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
I have an appointment. I have to go.
我有约会 我得去
We haven't finished with your treatment,
你的治疗还没结束呢
and we're still waiting on some test results.
我们还在等一些检测结果
I have an appointment. I'm sorry, you're gonna have to reschedule.
我有约会 抱歉 你得重新安排了
I really have to go.
我真的必须去
Mr. Harmon, do you know where you are?
哈蒙先生 你知道自己在哪儿吗
Why are you trying to stop me?
为什么你们要阻止我
Look at his eyes.
看他的眼睛
THIRTEEN: Is he having a seizure?
他得了癫痫吗
His pupils are responsive.
正常人会有反应的
I think he's asleep.
我觉得他是睡着了
TAUB: He was just asleep. It means no memory loss.
他只是睡着了 就意味着记忆力没有缺失
And sleepwalking doesn't kill,
梦游不会出人命
unless he walks out a window.
除非他跳出窗户
Sleepwalking's not a diagnosis, it's a symptom.
梦游不是诊断
Stress-induced insomnia. Lots of people sleepwalk.
压力过大导致失眠 很多人都梦游
Not in the middle of the day before
但不是在他们睡觉的时候
they've even put their head on a pillow.
而是在大白天
Could be some sort of narcolepsy.
可能是一种嗜睡症
HOUSE: Which is caused by...
诱发因素是
There's usually a genetic history.
通常都有遗传病史
HOUSE: Or?
还有呢
If you know the answer, can you tell us the answer?
要是你知道答案 能不能直接说了
I don't know the answer.
我不知道答案
Which brings us back to "Or?"
再回到刚才的问题上 还有呢
Some sort of environmental trigger.
某种环境导致的
Which means?
意思是
It's a toxin.
毒素
So we are?
那我们
Being led down an annoying path.
被引到了让人头都大的问题上
I honestly don't know
说实话 我真不知道
where this is going.
下一步是什么
Just following the clues.
根据线索来吧
TAUB: We're right back where we started.
又回到原点了
The mold we found doesn't cause these symptoms,
我们发现的霉菌不会引发这些症状
and there's nothing else at his home.
他家也没有别的了
He never goes anywhere else.
他哪儿都没去
Which we know because?
怎么知道的呢
Because he says so. Because his daughter says so.
他说的 他女儿也这么说的
Because they have no reason to lie.
他们没有理由撒谎
Which proves he never goes anywhere else
说明了他哪儿都没去
when
当...
he's...
他...
Conscious.
清醒的时候
Oh, my God, you're right.
恭喜你 回答正确
He said he had an appointment.
他说他有个约会
HOUSE: Next time, let him keep it.
下次 让他继续
Send him home,
把他送回家
see where his dreams take him.
看看梦境会把他带到哪儿
Becca?
贝卡
Dr. Cuddy?
你是卡迪医生吗
Lisa. Nice to meet you.
叫我丽莎 见到你很高兴
Oh! You want one? No, thanks.
要来一个吗
I must have, like, a dozen a day.
一天都得吃一打
And this is decaf.
这不含咖♥啡♥因♥
How have you been feeling?
最近感觉怎么样
Uh... You know, tired, fat, nervous.
感觉累 很胖 还紧张
Is there anything you want to ask me?
有什么要问我的吗
Yeah, actually, I just have one question.
有 实际上 我是有个问题
What are you going to call her?
你要给她取什么名字
I'm not sure.
还不太确定
It's all been rather sudden, you know?
你知道 太突然了
I like Joy.
我喜欢乔伊这个名字
But as I said, I haven't really decided yet.
不过就像我说的 还没决定下来
Well, is there anything you want to ask me?
你有什么要问我的吗
It's okay.
没事 问吧
The agency website is filled with prospective parents.
代理网站上到处都是想领养的父母
There are their photos, their biographies.
有他们的照片 自传
There're so many wonderful people out there.
很多了不起的人
Wonderful couples.
很有能力的夫妇
Why did I choose a single mom?
你想问我为什么选一个单亲妈妈
My grandmother was married for 37 years
我奶奶嫁给了一个把她当
to a man that treated her like garbage,
垃圾看待的男人已经37年了
and my mom would've stayed married to my loser dad that long,
我妈可能也会守着我的废物爸爸那么久
but he dumped her.
可是他抛弃了她
You know, I never understood
我真不明白
how you could fall for the same crap as your mother.
怎么会步妈妈后尘
Then I met Tony.
然后我遇到了托尼
When I read your bio,
我看到你的简历
a doctor, a head of a hospital.
一个医生 一家医院的头
When I saw your picture...
我看到你的照片
I don't want her raised by a loser.
我不想把她给个傻蛋抚养
How long have you had that rash?
你身上的皮疹出了多久
I don't know, a few days.
不知道 几天吧
Have you had any joint pain?
关节疼吗
Yeah, I'm pregnant. All my joints hurt.
疼 我怀孕了 所有的关节都疼
They shouldn't all hurt.
不应该所有的关节都疼 你还在嗑药吗
Not since I found out I was pregnant.
从我发现自己怀孕的时候就没用了
That needs to be checked out.
得检查一下
You sure you don't want children?
你确定不想要孩子吗
You know, just because we're stuck here,
我们是被困在这了
and I'm lying down,
我又躺在床上
doesn't mean we need to get deep.
但并不意味着我们要互相深入了解
Get caught taking some other kid to a ball game?
被逮到带着别人的孩子去看球
I like my life as it is.
我喜欢我现在的生活
Alpha waves increasing.
阿尔法波动增强
TAUB: Any change in demeanor?
行为有什么变化吗
No, nothing. He just got up.
没有 他只是站起来了
Maybe it's a result of a blood pressure change.
可能是血压变化导致的
Delta waves. Out of nowhere.
δ波凭空出现了
He's now asleep.
他现在处于睡眠状态
Brain's supposed to turn off motor function.
大脑应该关闭运动机能
If the brain was doing what it was supposed to be doing,
要是大脑能干它该干的事
we wouldn't be here.
我们就不会在这了
He's leaving. Come on.
他离开了 快跟上
CAMERON: She's 38 weeks. You think it's Fifth disease?
她都38周大了 你觉得这是传染性红斑
and in women who have trouble with their immune system.
的孕期前20周出现
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表