Potted plants?
盆栽花卉?
Nothing. The commercial growers...
都没有 商用鲜花是...
Yeah, they're evil. Yeah, got it.
有毒的 这个我早知道了
House, I really don't think we have time for this.
豪斯 我觉得这样浪费时间不是办法
Your marriage sucks.
你的婚姻糟透了
Thank you.
谢谢
All marriages suck. Your marriage sucks.
婚姻是坟墓 你们的也是
No. I love her.
不 我爱她
He loves a tree in Oregon more than he loves you,
他爱俄勒冈州的树都比爱你的多
but he can't have sex with it.
只是他不能和大树上♥床♥而已
Unless it's that slutty oak outside Portland.
除非它是波特兰的那棵淫♥荡♥小橡树
You want to get to your point?
你能不能直奔主题
She's had enough. She's gonna leave,
她受够了 她要走人
maybe she's just not putting out, whatever.
或者她已经不能热情似火了 反正就那意思
You gotta make it right. Right away.
你迫不及待的希望能挽救这一切
You gotta compromise that precious flower principle.
于是你暂时抛开了维护神圣鲜花的原则
Never.
他没有
Once.
有一次
Three weeks ago.
那是三周前
Our anniversary.
我们的结婚周年纪念日
I missed the dinner to be at that rally.
我为了一个集♥会♥而错过了我们的烛光晚餐
You planned it for months. You were mad,
你几个月前就策划好的 你很生气
really mad.
都快气死了
I bought you flowers.
所以我给你买♥♥了鲜花
I brought them home.
把它们带回了家
You were gone,
但那时你已经走了
so was your suitcase.
带着你的行李箱走了
I tossed them, bought you the earrings.
我扔掉了花并且给你买♥♥了耳环
Roses?
玫瑰?
Yes.
果然如此
You have sporotrichosis.
你得的是孢子丝菌病
It's an infection from the thorn of the rose,
源于玫瑰刺的一种传染病
which by any other name is still a cheap marital aid.
那东西有个别名 叫廉价的婚姻拯救品
The flowers are what gave me...
是花让我...
Lesion on your eighth cranial nerve knocks out your balance,
第八颅神经上的损伤
another on your phrenic
让你身体失衡
nerve gives you serial hiccups.
而膈神经上的损伤让你持续打嗝
We then spread it to your bones and heart with steroids
我们使用的类固醇与胰♥岛♥素♥样♥生♥长♥因♥子♥
and insulin-like growth factor.
使这些扩散到你的骨骼和心脏
Please tell us that this is good news.
这算是好消息吗
It's good news for him,
对他来说是好消息
it's good news for future generations.
对人类的子孙后代来说也是
It's crappy news for you.
对你来说就太惨了
He's gonna be fine.
他会好起来
And he'll never doubt himself again.
坚定的重操旧业
There you go.
好了
Damn. I was hoping to interrupt something.
该死的 我还以为可以打扰你们呢
Your favor's repaid, patient's cured.
你的回报来了 病人好了
He's already packing
他已经整装待发
for another Earth Day extravaganza next week.
准备为下周的地球清洁日作表演了
He almost died.
他差点死了
He can't take a few days at home with his family?
难道就不想陪家里人待几天吗
People only change after a trauma if they
一个人要想在伤痛之后有所改变
wanted to change before the trauma.
必须得在伤痛之前就准备改变了
Or if they've watched too many After School Specials.
除非他们儿童教育片看多了
You talking about Chase?
你在说奇斯?
I'm talking about you.
我在说你
You lost husband number one,
你失去了第一个丈夫
no surprise that the death of a colleague
身边同事的死去让自己
would make you question another long-term lease.
对一段长久的关系产生了置疑 这很正常
You teaching commitment classes?
你改行做婚姻指导师了?
'Cause I thought you were too busy with your lecture...
我还以为你要做巡回演讲抽不出时间呢
I'm sure that was going to be hysterical.
我知道这会让你歇斯底里
...
不要通过给我病例而去甩他
I told you, I never wanted to dump Chase.
我说了我不是想甩了奇斯
Absolutely.
当然了
You wanted him to dump you.
你想他甩了你
It's totally different,
这是完全不同的
much less guilt.
负罪感会少很多
Either way, you're out of reasons to avoid him.
不管怎样 你没有理由避开他
Kutner was a pretty dumb one to begin with.
拿卡特那来作挡箭牌实在是太不该了
I should never have postponed our vacation.
我不该推迟我们的假期
I should never have planned it.
我不该计划这个假期
I found the ring in your sock.
我在袜子里找到了戒指
I didn't want you to propose out of some sort of knee-jerk reaction
我不想你的求婚是源于某种
to what happened to Kutner.
对卡特那事件的特殊反应
Well, I guess you don't have to worry about that anymore.
其实这个你已经不必再担心了
I'm not. I...
我不是 我...
I don't care how it happens, I just
我不在乎发生了什么 我只是...
want it to happen.
希望它能够发生
Are you proposing to me?
你... 这算是求婚么
I'm
我是...
proposing that
建议你...
you propose to me.
向我求婚
After I broke up with you?
在我和你分手之后?
After you ruined my planned proposal?
在你毁了我计划好的求婚之后
It's
不是期盼
I'm hoping.
我是希望
Yes.
好吧
Solved another case,
解决了另一个病例
busted Wilson.
威尔森太失败了
Looks like you're not losing it after all.
看来你没有迷失自我
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表