Sending you a box of cuban cigars?
怎么会有人送你古巴雪茄
Is it related to your money worries?
是不是和你的收支紧张有关
what money worries?
什么乱七八糟的
extrapolating from the fact
从他今天早上
That he's been skipping his morning muffin,
没有吃松饼可以推断
I'd say that he lost almost all his money
他去年恐怕是在金融市场
On the market last year.
损失惨重啊
I'm on a diet.
我在减肥
I'm also extrapolating from the online portfolio
还有那些网上的文件
You forgot to log off, but it's mostly the muffins.
你忘了清空 但主要还是松饼
Scope her for worms in the lungs.
做肺部的蠕虫检查
We could help out in there.
咱们进去帮忙
yeah, it takes at least four people
是啊 至少需要四个人
To look inside a crazy woman's lungs
没有什么理由就给一个疯女人
For imaginary worms.
做肺部内窥镜检查蠕虫
so you're in a good mood again.
心情好点儿了
You need another speech
你需要向我这个巨好的
About what a great friend I am?
朋友倾诉下吗
I'm telling my wife we don't need to downsize,
我告诉老婆不用降低生活水平
But maybe we do.
但可能不得不降低了
you really lost all that money?
你真的全赔进去了
I don't care about the money. I just feel bad for rachel.
我不是在意钱 我只是觉得对不起瑞秋
she married a guy in one situation
嫁给我的时候生活的还那么好
And ended up with another; that's hard on anyone.
现在却要这样 谁都接受不了
thanks.
谢谢
Makes me feel much better hearing my wife's a gold digger.
你这么说我老婆 真是让我感觉好多了
No, I just meant she married this master of the universe,
不 我只是说她和这么超级无敌NB
Successful surgeon, and now he's basically,
的成功医生结婚 现在他只是
You know, a flunky for this mad scientist...
偶尔拍拍救人命的好医生
Who saves lives, so that's good.
的马屁 没什么大不了的
there are no worms in the lungs.
肺部没有蠕虫
what else could cause bronchospasm?
还有什么能引起支气管痉挛
severe acid reflux.
急性胃酸倒流
no esophagitis. it's not reflux.
没有食道炎 不是胃酸倒流
why are you pushing a crash cart?
你推救生车干吗
because patients sometimes crash.
因为病人有时会有突发状况
And they haven't yet invented a crash tractor
但到现在还没人发明个牵引机
For me to drive wildly around the hallways.
让我能在走廊开开
why are we in the coma patients' room?
我们在昏迷病房♥干什么
you actually think the cat is going to predict
你真的认为猫猫能预知
Someone's death?
别人的死亡
no, I know the cat the not going to predict
当然不 我知道猫猫不会预知
Anyone's death.
任何人的死亡
Then I will have scientifically disproved--
我是在科学的证明这是个谬论
you didn't keep this patient despite the cat.
要不是这猫你不会理这病人
You kept this patient because of the cat.
就为这猫你才这样
You're scared there's something to it.
你害怕这猫有问题
if I could prove
如果我能证明
The non-existence of an omniscient god
并不存在的先知
Who lovingly guides us to the other side, I would.
会指引我们去到大同世界的话 我会的
Cat version's gonna have to do.
猫猫会的
are you scared?
你害怕了吗
cats brains are always in alpha mode.
猫的大脑一直在阿尔法模式
The few scientific tests
一些科学的测试
That have seemed to confirm physic phenomena,
已经证明了这一物理现象
please tell me that you were kidding
告诉我你在开玩笑
So I won't have to fire you.
要不我就炒掉你
I was kidding.
我说着玩儿的
we still have a human patient, right?
咱们还是要治人的吧
Airborne allergens possible?
可能是风媒的过敏原
skin test was negative. lungs may be more sensitive.
皮肤测试阴性 可能肺部比较敏感
or house just screwed up.
或者是豪斯搞错了
If you misinterpreted the breath sounds
如果你听诊的声音错了
As soft instead of loud,
没有那么大的杂音
It's laryngospasm instead of bronchospasm,
只是喉痉挛而不是支气管痉挛
Which you can get from a simple panic attack,
她可能只是
Which she was having.
一时的惊慌
I also heard the lung sounds too, taub.
我也听到了肺部的杂音 陶德
You saying I screwed up?
你是说我搞砸了
"screwed up" is maybe too harsh, but yes.
搞砸了到不至于 但是肯定是弄错了
don't you want to check their charts?
你们不想复查下
of course not.
当然不想
This is a double-blind.
这是肯定的
I don't want to even subconsciously signal
我就没想过泰迪能
To teddy which one's the sickest.
知道谁病的最重
her name's debbie.
是黛比
are those welts on that guy's arm?
病人手臂上是疹子吗
were they here when we got here?
我们来的时候就有吗
He has a severe cat allergy.
他对猫有严重的过敏
that never happened.
啥事儿都没发生过吧
look at debbie.
看黛比
good news,
好消息
Mister...limpert,
利姆波特先生
When you don't die tonight
如果今天晚上你不死
You will finally have done something good for the world
那可真算是为这个世界做了件大好事
As opposed to your life as a...
这位仁兄是
Fireman.
消防员
Foreman's airborne allergen theory makes the most sense.
福曼的风媒过敏最有可能
Do a methacholine challenge on catgirl to check it out.
做个乙酰甲胆碱梯度实验查下
I told you to get rid of "death cat".
我说过了别管 死神小猫了
do you see a cat?
你看到猫了
I see a litter box.
我看到一猫盒儿
This is a disability, dr. cuddy.
这可不好 卡迪医生
Can't make it to the men's room on time.
我都不能正常时间大小便了
On the mice too?
你朝小鼠嘘嘘
well, now you see the mice actually prove
你看 有这些老鼠
That I don't have a cat.
就够说明我可没养阿猫阿狗
are these--
这是
Are these the genetically modified lab mice
是遗传修饰实验室的小鼠
From oncology?
做肿瘤的
genetically modified for tastiness.
基因修饰来改变食用味道
get rid of the cat,
别再管那死猫了
And get rid of your patient.
还有你的病人
my team's doing a methacholine challenge.
我的鸭子们证做乙酰甲胆碱梯度
your team just completed a methacholine challenge,
已经做完了
Which came up negative.
结果是阴性
who told you about the test?
谁泄的密
Taub?
陶德
I'll never say, but yes.
我不会说的 是的
her airways clamped down. I heard it.
我听到了她气道收缩
We kick her onto the street, it could happen again.
我们把她扔到街上 可能会再次发病
I wish there was a lawsuit cat. it could warn you.
要是猫能起诉的话 你一定不会好过
I'm sorry, but if you won't escort her out,
很抱歉 如果你不把她弄出去
I'll have to get security to do it.
我就让保卫科的人动手了
you're joining me for a good-bye smoke.
你就要走了 抽两根儿乐呵下呗
I don't smoke.
我不吸烟
fine.
那好
If you don't want the seventh graders
如果你不想让下面的人
To think you're cool.
觉得你是什么异类
I went through your purse.
我看过你的钱包
Horoscopes. good luck charms.
有占星图 幸运符
You went to a good college, good nursing school.
受过很好的高等教育
So you weren't always a superstitious idiot.
所以你应该不是一直都迷信的
I'm not a super--
我不迷信
How 'bout four years,
四年了吧
That sound right?
对不对
That's when you switched from a family insurance plan
你把家庭保险改成了
To the one you're on now.
现在的个人险
I was married. I got divorced.
我结婚又离婚
Two years before that,
是离婚前两年
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表