Now if she'd asked me to deliver a bastardogy,
若她要我致的是"颂恶文"
I'd be happy to...
我倒是很乐意...
Then be a grownup.
成熟点吧
Call your mother back
打电♥话♥给你妈
and tell her you're sick with grief,
说你非常痛心
but you're too busy to be there.
无奈公事缠身 无法抽身出席
She knows when I'm lying.
她知道我这是说谎
Then start writing.
那你就准备悼词吧
NICOLE: I yanked my brother and sister out of college?
我学校的兄弟姐妹被他们吓坏了
Can you please tell them I'm not dying?
请告诉他们 我生命没有危险 好吗
You have SARS. I'm wearing a mask.
你患了非♥典♥ 我还戴着口罩
It's a big deal. Cut them some slack.
这事非同小可 他们要知道
But I am going to be okay, right?
但是我还是可以治的 是吧
That's what all
弄那么多仪器药物来 就为这原因
this stuff is for.
人的姓名和联♥系♥方式
here and in China.
包括美国和中国的
Flight numbers, dates.
你所乘坐的航♥班♥号♥和日期...
That doctor that I coughed all over,
那个被我正对着咳嗽的医生
is he gonna be all right?
还好吧
So far, he's fine.
目前无恙
(GROANS) It's back.
又来了
This is where the pain all started.
跟上次开始疼痛的情形一样
She's tachycardia. Get a crash cart in here!
病人心搏过速 快准备急救
What's going on?
发生什么事
I need to know what's going on. That's my daughter.
她是我女儿 我要知道她的情况
Her liver's failing. It's not SARS.
她有肝衰竭 不是非♥典♥的病症
I am not doing this because I care.
我这样做不是出自关心
Cuddy drugged me.
卡迪给我下麻药了
She...
她...
My mom didn't call Cuddy.
我妈没给她打电♥话♥
She called you.
她是打给你了
I knew you couldn't stay away.
我知道你不会袖手旁观
I knew you loved me too much.
因为你太关心我的事了
I'm doing this for your mom.
这么做是为了你妈
I'm not doing this at all.
我才不会这么做
If there was something to be done,
如果真要做什么
I would have done it in the year he spent dying.
他快死那年我早就做了
You took my Vicodin?
你拿了我的维科丁
I'm in pain.
我快痛死了
One?
才一颗
So the Vicodin is my leash.
你在拿维科丁威胁我
One will take the edge off,
一颗让我先解燃眉之急
but it won't give me enough relief
但不足以令我能一路坚持
for an escape back to Plainsboro.
直到逃回普兰斯堡
Where's my phone?
我的手♥机♥呢
It's the team, it's their ring tone.
听这音乐肯定是医疗小组给我打来的
Forget it.
算了吧
The patient's blood is on your hands.
让你的双手沾满病人的淋漓的鲜血吧
FOREMAN: House? You there?
豪斯 你在吗
I'm being held against my will.
我被劫持了
Call the police.
报♥警♥啊
Nicole had a clot in the hepatic vein.
妮可的肝静脉有血液凝块
Chase sucked it out, saved her liver.
奇斯把它吸了出来 保住了她的肝
No signs of a tumor or venous malformations,
没有肿块或静脉血管畸形的迹象
nothing that could cause... She's an addict.
没有引起...她是个瘾君子
Drugs and alcohol wouldn't... She's a smoker.
药物和酒精都不能...她还是个烟民
Combine smoking with any one of a dozen genetic disorders
抽烟再加可能存在的遗传病
and she's a clotting machine.
让她成了凝血制♥造♥机
Multiple blood clots would tie together
多处的血块积聚一起会引起肠 肺部和肝脏
bowel ischemia, lungs and the liver.
局部缺血
FOREMAN: We need to pinpoint which defect she has
当务之急 诊断出她的缺损何在
so we can start her on the right anti-coagulant.
然后才能对症下药 注射合适的抗凝血剂
Draw blood. Let's find out which genetic
给她抽一次血 看她在亲生父母那里
gift her genetic parents gave her.
