But if your commitment the day after the wedding
但如果你结婚后一天的承诺
is the same as your commitment the day before,
与你结婚前一天的承诺无异
then the wedding meant nothing.
那你的婚礼就一文不值了
So, and I see no logical way around this,
所以 我觉得他的建议毫无建设性
if you want your marriage to matter,
如果你想让你的婚礼变得有意义
you have to be a wanton, trolling,
那你就要在婚前一天做个肆无忌惮 随心所欲
muck-covered pig the day before.
无拘无束的小鸭子
You're evil.
你真是恶魔
See you.
回见
The wall of the fourth ventricle changed,
第四脑室壁有变化
it isn't bowed in the older scan.
之前的扫描图里没有弓形突出
Evidence of NF2, right?
说明是神经纤维瘤 对么?
You'd need to do a brain biopsy to confirm.
你得做了脑组织切片检查才能确认
I'm not going to the bachelor party.
呃 我不会去单身派对的
Every time I go to one of your parties,
每次我去参加你的派对
I end up embarrassing myself in some new and unexpected way.
我最终的下场都让人♥大♥跌眼镜
That whole thing with the duck was hardly unexpected.
一扯上小鸭子 还有什么是料不到的
I'm not going.
我不会去的
Okay-
好吧
It's not okay.
才不好呢
AMBER: Do you know who we need?
你知道我们需要的是谁吗?
That stripper you got for Wilson's bachelor party.
那个你为Wilson的单身派对找来的脱衣女
You could do body shots right off her.
你可以在她身上下手
Why go back to that well?
干嘛要找以前的黄花菜?
In the nine years since Wilson's party,
Wilson的派对都过去9年了
a whole new generation of hot girls
又有一群新生代不堪忍♥受生活折磨
have been abused by their stepfathers.
投入到这项伟大的事业
She loved cats.
她喜欢猫
Why would you remember that a stripper loved cats?
你怎么还会记得那个脱衣女喜欢猫?
Chase has a cat,
Chase有只猫
they'll bond.
他们俩会来电的
House,
嗯哼 House?
you entertaining yourself up there?
你在上面自娱自乐么?
Just rehearsing for the revival of Evita.
我在彩排贝隆夫人的复活
What did you find?
你找到什么了没?
Biopsy shows nerve inflammation consistent
切片检查显示神经发炎
with increased intracranial pressure.
与颅内压升高的症状吻合
Something's wrong, but it's not cancer.
的确有问题 但不是癌症
He's gonna go through life deaf.
他得一辈子当聋子了
He's okay with that.
他反正无所谓
He has no idea what he's missing.
他不知道自己错过了什么
His mom's a moron.
他的妈妈是个白♥痴♥
He's gonna pay for her stupidity
难道他的余生就要为他妈妈的愚蠢
for the rest of his life?
付出代价么
Are we okay with that?
难道我们能对此袖手旁观么?
Why are you closing?
你怎么在做收尾工作了?
You're supposed to put in a cochlear implant.
我们还要给他做耳蜗植入
That wasn't in the paperwork.
这可没事先写在文件上
Really? Well, someone must have screwed up.
是么? 那肯定是某个笨蛋忘掉了
I'll go track it down.
我马上去处理
I'll wait.
我等着
That's a great idea.
真是个好主意
Let the kid spend more timeunder anesthesia
让这娃好好享受麻醉下的
with his skull cracked open.
开颅感觉吧
I'll wait.
我会等着的
I've been known to lie to serve my own agenda.
不按常理出牌是我出了名的强项
An implant does absolutely nothing to help me diagnose him.
耳蜗植入对于我诊断他的病因毫无帮助
Let's get an implant tray in here.
去拿个植入物托盘
Just try to relax.
放松 别激动
...
这只是恢复期...
Her son didn't want the implant.
她的儿子不想要耳蜗植入
If he still doesn't want it, after having time to adjust,
如果他的想法在适应期后仍没有改变
I'll take it out.
