Have you ever been raped?
你被强♥暴♥过吗
No.
没
Don't try to walk in my shoes,
那就别把我的事
and I won't try to walk in yours.
和你的事混为一谈
You had no right.
你没权利这么做
To try to convince her to do the right thing?
劝她做正确的决定有错吗
To lie to her.
这是说谎 这是真实故事
It's a true story. Who cares if it's not my story?
管它是不是发生在我身上
It's my life. It's her life.
那是我的事 也是她的
The point wasn't I'm dying,
重点不是我快死
the point was she should live.
而是她要继续生存
You should have told her.
这都是你该说的话
Instead you tell her to call the cops,
但是你却叫她报♥警♥
give her stats on DNA markers.
叫她提供DNA标志的数据
Everything's by the book,
什么都循规蹈矩
nothing is ever personal.
根本就不是以人为本
Trying to sleep here.
有人在此睡觉呢
Biopsy confirmed APL.
活组织检查证实是急性早幼粒细胞性白血病
She needs a bone marrow transplant.
她需要骨髓移植
Run the donor banks.
去骨髓库配啊
I'm going home.
我打道回府了
We need to track down her parents.
我们要把她父母找过来
I assume she's already said no to that idea
我猜她不会同意
or there'd be no need to screw up your courage before saying it.
不然也不会鼓足勇气才敢说出来
Children who've been through trauma can't think clearly.
心灵有创伤的孩子思维难免混乱
Children who've been through trauma and are dying...
更何况一个心灵有创伤的垂死孩子
Guess I'm the only one who cares about patient rights.
看来现在只有我还关注病人的权利啊
What she wants could kill her,
她的想法♥会♥置她于死地
what she needs could save her.
她需要的治疗才能救她一命
Our job is to find out what's killing patients,
我们的职责是找寻病因
not treat them for chronic idiocy.
而不是治疗病人的愚蠢行为
Idiocy is what's killing her.
愚蠢就是她的病因所在
And since we can't cure that, I'm going home.
基于那是无药可治 我继续打道回府
We could save this patient,
我们可以救她
but all you care about is getting your answer.
但是你关心的只是你想要的答案
Your point being?
此话何解
Taub and Kutner can check the donor banks.
陶博和卡特那去骨髓库配骨髓吧
I'm gonna find her parents.
我去找她父母
Can't see why you're surprised.
有什么好惊讶的
You push against House, he's going to push back.
你越是对豪斯来硬 他越是反击
Against me, I get,
跟我过不去 我没事
but his ego's killing my patient.
但他的狂妄自大会害死我的病人
You liked this case because he wasn't looming over you,
你接手这个病人是因为他不能干涉你
the decisions were yours.
你可以自己作主
Only difference now is he decided not to loom.
不同的是 他不干预了
Doesn't change the fact that your patient's dying.
你的病人却依旧在劫难逃
What are we missing? What's not in the file?
我们忽略了什么 档案少了什么
The mother. Overburdened, at the end of her rope.
病人母亲负担过重 山穷水尽
Makes her kid sick,
把孩子弄病
so someone else will take care of him,
然后就让别人来照顾他
sympathize with her.
为她的际遇感到心酸
Munchausen by proxy?
监护人狂言症?
She brought him to the clinic,
她带孩子来诊所
was with him when he went into cardiac arrest.
孩子心跳骤停时 她也在场
The brother would have noticed,
这样他哥哥会觉察
said something.
也会说出来
Evan's even more protective than she is.
埃文比他妈妈还爱护弟弟
Then maybe it's the brother.
也许是他的问题
He's eight.
他才8岁
Could be jealous.
或许是嫉妒
He's the opposite of jealous.
恰恰相反
He includes Jonah in everything he does.
他对乔纳无微不至
Makes sure he eats, brushes his teeth...
确保他吃饭 刷牙什么的
You think we gave him an idea?
看来我们启发了他
Either that or he's off to kill House.
要不然他就是跑去宰豪斯
Mr. Valez?
维拉斯先生?
Yeah?
什么事
I'm Dr. Remy Hadley from Princeton-Plainsboro Hospital.
我是普林斯顿医院的医生莱米·哈德利
We're treating your daughter, Sophia, for leukemia
你女儿索菲娅被确诊为白血病
and we need to test both you
我们想请你们夫妇
and your wife for bone marrow donation.
做骨髓移植测试
I'm sorry, you said you're from Princeton-Plainsboro?
你说你是普林斯顿医院的医生?
I know this is unexpected, but time is short and...
我知道有些冒昧 但时间紧迫...
What's going on?
怎么了
This doctor says you have leukemia.
这位医生说你得了白血病
I don't have leukemia.
我才没得白血病
Sophia Valez?
你是索菲娅·维拉斯吗
Yeah?
是啊
Sophia Isabel Valez?
索菲娅·伊莎贝尔·维拉斯?
Yeah.
没错
Do you know something I don't?
有什么事吗
Just that liars lie.
我被骗子给骗了
You stole her identity.
你冒充她
To protect myself.
为求自保
So they can't find me.
他们才找不到我
We can protect you,
我们可以保护你
but we need to find your parents.
但我们一定要找到你的父母
Why?
为什么
You have my blood,
你有我的血样
you don't need my name to find a donor.
找捐赠者不需用到我名字
You're a minor, you, obviously, forged the emancipation papers.
你还没成年
明显你伪造了脱离监管协议
Even if we had a donor,
即便找到合适的骨髓
Can't you just pretend you didn't go to that house,
你就不能当你没去家访吗
that you didn't find that girl?
装作没看见那个女孩
Calling your parents doesn't mean a family reunion.
联♥系♥你父母不代表你们要重聚
You don't even have to see them.
你甚至不必看见他们
When I get sick enough, it'll be an emergency.
当我的病更严重时 情急之下
You'll have to give me a transplant,
没有父母同意
even without consent.
你们也要进行移植
MELINDA: An iron overdose?
摄入过量铁?
From his vitamins.
维生素片里发现的
If I'm right, we can treat him tonight.
确诊后 可以今晚开始治疗
He'll be back to his old self in the morning.
明早就能痊愈
But
但是...
they're children's vitamins,
这是儿童维生素片啊
I only give him one.
我...我只给了他一片
I know.
我知道
I thought more would make him strong.
我以为多吃点就会更强壮
I didn't mean to make him sick.
我不是有意让他生病
He's gonna be okay.
他会没事的
He's gonna hate me.
他要恨死我了
That's the great thing about brothers.
兄弟之情嘛 就是这样的
You can make mistakes, and they'll still love you.
就算犯错了他们也会原谅你 继续爱你
Donor list turned up a partial match.
骨髓库里有部分匹配的供体
So treat her.
那就开始治疗吧
It's only a three out of six.
匹配度只有一半
So don't treat her.
那就不要治疗吧
She may not last the week.
她可能挺不过这周了
Partial's better than nothing.
部分匹配总比没有好
So treat her. She'll reject it,
那就治疗吧 可能会产生排斥
then she'll be too weak to try again when
使她很虚弱 以致就算有了
a better match turns up.
匹配供体也无福消受
It's my turn now, right?
该到我发表了吗
If a better match turns up.
如果有更好的供体出现
Well, when you decide, get back to me.
那就等你们决定了再找我吧
She's scared.
她很害怕
Not scared enough.
还不够
Tell her the thing about emotional reactions is
告诉她情绪反应是
they're definitionally irrational
绝对不够理性的
or stupid.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表