I was mistaken.
算我错了
Drug gonna cure her?
药物对她有效吗
It looks promising,
看上去有点儿效果 减轻了症状
reducing symptoms.
你也许可以不要太激进
give her an extra year, maybe three.
多给她些时间 三两年
She's still dead before you're 45.
你45岁的时候她就长辞了
The question is, are those few years worth risking the rest
问题是 这几年是不是该冒终生服药的危险
of your life in medicine?
进行一些治疗
No.
不
There. That wasn't so hard, was it?
就是的 很难的选择 是吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Unless you love her.
除非你爱她
If you love her, then you do stupid things.
如果你爱她 你会做傻事
KUTNER: Common bile duct is clear.
胆总管正常
No filling defects in the biliary tree.
胆管无充盈缺陷
Oh, God. What?
天啊 怎么了
It's her lungs. House was right.
看她的肺 豪斯是对的
O2 sats down to 89.
氧饱和度降至89
(MACHINE BEEPING) Increasing to 100% 02. etter get out.
输纯氧 把管子拿出来
Do we have to tell him?
要告诉他吗
FOREMAN: The surgeons were able to drain the pleural effusions.
外科医生已经做了胸膜积水引流
The patient's breathing on her own,
病人可以自己呼吸
but she's still pretty weak.
但还是非常虚弱
Lung failure proves that one of us was right.
肺衰竭说明我们中有人是正确的
Who said "brain"?
谁说的脑子有问题来着
Yes, you predicted that her lungs would fail,
没错 你是说过她的肺会衰竭
but the MRI was negative for MS.
但核磁共振却是呈阴性
I was right about the where, but not the what.
我判断对了病程 却弄错了病因
A picornavirus could cause localized demyelination
细小核糖核酸病毒可以引起
that the MRI wouldn't pick up.
核磁共振检测不到的局部脱髓鞘反应
If we run
如果我们检查下
a nerve conduction study on the surface of her brain,
大脑表层的神经传导就会看到坏死点了
we'll see the dead spots. You're talking about cutting into her skull?
你是在说颅内检查吗
Actually, I'm talking about cutting off her skull,
事实上 我是在说开颅手术
exposing her brain.
可以看到她的脑部
KUTNER: A pancreatic tumor could still fit.
还是有可能是胰腺癌
It explains the heart, the blood and her lungs.
可以解释她心脏血液和肺部的症状
ERCP was negative.
内窥镜逆行胰胆管造影术没发现什么
And she agrees with me
她支持我的观点
because she agrees with me. Right, sweetie?
是因为她看好我 是不 宝贝
All we need is a more sensitive test.
我们需要的是更精确的检查
Endoscopic ultrasound.
超声波内窥镜
Just accept that you've been proven wrong.
您就认栽了吧
You were also proven wrong.
你也栽了啊
Why don't I get a second test?
我怎么就不能再做个检查呢
Because if I'm right about the brain,
因为我对脑部的判断是正确的
then we don't have time to indulge your wrongness.
所以我们不需要再为你的错误浪费时间了
Let me know when Cameron says yes
等卡梅隆对开颅点头的时候
to cutting off our patient's skull.
再跟我说吧
I'll be doing the endoscopic ultrasound.
我去做超声波内窥镜去了
Good news,
好消息
I don't need your approval
不需要您同意
for some crazy,
那些疯狂地未经论证的治疗手段
unproven treatment.
我只想做一个检查
Remind me to revoke Kutner's telephone privileges.
能不能取消卡特那的电♥话♥通报权呢
I didn't realize that was
我不认为开颅
an AMA-approved treatment for MS.
是多发性硬化的常规检测手段
Not searching for MS,
不是为了检测多发性硬化
but what set it off. Equine encephalitis.
是检测病因 马脑炎
Turned a cool breeze of MS into a Cat 5 storm.
让多发性硬化的病情从微风变成飓风
I didn't realize your patient was a horse.
我可没觉得你的病人是匹马
There's been human cases.
是有人类病例的
Not when it's 30 degrees outside.
那可是在夏季
Transmission is by mosquito.
