我们还是分开比较好
This is pathetic.
这太可悲了
I know.
我知道
Tell Marika I love her very much.
告诉马瑞卡说我很爱她
She understands that.
她知道的
I don't think she does.
我不这么觉得
You're just saying that to make me feel better. Yeah.
你只是为了安慰我
Guy leads a boring life.
那家伙过着无聊的生活
They stay home a lot.
整天呆在家
No travel, no exotic pets.
不旅游 没外来宠物
No nearby standing water.
家附近没死水
You sound pleased about something.
你似乎发现了什么
Can we get to that part?
直说好吗
His wife rescues dogs.
他老婆喜欢救助狗
Among others, a big Rottweiler,
一只罗特韦尔犬负责管家
who's taken over the house.
我们的病人讨厌它
No...
没 那太遗憾了 继续
I asked what the odds were
我问说他会把什么东西
that he would've put down food or drink where the dog could reach.
给狗吃喝
He said he put a glass of juice on the floor
他说会在它修电视的时候
while he was fixing the television.
给它果汁喝
The dog was fixing the television?
狗会修电视?
Yes.
是的 病人眼睛红了?
Bacterial. You lucked out.
细菌的 他还算走运
Start him on doxycycline.
给他用强力霉素
If he improves, we'll know we were right.
如果他好转 我们就对了
I told Wilson you sent me to get information.
我告诉威尔森说你派我传话的
And now you're telling me.
你现在告诉我
What does that make you, a quadruple agent?
你怎么就成了四重间谍了
He let me print out his e-mails.
他让我帮他打印电子邮件
Wow. Excellent.
太棒了
Information he wants us to have.
他想让我们从中得到信息
Did he let you print out his deleted e-mails?
他让你打印他已经删掉的邮件吗
No. Go back there...
没 那就回去
As long as I was sitting there,
我在那边呆着的时候
thought I'd print them anyway.
就想好怎么都得把它们打印出来
Top one's the one you're looking for.
顶上这封是你想要的
"I confirm Wednesday at 7:00 p.m."
周三7点会面的确认
It's outgoing to JGonzalez@NYMercy.net.
这是发给jgonzalez@nymcy.net的
There's a Joan Gonzalez in oncology.
有个叫乔安·冈萨雷斯的肿瘤学专家
It's a consult.
是个顾问
Secret consult at 7:00 p.m.?
神秘的顾问 晚上7点?
Oh, Joan is perky.
乔安长得不错
You're wrong, there was a patient file attached.
你错了 有病人案例附在里面
Where?
在哪
No.
不对
Wilson doesn't password protect his patient files.
威尔森不会用密♥码♥保护他病人的资料
I'm the only one he'd expect ever to look there,
我是唯一有可能去看的人
and he knows there's only one patient I'd want to check on.
他知道只有一个病人我会关心
You think Wilson's sick?
你觉得威尔森病了?
If Wilson had cancer,
如果他得了癌症 就没有理由
there'd be no reason for him to drive three hours to Manhattan.
开上三小时车去曼哈顿
He knows he could pull strings here to get the best treatment.
他在这就可以有最好的治疗
Six articles by Gonzalez.
冈萨雷斯发表过六篇文章
"Managing suicidal thoughts in oncology patients."
控制癌症病人轻生的念头
"Suicidal ideation in children with leukemia."
白血病儿童轻生念头的产生
I don't want to ask this, but have you ever had reason to think
我不想过问这事 但你觉得
he might be depressed?
他有可能会消沉吗
No. Get out of here.
不 出去吧
KUTNER: Your fever's down and your lungs are clearing.
你体温下来了 肺部也变干净了
How long before this brain thing goes away?
但脑子什么时候才能恢复
Infection's gone.
感染消除了以后
The damage the infection did,
但感染造成的损害
you'll have to live with.
你得去适应它
You telling me you can't fix this?
你是说无法治愈吗
There's got to be a way...
一定有办法的
We'd need to remove the damaged area
我们得移除在大脑扣带回
in your cingulate gyrus,
的受损组织
but it's too close to the brain stem to risk surgery.
但那太靠近脑干 风险太大
You can't risk it?
你冒不起这险
But I could shop around,
但我可以到别的地方
and maybe some better doctors at a better hospital...
另外一家更好的医院一些更好的医生
The brain stem controls the body's involuntary systems.
脑干控制身体的非自主系统
The slightest mistake could kill you.
轻微的失误就会让你丧命
...
即使你没死
I get it.
你可能永远 我明白了
I know this seems like a lot to deal with right now,
我知道现在这样很难接受
but people have adapted
但人们不得不去适应
to living with all kinds of neurological deficits.
神经问题影响下的生活
Hey, at least we can promise you it won't get any worse.
至少我们可以保证不会变得更差
Get the hell out of my room.
快给我滚
Your assistant said that you were out
你的助理说你不在医院里
of the hospital taking a walk.
去散步了
Is there an emergency?
有什么紧急情况吗
I don't know, is there?
我不知道 有吗
You never take a walk unless you got something
你从不去散步 除非你有
you need to think about.
什么心事
Maybe you just don't have
或许是你没有
a good statistical sampling of my walks.
足够了解我散步的统计样本
The other thing you do when you need to think is you come to my office.
你需要征求别人的意见时还会去我那
Apparently, this is something
显然这事你只能和
you can only discuss with Gonzalez at New York Mercy.
纽约的冈萨雷斯商量
Taub. Another graduate of the House School of Being a Dick.
陶博 豪斯学校毕业的侦探
Private dick.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Look, I'd love to stay for the full inquisition,
我是愿意继续被质询
but I need some hot coffee.
但我想先弄点热咖啡
Of course you need hot coffee,
你当然需要点儿热咖啡
it's 45 degrees outside and you left your coat upstairs.
外面才45华氏度 你都没带大衣
Why?
为什么
You're going to tell me why I forgot my coat?
你是想告诉我为什么我忘带大衣吗
Once you get outside, the cold would have reminded you.
你一旦出门 温度自然会提醒你
Could have gone back, but you didn't.
你就会回去 但你没有
You chose to be uncomfortable.
你选择继续
Now why would someone choose that?
为什么会这样
Because they hate themselves?
因为他们讨厌自己?
Has it ever occurred to you that when I don't share something,
有的时候不和你说某事
it might not be meant as a challenge?
并不是想挑逗你
It might just mean that I'd like there to be
有可能只是
one molecule of my life
我只想自己呆会
that goes unexamined by Gregory House.
不受格利高里·豪斯的骚扰
Nick Greenwald.
我是尼克·格林沃德
I hear you're the guy in charge.
听说你是负责人
I'm the patient with the disinhibition.
我就是那个去抑制的病人
If you're here to say thanks, you're welcome. Now go away.
如果你想来表示感谢 很欢迎 现滚蛋吧
I'm not thankful. I'm pissed.
我没感谢 我很生气
All the more reason to go away.
那更该滚蛋了
They're talking about sending me home.
他们想把我送回家
To what?
回去干嘛
A life where I'll continually drive away anyone who might,
把所有会关心我的人
for a second, care about me?
都给吓跑吗
Those are the breaks.
那些人是你的刹车装置
You could operate.
你有办法
You could die.
你可以选择去死
So I'm either better or dead?
所以要么我变好要么去死吗
I'm okay with that.
我没意见
I've always been kind
我一直是个
of an impatient guy.
不耐心的家伙
But I've worked hard to keep my mouth shut.
但我很努力不乱说话
I've made my wife happy.
让我的夫人快乐
I've made my little girl happy.
我的女儿高兴
I want that back.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表