继承了什么基因
Thanks for calling.
谢谢你的来电
My ring tone for you is Dancing Queen by Abba.
我给你设的来电铃♥声♥是阿巴乐队的《舞后》
Nicole?
妮可
I need to pee. Pull over at the next stop.
我要小便 下个休息站停一下
I'll just pee on the floor.
我还是就地解决算了
You bought used floor mats?
你买♥♥了二手车垫
That is brilliant.
太有才了
There's a rest stop in five miles.
下一个休息站还有5里路就到了
Cane.
拐杖
The restroom's right there.
洗手间就在不远处
You can make it on your own.
你自己走过去就行了
I suppose I could talk about the summer
我想说说当年那个暑假
he decided he wasn't speaking to me.
他决定对我不瞅不睬
Two months. Not one word.
两个月 没有只言片语
Anything he wanted to say, he typed up
他把要说的话打印出来
and slipped under my bedroom door.
塞到我房♥间的门缝下
You don't want to say anything, don't say anything, but go.
不想说就甭说 但至少要出席
Tell your mom you're sad. For her.
跟你妈说声 你为她感到伤心
Just by being there I'd be lying.
我的出现 就是个谎话
She wants to think, for a moment,
哪怕是那么一刹 让她觉得
that she had a happy family.
她拥有一个幸福的家庭
So give her a gift. Lie.
送她一个美丽的谎言吧
Give me my cane, I'll go to the damn funeral.
拐杖给我 我去那个破丧礼就是了
I said I'd go to the funeral.
我说的是 我会去
I didn't say when.
但没说什么时候
We have these two categories, inside and outside.
这的病人有两种 留在室内的和外出散步的
Patients stay inside,
病人留在室内修养
then, when they're better,
待情况好转 才能获准出外
we let them go outside.
谢谢
Thanks, but they don't let you smoke inside.
但室内禁止抽烟
So why don't you go back there
你何不先回去
and give me five minutes outside?
让我在外面待5分钟
Make a fist.
握拳
Such a beautiful day,
今天天气晴朗
we thought we'd do all our doctoring outside.
我觉得户外的诊疗对病人好
People stare at me any time
我们全家外出时 外人总盯着我看
I'm out with my family.
就像个谜语题
It's like a puzzle. Which one of these things doesn't belong?
"这里哪个是外来人"呢
Belonging is overrated.
亲缘关系被看得太重
I was adopted by a white family when I was nine.
在我9岁时 我被一个白人家庭领养了
I like being different.
我喜欢标新立异
The view's better from the outside looking in.
从窗外看风景别有一番景致
Must be easier to be different when you're a success.
作为成功人士 标新立异当然易如反掌
Is that a problem?
这表示有问题吗
This is why we prefer inside.
这就是为什么建议病人待在里面
You actually keep a flashlight
你当真有个手动充电的电筒
that doesn't need batteries in the trunk?
备在车上
Next to the jacket,
放在大衣的旁边
emergency water,
还有备用水 指甲钳
nail clippers, toothbrush, space blanket.
牙刷 太空毯
When things go wrong, I like to be ready.
未雨绸缪 以备不时之需
Will you please
你能...帮帮忙吗
hold the flashlight for a minute?
帮我拿一下电筒
OK
知道吗
You know, those aren't just my car keys.
那里面可不光是车钥匙
My house keys are on there, too.
还有家里的钥匙
Amber gave me that key chain.
钥匙链是安波儿给我的
No, she didn't.
不 不会是她给你的
Not unless your pet name for her was "Volvo."
除非她在家里管你叫"沃尔沃"
A man who would lie about a gift from his dead girlfriend...
一个谎称车钥匙是死去的女友赠与的人
ls probably responding to a childish,
只能表明他的幼稚
pointless act of petulance.
不善于控制感情
The struggle to
你对抵抗别人的诱惑
resist one's captors
可真在行
is never pointless.
抵抗万岁
Well, I hate to break it to you, Che,
哥们儿 真不想告诉你
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表