Or you could tell House.
或者 你可以告诉豪斯
I can't tell House.
不能告诉豪斯
You'll be in trouble.
你要有麻烦了
On the other hand, she's sick.
要想想 她病得很厉害
She's singing.
她不停唱歌♥
And bleeding out of her ears
耳朵流血
and losing her hair.
还有脱发
And an aneurysm doesn't explain her joint pain.
动脉瘤不会导致关节疼痛
Wilson's disease does.
威尔逊症可以
No Kayser-Fleischer rings.
没有凯塞-弗莱谢尔环
Anorexia.
厌食症
Now you're just desperate.
你现在饥不择食了
Biliary tumor causing paraneoplastic syndrome.
胆管瘤引起的伴生症后群
That might actually fit.
这个倒吻合
I'll scan to confirm.
我去扫描确认一下
You'd do that for me?
你在帮我?
You don't have the time.
你又不够时间做
Which means I can
也就是说我可以
ask for 25% of your income
拿走你25%的收入
and you'll give it to me.
你不会拒绝的
You going over the fence?
你现在是反击吗
It took three visits,
三顾茅庐之下
but I finally convinced the contractor
我终于说服包工头相信
that I'm Cuddy's boss
我是卡迪的上司
and all the office renovation plans
因此 所有办公室装♥修♥计划
need to go through me.
都要经本人许可
You did do the math on this, right?
你已经算计清楚了 是吗
Screwing with her office means her renovations will take longer,
她的办公室装♥修♥得越久
means she'll be in your office longer.
她在你办公室待的时间就越长
See there?
看见没
I'm having a bidet put in instead of a toilet.
我要用澡盆来取代马桶
Not in addition to, instead of.
不是增加的 是取代
You want to know what happened to the old toilet?
你知道旧马桶怎么了吗
She'll be with you
她会和你一起
where you claim to not want her.
你还口口声声说不想
I smashed it with a sledgehammer.
被我用锤子砸了个稀巴烂
I think in some ancient cultures
在某些古老的文化中
that was actually considered a proposal of marriage.
这行为会被视为求婚的一种方式
Is this fun for you?
很有意思吗
Analyzing everyone else's fun away?
就爱分♥析♥别人 扫兴死了
Ask her out,
约她出去
it'll cost the hospital a lot less.
让医院减少损失
I brought some visitors.
我带来些亲友团
Cheer you up.
他们能让你心情好一点
It's okay, come on in, guys.
没事的 进来吧 伙计们
We're all staying on your plan.
我们都在坚持锻炼呢
Nobody's cheating.
没人敢偷懒
That's great.
太好了
You're on my arm.
你坐我手臂上了
We found out about your gastric bypass.
我们知道你以前做过旁路手术
How could you lie to us like that?
你怎么忍♥心骗我们呢
The doctors told you?
医生告诉你的吗
You're really hurting my arm.
你弄得我的手好痛
You're not
你根本无法打造
the best you you can be.
完美身躯
You're a fraud.
你是个骗子
You're a self-hating fat person.
你是个痛恨自己的胖妞
(CRYING) You're really hurting me.
你真的弄疼我了
Feel the burn. Burn. Burn.
感受你的燃烧吧
EMMY: Help. Help! Help!
救命
Get off of me!
放开我
Get off of me! Get off of me!
别碰我 放开我
TAUB: Mood congruent hallucinations.
情绪出现幻觉
KUTNER: Means it's not Guillain-Barré.
应该不是格林-巴利综合征
Which means whatever it is,
不管那是什么
it's now in her brain.
现在都扩散到她脑里
Where are you going?
你去哪
Sorry. Treatment.
抱歉 去治疗
Does Foreman schedule your appointments
福曼是按照钟点
by numbers on the clock,
帮你安排预约
or just by when I'm in the middle of something?
还是专拣我想问题想到一半的时候
Sorry if I'm dying at a bad time for you.
真抱歉我死得不是时候
Could be CNS lymphoma.
可能是中枢神经系统淋巴瘤
So losing the 200 pounds
减重200磅
was just a coincidence?
纯属巧合吗
What about a prion disease?
会不会是朊蛋白病
If her brain is slowly turning into a Swiss cheese,
要是她的脑袋变成瑞士奶酪一样千疮百孔
there's not a lot we can do.
我们就无能为力了
There are some possible treatments.
可能有一些治疗方法
Get a brain biopsy to confirm.
去做脑部活检来确诊
You are not cutting
未检查之前
into this woman's brain before you test.
不能给这女人开颅
That is the test.
这本身就是检查
Not for CNS lymphoma,
中枢系统淋巴瘤用不着这检查
which is a perfectly legitimate diagnosis,
淋巴瘤是个非常合理的诊断
one you can test for non-invasively.
并不需要什么破坏性检查
You're, obviously, not opposed to being invasive.
你明显破坏力很强
Rule out CNS lymphoma first,
首先排除中枢系统淋巴瘤
then rule out astrocytoma,
再排除星形细胞瘤
then rule out other brain tumors...
然后排除别的脑瘤
I hereby declare them ruled out.
我在此宣布这些都被排除了
Run the tests.
去做检查
You can do a brain biopsy,
你可以做脑部活检
but only as a last resort.
但只能最后做
Start running down Cuddy's list of "Diseases it's not."
去做卡迪要求的不必要的检查
You're not stopping me for medical reasons.
你不是因医学原因阻止我
You're stopping me
你阻止我...
because you have the hots for me.
是因为你迷恋上我了
You're still here because you have the hots for me.
你没走是因为你也迷恋上我了
Evidenced by the fact that
事实表明
I'm the one who moved into your office.
我是搬进你办公室的人
It's the biggest office. And I'm not the one that...
这是最大的办公室
Why are you dressed like that?
不是我弄坏了...
Why do you try
你为何穿成这样
so hard to get my attention?
为何这么费尽心思引起我注意
Are you screwing with me?
你在挑逗我吗
Are you screwing with me?
你在挑逗我吗
Depends on your answer.
这取决于你的回答
Everybody knows this is going somewhere.
大家都心知肚明此时该做什么了
I think we're supposed to kiss now.
我们该接吻了
We already did that.
我们早已吻过
Seemed like the logical next step.
逻辑上 下一步我该这么做
Really?
真的
I'm an idiot for being surprised.
我真傻 还感到惊奇
Can you leave these?
这对宝贝能留下来吗
I'll keep coming. But can you change
我会继续来 但能改下
my appointment time? Can't.
会诊时间吗 不行
Schedule's full.
日程都安排满了
You're stuck with her,
你铁定和她在一起了
might as well get to know her.
倒不如去认识认识
Your head MRI was clean,
头部核磁共振很正常
means you don't have CNS lymphoma.
意味着你没有中枢系统淋巴瘤
What's next on the list?
下一步检查什么
Other types of brain tumors.
其他类型的脑瘤
Can we stop at the cafeteria?
能在饭厅停一下吗
I can have something brought up for you.
我可以帮你买♥♥点吃的
What do you want?
你要什么
Chocolate cake.
巧克力蛋糕
You can't give up.
你不能放弃
We're going to figure this out.
我们会查清楚的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表