You don't feel this way?
你不是这么想的吗
I'm sad sometimes.
我有时候会不高兴
But I don't want to die.
可是我并不想死
At least, I didn't.
至少 我过去没想过
Are these antibiotics supposed to make you nauseous?
我打的抗生素会让我犯恶心吗
Yeah, they can.
没错 是会的
We're on our own.
我们得靠自己了
Is he okay?
他还好吧?
He's fine. He's just not here.
他没事 只是走了
Did he quit? Did she suspend him?
他辞职了 她炒了他
She didn't say.
她没说
Just told me I was in charge
她只是跟我说 让我接手
until further notice.
直到进一步的通知
So, if we add bloody vomit
那么说 我们得
to our patient's list of symptoms...
将吐♥血♥的症状算进去
Surgeon reports the bleeding
手术科的报告说出血
was caused by a gastric fistula
是由胰腺坏死引起的
caused by necrotizing pancreatitis.
胃瘘导致的
She must have told you something.
她一定跟你说了什么
Nothing that would help us with this patient.
没一样能帮到这个病人
Heart, liver, kidneys and pancreas.
心脏 肝脏 肾脏 还有胰脏
Obviously, whatever this kid's got,
很显然 无论这孩子得的是什么病
it's something systemic.
都是系统性疾病
Zollinger-Ellison.
是卓--艾氏综合症吗?
Or systemic scleroderma.
还是系统性硬皮病
Zollinger-Ellison fits better.
卓--艾氏综合症更符合一些
Why?
为什么
Can we at least call House?
我们能不能打个电♥话♥给豪斯啊
We can,
是可以
I have, he's not answering.
我打了 他不接
Put the patient on proton pump inhibitors.
给病人吊质子泵抑制剂
If he gets better, it's Zollinger-Ellison.
如果病情好转 就是卓-艾氏综合症
If not, it's scleroderma.
想反 就是硬皮病
Zollinger-Ellison doesn't fit better.
卓-艾氏综合症不符合
You don't want it to be scleroderma
你不想他得的是硬皮病
because that means he's going to die.
因为这意味这他会死
Patients die all the time.
我们常常有病人死啊
Not the ones whose families you've ruined.
可没有一个是被你破坏了家庭的
I don't think that,
我没那么想
you do.
你是这么想的
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
He was no more confused than any other teenager,
他本来和同龄小孩一样的
then I started a fire and threw gas on it.
是我点了一把火 还浇了油
You were trying to help.
你是想帮忙
Hi, is House here?
豪斯在吗
He's getting dressed.
他在穿衣服
I'll be back around 10:00 tonight.
我晚上十点过来
OK
好的
Who is she?
她是谁
HOUSE: I hired her to watch me sleep,
我雇她看着我睡觉
make sure I don't stop breathing.
免得再停止呼吸
Home nurses usually wear scrubs.
陪护护士一般穿制♥服♥的
She's not a nurse.
她不是护士
You hired a hooker to watch you sleep?
你找了个妓♥女♥看护你睡觉
That just can't...
这事儿有点儿
Surprisingly, hookers are cheaper.
吃惊 妓♥女♥便宜
They don't sue for sexual harassment.
而且她们不会起诉你性骚扰
Which one?
哪一条
You shaved!
你刮胡子了
The red one then.
那就这条红的
You have two ties?
你有两条领带
Meeting at St. Sebastian's today.
今天在圣塞巴斯蒂安有个会
I'm going to try and talk them into
准备说两句儿
starting up a diagnostics department.
让他们开个诊断科
That sounds great.
不错嘛
I just came
我来
by to check up on you,
是想看看你
see how you were doing.
看看你怎么样了
I'm fine.
我很好
I guess you are.
我猜也是
He hasn't responded to the medication at all?
药物一点儿作用都没有
I'm afraid not.
恐怕是的
So,
那
that means he's got the other thing?
说明他患的是其他病
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
We'll start him on anti-inflammatories.
我们会开始用消炎药的
If we're lucky,
幸运的话
that will slow down the progression.
会减缓病情的恶化
My son has a death sentence,
我儿子都被判死刑了
and I can't go in there and be with him
我却不能陪在他身边
because of you.
全是因为你
I'm sorry.
对不起
You find a homework assignment
找到了份家庭作业
and decide he's suicidal,
就断定他要自杀
make it your own personal mission.
像自己的事儿一样
I let my feelings...
我夹杂了个人感情
Oh, don't you dare apologize.
你还有脸说抱歉
Like it could absolve you
对我 对我家人你都做了什么
of what you've done to me, my family.
说道歉你就能心安了
He was fine.
他很好
CUDDY: I understand why you're angry.
我知道你为什么生气
But this isn't where you belong right now.
但现在你不应该在这里
He won't let us in the room.
他不让我们进去
He's a teenager,
他还是个孩子
you're his mother.
你是他妈妈
This is not the time to start listening to him.
还不到事事都要听他的时候
Go be with him.
进去陪陪他吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I didn't do it for you.
我不是为了帮你
We made a mistake.
我们错了
No, we didn't.
不 我们没错
The methadone is good for him.
豪斯用美♥沙♥酮♥也许是件好事
The methadone is gonna kill him.
美♥沙♥酮♥会害了他
He shaved.
他刮胡子了
He was wearing a tie.
也打领带了
He has a meeting at St. Sebastian.
还去圣巴斯蒂安去开会
If he buys a new pair of shoes,
如果他买♥♥双新鞋
should we let him smoke crack?
我们就应该让他为所欲为了
Cuddy, he's happy-
卡迪 他很快乐
House doesn't do happy,
豪斯没有快不快乐
pain or no pain.
只有疼不疼痛
Okay, maybe.
好吧 也许
But he's our friend,
但他是咱们的朋友
and this is his one chance to not be miserable.
这是一次让他不再痛苦的机会
The heels, very nice.
高跟鞋 很好嘛
No reason not to wear them
现在豪斯走了
now that House is gone.
没有理由不♥穿♥
You Okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. Just tired.
还好 只是有点儿累
Got some good news.
他们说
The patient's scleroderma
消炎药对病人的
is responding to the anti-inflammatory meds.
硬皮症起效果了
His AST level has dropped a bit.
他的转氨酶水平下来了一点儿
So, he's dying slightly less quickly than we thought.
所以他应该没有咱们预想的死得那么快
That's great news.
好消息啊
I'm not okay.
我不怎么好
Next time, just say that.
下次说出来就好
What's his AST?
他转氨酶多少
185, I think.
我记得是 185
That's a pretty fast drop.
降得太快了吧
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表