经蚊虫叮咬传播
So, she got bitten six months ago.
那她可能是六个月前被咬
...
或者是别的感染途径
in the left side of her brain.
正在她的左半脑部蔓延
When I get in there I'll get you the specifics.
等做了开颅手术 我才能告诉你确切的病因
You're asking me to let you
你是在让我同意你
cut off the top of someone's head.
做开颅手术
I need more than "I'll know it when I see it."
别跟我说什么打开了才知道的话
So, you want proof before
你是想先证明
you let me go looking for the proof?
再让我做手术了?
This is the test. You have to give me something.
只是个检查 拿点而别的东西给我再谈
Cuddy's gonna love you.
卡迪会爱死你的
The patient, on the other hand, is gonna hate you
但病人在下周死之前
until the day she dies next week.
都会恨死你的
Actually, this idiot will probably forgive you.
不过这个傻瓜有可能会原谅你
You gonna help or what?
过来帮忙吗
THIRTEEN: I want kids.
我想要小孩
I think these kids are already spoken for.
这些小孩是已经被领养了的
Not now.
不是现在要
But since we're dating I just thought you should know.
但既然我们好上了 我应该让你知道这事
I thought, because of your illness... So did I.
但我想你的病... 我知道
Even when I didn't know if I had it or not,
以前即使我没有被确诊
I just assumed I couldn't take the chance. But now,
我也不敢奢想 但现在...
even though I know I have it,
虽然被确诊了 但我觉得...
it feels like an option.
这倒是一个选择
You really don't have to keep buying me things.
你太客气了
Just open it.
打开看看
This is nice.
不错
The picture is actually your gift.
其实相片才是你的礼物
That's your baby.
是你小孩
I took her picture to one of those places
我把她的照片带去
that does that age enhancement thing.
一个可以推测她长大后的形象的地方
And according to the kid who works there,
在那工作的年轻人经过演算
this is a pretty good approximation
给出了一张她18年后
of what your daughter will look like 18 years from now.
可能长成的模拟像
That's sort of cool.
这 呃 真酷
Right now, she's just this weird little creature
她现在还只会吃喝拉撒
that sleeps and poops and cries.
和哭闹的烦人小家伙
But that is who she's going to be.
但她将会成为这个样子
You will be teaching her how to ride a bike,
你会教她怎么骑车
giving her advice about friends
给她关于朋友和学校的建议
and school and having her heart broken,
陪伴她度过失恋的忧伤
she'll ignore most of it, but some of it will stick.
或许她会忘掉一大部分 不过有一些终会封存于记忆
You're gonna be there for her through all of that.
你会一直陪伴她长大
You just have to get through this part. That's all.
但现在你得熬过这段时光 仅此而已
It's very sweet.
这真好
I'll pay you back for the photo.
我会付你照片的钱的
Don't worry about it. That's just the picture that came with the frame.
不用了 这张相片是相框自带的
You can chuck it.
不要你可以扔掉
A kid with a raging viral syndrome and three dead mosquitoes.
班上的小孩有病毒性感冒症状 还发现了三只死蚊子
I'm off to storm the Bastille.
这下你们没话说了吧
These aren't mosquitoes.
这些不是蚊子
Fruit flies. Close enough.
果蝇也是差不多的
Acute viral nasopharyngitis?
急性病毒鼻咽炎?
One of her students has the common cold?
她的一个学生得了普通的感冒?
Team's not what it used to be.
团队实力下降了
On the other hand, Kutner
另一方面 卡特那
ran his endoscopic ultrasound, didn't find peep.
的内镜超声什么也没发现
So, disproving it's her pancreas proves it's her brain?
她胰腺没问题就能证明是脑子有问题吗
Yes!
当然
You used to do this job. Remember?
这事你以前又不是没干过
It's what used to pass for evidence.
证据的筛选就是这么来的
Now I do this job.
我早已经不干了 你不能
You brought me three dead bugs and a runny nose!
拿三只死虫子和一个鼻涕孩来忽悠我
I can't find you the proof you want
我没法给你想要的证据
because it's trapped inside her head.
因为它在她的脑袋里面
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表