And I have no idea why you're eating carrots.
而且我不知道为什么你要吃萝卜
Good.
很好
I'm losing my mind,
我丧失了思考的能力
all you got to say is, "Good"?
而你却说"很好"?
House, a guy you worked with for two years,
豪斯 一个跟了你两年的家伙
who you mentored, and, yes, possibly even cared about,
一个你管着的 没错 还可能是你关心的
just blew his brains out.
朝脑门上开了一枪
You can't find the reason, can't find the meaning in it,
你不能找到原因 不知道这意味着什么
because sometimes there isn't any.
可能有时候这些东西根本就不存在
Sometimes this is all there is.
有时候... 它就在那里
You should be losing it.
你应该忘掉
You'd be crazy not to be off your game.
你会因为坚持要玩你自己的游戏而疯掉
But your mojo's right where you left it.
可这正是你的强项
Just keep playing with it.
...玩游戏
I gotta go.
我得走了
Help yourself.
自便吧
I know this is a tough process.
我知道这很难熬
At the first sign of any tumors or masses we can...
只要一出现任何肿瘤或者异物 我们就可以...
Start saying prayers?
开始祈祷吗
It's gonna be okay. Once we can... No, it is not gonna be okay.
没事的 只要我们可以...
You're growing his cancer.
不行 这绝对不行 你们在助长他的癌细胞
This isn't the doctors' fault.
这不是医生的错
I've exposed myself to a lot of bad stuff.
我们已经让自己暴露在太多的有害物质之中了
I knew the risks.
我知道这些危险
I want my life to mean something,
我想让我的生命更有意义
and if that means I'm destined to...
如果意味着我注定要...
He's in V-tach, and no pulse.
他休克了 没有脉搏
Grab the paddles.
准备电击板
Oh, God.
老天
Charging.
充电
Clear.
走开
Charging.
充电
Clear.
走开
I've been looking for you.
我找你找好久了
And I've been thinking about you.
我...我一直在想你的事
Just hadn't reached the looking stage yet.
只是没到要去找你的份上
Which is the problem.
这就是问题
You asked for a day,
你说让我等一天
I gave you two.
我给了你两天
You told me you had a secret you couldn't share,
你跟我说你有你自己的秘密
I respected that.
我尊重它
Now I don't know what's worse,
现在我都不知道哪种情况更糟糕
blowing off our vacation to hang around House,
是推掉度假去陪着豪斯
or continuing to blow it off when he won't hang around you.
还是豪斯不陪你但你却继续放弃假期
If you think I'm the least bit interested in House...
如果你认为我还对豪斯余情未了...
I don't know what I'm supposed to think.
我都不知道我该怎么想了
I know this looks bad and...
我知道这看起来很糟糕 但是...
I don't care how it looks, I care what it is.
我不管它看起来怎样 我只要知道原因
And you're not telling me what it is.
对于这点你却一直只字未提
I'm trying to trust you, but...
我也想相信你 但是...
I just...
只是...
I need a little more time.
我需要点时间
No.
不
This has
这些...
nothing to do with House.
与豪斯无关
Yeah, well, it has nothing to do with me either,
这也与我无关
not anymore.
以后也不再有关系了
Let me know when I can come pick up my things.
我会抽时间去收拾东西的
Nothing on the echo. We drew a troponin level,
回波检测无异常
no signs of myocardial ischemia.
肌钙蛋白检测显示无心肌缺血
All the tests were normal.
所有测试都反应正常
Loss of balance,
身体失衡
pathological hiccups,
病理性打嗝
air leak between the lungs,
气胸
broken femur, now tachycardia.
股骨骨折 现在又心搏过速
Go.
继续
Come on, give me something. Give me a bad idea,
说啊 说点什么 哪怕是坏方法
maybe I can turn it into a good one.
也许之后我就能把它变成好方法
Fine. Open him up, put in a defibrillator.
好吧 剖开他 植入除颤起搏器
FOREMAN: That's permanent and risky.
这是永久性的 而且风险很大
We don't even know what, if anything, is wrong with his heart.
我们甚至还不能确认
Redo all the tests.
他到底是不是心脏问题
In the meantime,
重做一次所有检验
open him up, put in a defibrillator,
同时剖开他 植入除颤起搏器
so he can live long enough for you to finish the tests.
这样他就能熬到你们检测结束
Balance organs, nerves, lungs, bones, heart.
平衡器官 神经 肺部 骨骼 心脏
Things you use to make bratwurst?
貌似都是你自♥制♥香肠的原材料
There's no sign of infection,
没有感染的迹象
it's not a metabolic or autoimmune disease.
也不是代谢问题或自体免疫疾病
It's definitely not cancer.
肯定不是癌症
I think.
我觉得
Definitely not cancer.
肯定不是癌症
Aren't you gonna pick?
你怎么不选东西
I'm thinking.
我在考虑中
ls there a ticking clock?
难道这也有时间限制?
You already put your money in.
你已经投币了
You never do that until you decide.
你一般都是决定好之后才投币的
That's very observant of you.
你还真是明察秋毫
...
可能要考虑改变主意
There's nothing healthy in that machine.
里面的可都是垃圾食品
No, there's not.
确实如此
Gummi Bears.
橡皮熊
You hate Gummi Bears.
你讨厌橡皮熊
People can change.
人总会改变
No.
不对
And more importantly, I hate them.
更重要的一点是 我也很不喜欢
Oh, fine. Then I won't offer you any.
那更好 我可以独享美食了
You manipulative bitch.
你个诡计多端的混♥蛋♥
You're not suddenly eating healthy because you want to.
你并非为了健康而改吃健康食品
You're eating healthy because you know I don't want to.
你吃的原因是因为我不喜欢吃
I've been mooching food for 10 years,
我蹭你的伙食都蹭了10年
so either something started bothering
所以 要么是你茅塞顿开觉得不爽
you this week or you're...
要么就是你...
Screwing with you.
和你对着干
It needed to be done.
总得有人挺身而出吧
After Amber died, I withdrew, tried to change everything,
在安波儿死了之后 我退缩了
hoping I'd sort it out,
尝试去改变一切 理清一切
find some deeper truth.
找到一些所谓的真理
It was a mistake.
这是个错误
I should have gone back to normal, to here and now.
我该回归正常生活了 回归所有的一丝一缕
Because that's all we can ever really count on.
因为那才是我们真正可以依靠的一切
Things need to get back to normal in your life.
既然生活得继续
And what could be more normal than me screwing with you,
那我事事和你对着干就太水到渠成了
and you figuring it out?
明白了吧
You manipulative bitch.
你个诡计多端的混♥蛋♥
We need to put in a cardioverter defibrillator.
我们要在你体内植入除颤起搏器
It'll keep your heart beating while
它能让你保持心脏跳动以便我们检测病因
we keep looking.
就是说 就算我们治好了你
you'll have to stop protesting anywhere not near a hospital.
以后你也不能在远离医院的地方举♥行♥抗♥议♥
Hi. Got a few questions.
问几个问题
We're about to start doing...
我们正要开始...
A hopefully pointless medical procedure.
一个完全没意义的医疗手术
Your life and my mojo hang in the balance.
你的生命和我的符咒都悬而未决
Pesticides are evil,
杀虫剂的罪恶
which means that commercial flowers are doused in evil,
意味着商用鲜花是在罪恶中长大
but plant life is nature's answer to evil.
不过大自然面对罪恶时是有强大生命力的
So you have a garden.
你有自己的花♥园♥?
No. We live in an apartment.
没有 我们住在公♥寓♥里
A window box then?
那应该有窗台花坛吧?
No.
没有
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表