那我就把它取出
I'll blind him, too,
我还可以让他变成瞎子
if he wants to experience that culture.
如果他想体验下这种文化的话
Remove it now.
现在就取走
Kid just had brain surgery.
他刚做了脑手术
He's not stable.
情况还不稳定
Ms. Miller,
Miller女士
I'm not trying to minimize Dr. House's wrongdoing,
我不是想否认House医生的错误做法
but the best thing for your son... Why is she sitting?
但最好的事... 她怎么还坐着?
She's not yelling, not threatening, not pacing,
她没有大叫 没有威胁 没有来回踱步
just sitting.
就这么坐着
CUDDY: Understand, Dr. House?
明白了么 House医生?
House,
House!
focus.
别走神
I need you to say you accept the arrangement.
我要你接受安排
No problem.
没问题
You're not mad.
你没有生气
I'm mad.
不 我有
Not mad enough.
但不够生气
You wanted your son to hear.
你想让你的儿子恢复听力
You just didn't have the guts to make him get the implant.
你只是没有勇气让他进行耳蜗植入
Once my son is stable,
一旦我的儿子情况稳定了
I want that thing out of his head.
我要你把那玩意从他脑子里拿出来
Why did you do this?
你为什么要这么做?
Because he is ignorant
因为他很愚昧
and he's being raised by an idiot.
他是被一蠢货养大的
Not good enough,
这理由不成立
you always have...
你总是...
My patient is opting into a handicap.
我的病人选择继续当残疾人!
He's an insult to all the other gimps out there.
这是对外面其他瘸子的侮辱
Okay-
好吧
But I'm still putting Foreman in charge of the case.
但我仍然要Foreman负责该病例
That's the arrangement?
这就是你的安排?
Okay-
那就这样
You're okay with Foreman in charge?
Foreman负责你没意见么?
Who you calling?
你要打给谁?
Oh, right, you don't want to look like a lunatic.
我明白了 你是不想让别人以为你是疯子
Yeah, about that.
对 就是这样...
You think we did the wrong thing?
你觉得我们做错了?
I'm not sure.
我不知道
I'm not even sure why we did it.
我连我们这么做的理由都不知道
That argument you made to Cuddy
你对Cuddy的那番大吼
sounded pretty good.
听起来理由十足
To you, maybe.
那是在你看来吧
Huh. I figured by now you'd be at the board
我还以为你现在应该穿着短马靴
in your monocle and jodhpurs.
戴着单片眼镜接受董事会审问了呢
Yeah, you did something stupid.
你确实做了傻事
Quick, better mock someone.
快点 多嘲笑我一下
Why did you do it?
你为什么要这么做?
Why did I give a human being the power of hearing?
我为什么要让人类有听力?
You can ask God the same question, he'll give you the same answer.
你却问下上帝 他也会这么回答你的
Patient has a fever now, too.
现在病人又发烧了
Probably just a post-op complication.
也许只是术后并发症
Arnold-Chiari?
小脑扁桃体下疝畸形?
Not without muscle weakness.
没有肌肉萎缩症状
Pseudotumor Cerebri?
假性脑瘤?
We checked his eyes before the surgery.
手术之前检查过眼睛了
No papilledema.
没有视神经乳♥头♥水肿
AMBER: Candy?
糖果?
I'm pretty sure Wilson's stripper's
Wilson的脱衣舞娘的名字
name was something sweet.
好像很甜
TAUB: Maybe his fever is more than a post-op reaction.
也许发烧不只是术后反应
His girlfriend was sick a few months ago,
他的女朋友几个月前生病了
maybe her flu was really EpsteinBarr.
也许她的流感带有恶性血液淋巴病毒
Lolly?
棒棒糖?
THIRTEEN: They swap spit, virus travels to his brain,
交换口水 病毒就转移到脑部
leads to meningitis,
导致髓膜炎
leads to increased intracranial pressure.
导致颅压飙升
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表